....date

Taboo Love
A month has passed since that confession between  the two. They were able to hide it well, even from Sungjong's overprotective brothers. They did not suspect a thing, but Sungjong was betting that even if they knew they wouldn't oppose to the idea, especially Sungyeol. On the other hand, he doubted if his Hoya hyung  knew something about it. He thought that Hoya might had a fair idea of what was going on already since that was how observant he was, then again, he wasn't sure.
 
 
About two weeks before when he had a date with myungsoo once again, his father insisted that he should bring one of his brothers because "he had been going out on his own lately and it was dangerous to be alone outside these days" and his hyungs rarely go out so why not as well bring them. Sungyeol preferred to be home, though it might seem that he wasn't in the mood, Sungjong knew that he's spent his time alone texting Dongwoo. The two go on dates every Wednesday, Sungjong noticed because those were the days were Sungyeol would dress nicely and drown himself in perfume. The reason for it to be Wednesday of all the days of the week, he didn't know. So that left him with Hoya, he excitely said he'd go once he said they were going to the amusement park (that was what he and Myungsoo has planned to meet) and since he rarely go out and it was lonely to be always at home, he eagerly agreed.
 
 
Once they got to their destination, Hoya seemed surprise to see Myungsoo waiting near the gates (well Sungjong and Sungyeol didn't hide the fact that they went to the Kim's residence before and of course, especially Sungyeol didn't say anything bad about them.) So Hoya  didn't think negatively about them but seeing one in person still surprised him. Well, okay since Sungjong was the youngest, he might have seem to be the most obedient one but when you look at the bigger picture it was really Hoya, so that resulted of him not going near any of them. Sungjong walked to his direction and hoya in tow.
 
 
"Hello, Myungsoo-ssi," Sungjong greeted, his eyes glowing with excitement, Hoya was behind him so he didn't bother hiding it.
 
 
"Hello Sungjong-ssi," Myungsoo was dying to just hug Sungjong. They texted each other about this earlier, acting as if they didn't plan meeting here and as far as the plan was going, they were doing okay.
 
 
"Oh, and by the way, this is my brother, Hoya hyung," he turned around to grab his brother by the arm to make them stand beside each other. "And, this is Myungsoo-ssi." Myungsoo motioned for them to shake hands and Hoya awkwardly accepted it and there was a sheepish smile that followed.
 
 
Sungjong saw the awkward atmosphere blooming arond them so he quickly asked, "What are you doing here alone?"
 
 
"I was supposed to meet with a friend but he just texted me that he won't make it. Too bad I even bought tickets for two already."
 
 
"Well, why not join us?" they were both surprised because it was Hoya who said this, what just happened? "Sungjong here can have that ticket and I'll buy my own," he added.
 
 
The youngest just wanted to say, "okay, let's go," but that would come off easily so grabbed Hoya by the arm and they faced the other direction, Myungsoo smirked trying very hard not to let out a laugh because "Wow Sungjong's acting is wow."
 
 
"Hyung," he whined, "you barely know him and you're telling him that!"
 
 
"But it's free Sungjong, free!" Sungjong internally facepalmed because oh my god, can his hyung not? Well that ticket was originally for him anyway. He chose to groan and let out a okay, fine, whatever, and faced Myungsoo again. He had managed to put up a poker face again, thank god.
 
 
"Are you okay with that though, Myungsoo-ssi?"
 
 
"Of course, why not. This ticket i bought was only for today so what's the point of wasting it?"
 
 
Hoya gave sungjong a playful nugde by his elbow indicating, I told you so, and Sungjong just rolled his eyes.
 
 
-
 
 
It was dreadful. It was supposed to be their day out and they couldn't even have skinship. They went to rides and Hoya was clearly delighted about everything while Sungjong had a sour look on his face. Myungsoo found it amusing though, so cute. But when Hoya suggested for them to go to the shooting rage, Sungjong's face lit up. That was where the first gift he got from Myungsoo came from. When he got home that day a month ago with a huge teddy bear, Hoya was the one who questioned him where he got it and he lied about him winning it in a shooting rage in the amusement park. Hoya was actually the possible police officer to be in the family, if he wanted to go to the same path as their father, because he aimed well.
 
 
"I wanna get a bear for my pretty younger sister," Hoya chirped while walking ahead.
 
 
"You don't have a sister, or oh my god which of our parents had an affair?" Sungjong asked, mortified.
 
 
Hoya chuckled and answered with a "you are," and Sungjong was left there frozen because ohmygod his hyung just didn't call him a girl again. That was only when they were children, for goodness' sake. Sungjong knew he was pretty, yes pretty, but he didn't hate nor like it. He heard a chuckle from behind and he gritted a "don't" but Myungsoo did it anyways, "Pretty younger sister," he whispered. Oh great, since that day, Myungsoo didn't fail to about it.
 
