I&V SS Chapter 2- Change

Investigators & Vampires Side Stories

" You're in denial, or afraid , but that phase will soon pass."

   " Joon, nothing is going to change," Taemin whispered in his ear, as Joon was  hugging him. Taking a step back Joon leaned againstthe alleyway wall and in a teasing tone, " Are you afraid that I only you want you for your blood, or perhaps that I'm  wiced vampire out to erase the human population from the face of this earth, or perhaps you're jealous of my public male on male dance routines I do at the club."

" It's nothing like that, I just don't....we should be happy at where our realtionship is... dealer to vampire... acquaintinces... casual friends...I don't have the eternity that you do."

" I remember when we first met, you showed no fear about being around vampires, infact a whole roomfull of them didn't even make you flinch, and here I am , one vampire  who's never given you any reason to fear me, and you act as though I'll rip you apart if I touch you." He stepped closer to Taemin holding out his arms , " here I am , I may not be able to give you everything, but I promise that every night of your life will be wonderful."

To Joon's surprie Taemin began laughing , " Where did you hear that line, sounds like a cheasy offer for a lifetime of ."

Joon laughed then with a serious face," It's more than that , sometimes words don't come out the way I imagine saying them."

Taemin stepped forward grabbing hold of Joon's left hand and began swinging it playfully, " Hmmm I'll have to think about this offer, what qualifications do you have for me to accept you."

" I have really strong hips."

" And?"

" I know the best people to deal with, so you'd be gaining connections you'r dealing business would expand and you'd be able to get money faster for that college you want to attend."

" Sounds good , keep going."

" I have incredible stamina."

" Back to the again are we?"

" No, just thought I'd mention it."

" What else?"

" Well hmm, oh I'm an amazing dancer."

" And?"

" I protect what's mine."

"And?"
" And I'm a fantastic kisser."

Taemin leanined forward , " Hmm I'll be the judge of that."

Click, Snap... Top sat in the car taking photos of the two in the alley, he then picked up his phone and dialed a number.

" Yes?"

" I got a photo of the two, looks like they are close."

" Good get the human when Joon's not around, then bite him and bring him to me ."

" I will."

" Joon is going to wish he never said no to me."

" Of course sir ."

 

 


One again sorry for my slowness on getting this side stories up and written, my life is in a whirl right now, lot's of things to do.. But hopefully within the next week or two I will be able tp have side stories 3-6 up .. thank you dear readers for your patience :)