In the Balcony

Taboo Love

"Hyung what are you doing here?" Exclaimed Sungjong, his eyes widened with terror.

"What are you doing here?" The older snapped back to the obedient maknae.

Sungjong didn't asnwer him, he was thinking why actually he was there? He couldn't remember exactly why. When Myungsoo invited him, he just gladly accepted it. Myungsoo had to cut off the awkward silence between the four of them. Dongwoo wasn'ts not holding Sungyeol's hands anymore. He instead shoved his hands into this pocket.

Sungjong opened his mouth and was about to speak when Myungsoo interrupted saying, "Can someone tell me what's going on?"

He didn't wait for anyone of them to speak before pulling Sungjong to the balcony.

"We'll be back," he said to the two older before leaving.

 

It was actually getting late, Sungjong arrived at the Kim's residence around 18:00. In this time of the year, it was dark already past 6 o'clock. The weather wasn't cold but neither warm. It was a mixture of both. He shivered when the wind blowed, he was only wearing a thin jacket. He hadn't have a that I'd be like this. Why did this person chose to talk in the balcony anyways?

Myungsoo saw Sungjong shiver and he decided to just give his coat to him. Myungsoo was one of those people who didn't want  to get to cold so he always wore coats.

He placed the coat over Sungjong's shoulder. Myungsoo just stood there wrapping himself in his arms.   Sungjong glanced at his side and saw Myungsoo in his thin clothing, quivering slightly.
"You aren't cold," was his rhetorical question.

Obviously, Myungsoo was cold to the point he was even quivering.

"Nah, I'm perfectly---" he was saying while waving his hand dismisively, but was stopped when Sungjong gave him back the coat.

"No, you'll get cold."

"You are already,"  there was a worried tone in Sungjong's voice.

"Okay then," Myungsoo took coat from Sungjong. He placed the coat over his shoulders then, to Sungjong's surpise, moved closer to Sungjong. He actually went behind the latter and then wrapped the coat on both of them.

"Guess what, sharing is better."

 

When the both of them had gotten used to the warmth Myungsoo started the conversation. Sungjong has been looking straight ahead all this while, not wanting to turn around nor speak.

"So what was that just now," was Myungsoo's question in a while.

Sungjong just as if hit by a sudden cold wind clutched tightly on the coat around him, making Myungsoo to scoot closer to him.

"He is my brother."

"Tell me more about it," Myungsoo mumbled and snuggling closer to Sungjong.

I was getting cold after all. Sungjong didn't talk for a couple of munutes. He was actually cursing himself for letting this to happen. Why was he snuggling with Myungsoo in the balcony? The place was poorly lit as well,  lights coming off the house was the only light. This is kind of romantic. Wait. What?

Sungjong gritted his teeth because of what he just thought. He did realise that Myungsoo was his first love but he wasn't that sure about what he felt about him right now.

"What now?" Myungsoo said this, smiling. Sungjong knew that the former was smiling. Sungjong didn't know why he did. He just did.
"What was I saying?" Sungjong said, snapping out of his reverie.

"That Sungyeol hyung is your brother?"
"Oh," was what he said. Am I enjoying this, this much? I even forgot that Sungyeol-hyung is here!

"Yeah, Sungyeol hyung is my brother and I had no idea that the place he was going to tonight is here. We even left my other hyung alone at home. I have another brother actually. He is Sungyeol's hyung's--"

 

"Yah, Lee Sungjong. What are you doing here?" Both of them were startled by the voice.

Myungsoo wrapped his arms protectively around Sungjong's waist, scanning the area, looking for the source of the voice. He immediately saw the source, it was from below them. It came from a short, brown haired man. He couldn't call him that short since his Dongwoo hyung was probably shorter. at least he was taller.

He wore, what Myungsoo thought so colourful clothes. A fashion terrorist? But he swept the thought away remembering that he liked the colour black and liked that colour alone. What am I  even thinking right now?

"Who are y-" he was cut off by Sungjong saying, "Hyung, what are you doing here?"

Myungsoo could almost see Sungjong's jaw tightening. Is he angry? Hyung? He knows this shorty?

"Why are you here? Does uncle know? It's 6:30!" Sungjong rolled his eyes.

"Hyung, I am not a rebel. Why are you here again?"

"Oh, that. Well, this cute hamster looking guy said there would be a party in his house so I came. He was mumbling to himself about it," he chuckled. " Isn't that cute? I happen to hear him say it so, here I am, at a party." He smiled triumphantly.

He then examined the party place, he was then frowning. Sungjong chuckled inwardly.

"He didn't say it is a kid's party though..."

Just then, a small-eyed guy came from the the shadows, Sungjong didn't even notice him.

The guy went straight to Woohyun and smacked him in the head.

"You aren't invited in the first place, stupid. And, this is my 23 year old cousin's birthday."

He was about to get inside the house but as if remembering that Myungsoo and Sungjong was actually in the balcony, he looked up and said, "Myung, why don't you go in. Your friend will freeze to death out there."
He smiled and went inside. Woohyun was trailing behind him.

 

Sungjong let out a hearty laugh, "He is my cousin."

Myungsoo gaze at Sungjong for a couple of minutes. Remembering something from the past. "Why does your family structure sound so familiar to me?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

*cough* People of the universe who read this fanfic. Hello~ 

How have you been? It has been 4 months, eh?

IDK, mianhaeyo..

But, the good thing is I came back, right? No?

I actually, went and read this whole thing again.. and editted the whole fiction! It took me hours! I changed the whole fic from IDK.. mixture of present and past tenses to past tense (I hope I did just that!) xD

And, guyz, you know.. you know.. this is like a Romeo and Juliet inspired right?
My whole English class went to see an actual play. It was awesome!
But the only thing was, they only have 6 actors.. and the actual play have like less or more than 20 characters in all!
They were awesome though, they were able to change into characters so quickly! And the character playing Romeo was smexy.. xD We were sitting at the front, (more on the side, but front.. IDK.. the theatre was a semi circle.. we were at the side xD I don't know what I am saying..)  and there was this part where "Romeo" sat at edge of the stage (Like right in front of us!) and we were like.. it's a play.. it's a play.. don't be noisy! *The memories*  jhdhjdgdkhgdkd

Yeah, you probably skipped that already.. xD

And, yeah, an update, yay! :'3

Hope you liked it!~~