 
That was when they had manage to get rid of Hoya, because thanks to all the heavens, Inguk  was still there and at one glance Sungjong noticed that he was smitten with his hyung and Hoya thought he was a good company so he stayed there for a longer while. He entrusted Sungjong to Myungsoo and saying warnings like "if he gets hurt, i will kill you" and other things but it mainly focuses to that one. Inguk gave them a wink, unnoticed by Hoya of course and Sungjong beamed at him uttering a soft thank you. And Sungjong cursed himself for not thinking of Inguk earlier because basically he was the only one who knew about their relationship?
 
 
(a/n: i put this line bc omfg, the following scenarios might seem awkward and what am i even doing? ok, enjoy~) err
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
They ended up being in the ferris' wheel again because that was the only ride (really) that gave them privacy. Sungjong was able to say a simple "hey, i miss you" before he was lying on his back and Myungsoo hovering above him. The latter replied an "i miss you so much" before capturing the younger's lips. Sungjong didn't push him away like what he did during the first time they had kissed, instead he placed his arms around Myungsoo's neck pulling him closer.
 
 
The simple lip lock turned biting and tongue gliding against each other in a matter of seconds. They stayed like than for a couple of minutes but Sungjong made an effort to push Myungsoo away when he felt a hand trying to lift his shirt up. Sungjong tried to sit up but Myungsoo grip on his arms prevented him to.
 
 
Face flushed, Sungjong turned away from the intense stare Myungsoo was giving him. Myungsoo stared more but after a couple of seconds he let out a heavy sigh and let go of Sunjgong. He sat down properly and brought Sungjong's feet on his lap. When Myungsoo felt that it was okay to talk after sharing a silent atmosphere, he said, "why is he here?" there wasn't a hint of anger or anything in his voice and Sungjong knew who he was referring to right away.
 
 
"It was because of dad," he answered truthfully. Myungsoo just once again sighed not really interested into dig further of what might be the reason someone was being a third wheel during their  date. And instead of another word Myungsoo motioned for Sungjong to sit down beside him and they cuddled throughout the entire ride (and maybe a few pecks on each others lips was exchanged.)
 
 
The day ended just like that, after the ride, they went to Hoya (who by the way, got Sungjong a big bear as well, though it was a brown one unlike the one Myungsoo got him that was white) and they went home after that.
 
 
-
 
 
After that date, Myungsoo texted Sungjong every waking moment that he missed him and they should go on a date again, putting an emphasis on just the two of them. But Sungjong reasoned that his father might tell him to bring his brothers again so Myungsoo was left sulking over it. They did see each other in the university as well but those times just didn't seem enough for Myungsoo because he wanted Sungjong to be beside him all the time. Sungjong didn't complain though, he thought it was cute to have someone to want to be around them that much. He felt that he was loved.
 
 
So one Thursday night, Sungjong made a promise that they should meet sometime that weekend. Myungsoo texted him back with an "okay :)" and he thought it was all set but his phone rang indicating an incoming call, he knew who it was so answered it and snapped at the person right away.
 
 
"Why are you being so hard headed right now?" he could almost see a pout threatening to show on Myungsoo's face and just the image of that made his annoyance disappear.
 
 
"But i just want you to go to your balcony," was what he heard next, he paused for a second because wait, what, balcony? when did people have to go the any balconies to talk over the phone? Nonetheless he made his way to open the door leading him to the balcony and to his surprise Myungsoo was right there. Like there smiling at him. He didn't mean to but the first word that enter his mind was creep which he didn't say out loud. He thought it was safer to say, "What are you doing there!?" and drag Myungsoo inside.
 
 
When they were safely inside sungjong attacked him with questions like, "How did you even get up there?" "Did you fly?" -No don't answer that.- "What are you even doing here?" 
 
 
But all those questions were left unanswered once Myungsoo's lips came in contact with his. Those soft lips he grew to love. Sungjong felt myungsoo's tongue poke at his lips and without hesitation he parted them, letting myungsoo slide inside of his mouth. Though he wasn't sure how they both ended up on his bed lips still connected but Sungjong gave sign of him being out of breathe so Myungsoo tried his best to pull away, but he couldn't so he opted to kiss the side of Sungjong's mouth instead. Sungjong smiled at that, and when Myungsoo felt that he smiled back. Myungsoo brought their foreheads together and he grinned at Sungjong like an idot (that he normally was.)
 
 
"I miss you, that's why I'm here," he whispered and once gave Sungjong's lips a peck.
 
 
"But we're going out this weekend already," Sungjong reasoned but Syungsoo simply murmured against his skin, "But I miss you now."
 

 

a/n: after two months, hi.. im so sorry, ok, thank u.. ilu and take care 
enjoy the myungsoo trying to kiss sungjong spam
tumblr_mkl45j1W3x1rdu2m3o1_500.gif
o0495027812455192396.gif
tumblr_mkl45j1W3x1rdu2m3o1_500.gif
 
 
 
(this is not an attempt to kiss but oMFG ! I REMEMBER SHIWON & YUNJAE (REPLY 1997) ok, im going i clearly need sleep ;;
tumblr_mivqdakxgD1ri36nso1_500.gif
 
lov u ppl~