01. } Good bye, Kim Sunkyu

아름다운 그대에게 || For You In Full Blossom

A girl named Kim Sunkyu, currently 17 years old, had finally decided to cut off her long strands of hair. Why? Her favorite athletist had gotten into an accident and after his recovery he refuses to do what he loved to. After finding out a couple of things; Like to what school he went and other things.


"Sunny... Are you sure about this?" An older looking girl stood right next to where she was sitting at, holding up a cup of something that looked like tea.


"Yeah, I am more than sure about it." Sunkyu answered her, her eyes never leaving the mirror in front of her. Making sure to cut her hair on even pairs as best as she could.


At least 32 minutes had passed after she started to cut her hair and all she could tell is that her hair was all right. The look that passed Sunkyu's as she cut off the last strands of her long hair wasn't as sensible as she assumed it would turn out to be. Her shiny long hair, that took her exactly two years to grow out was now lying down on the floor of her bedroom. She glanced down at it as her older step-sister, who is an American, shook her head with disapprovement.


"You are only doing all of this for that boy you saw on tv, right?" The older female spoke once again.


"Karina, I'm not just doing it for him," She turned to her older sister. "I also told you I want to become more responsable."


"Yeah,  like I would believe you." Karia rolled her eyes as she turned around, ready to leave but before she stopped by the door. "Don't forget to pick up all that hair, and put it on a plastic bag. I'm planning to donate it." With that she left the room.


"Arasseo! I will remember to." Sunkyu nodded while fixing her bangs. Not regretting at all that she cut her hair off. "Get ready! I'm coming for you!"


She stood up and walked over to her already made luggage with boy clothing inside. Her oldest brother didn't know a thing about this, and if he found out, all hell would break loose. Well, he knew about the part of her going to Seoul but not about the boy school and dorming in with a male.


*If oppa finds out, I'll be doomed.*

 

Sunkyu sighed and checked her luggage for the last time, making sure everything she needed to pack was inside. Also making sure she had her passport and flight ticket inside her backpack, plus a change of boy clothes. Her flight was leaving later that afternoon, and she needed to make sure everything everything was ready.

 

*Also, I need to thank Woobin oppa before I leave.*


A small smile formed on her lips as she took her towel and a change of clothes to the bathroom. The last change of girl clothes she would have from now and on. After 30 minutes, she finished and changed inside the bathroom. Not forgetting to pack what she had left inside the bathroom. A toothbrush, all of her favorite flavor of toothpaste packets, body lotions, body washes between other dental and skin care products. Placing them on a small luggage compared to the large one with all of her brand new clothing.


"I hope I'm not forgetting anything..." She looked around the room, making sure anything but the breakable things, where packed. "Unnie said, she would send me the photos after I get the address of my dorm."


Picking up a beanie from her bed, she walked toward the door of the room. Putting the warm winter wear on her head before opening the door, and walking out of the place. Her older brother was passing by and looked over at her.


"Sunny, where are you going?" He tilted his head, fixing his glasses as he noticed her outfit and the small smile on her face.


"Oh, I was...just visiting Woobin oppa before I leave. You know, I can't leave without saying my goodbye's to the second best oppa I have." She smiled a little, fixing her beanie. Cautious to not let her older brother see what she had done to her hair.


"Oh, Arasseo but remember to be back before 12PM."


"Ara." She nodded and runned off toward the entranced of the exit of the house. Quickly kicking off her slippers and changing them to a pair of comfy sneakers.


"Make that 11:58PM." He yelled from the library before closing the door.


*Aish...he is only giving me two hours because he hates Woobin.*


Sunkyu walked out the house, not forgetting to put on her favorite baby blue sweater. Making her way to her friend's house which wasn't that far away from hers. It took her around 8 minutes to get there. He had told her to get inside of the house through the backyard's door whenever she went there and so she did.
 

She walked around the house's corner and to the wooden door that lead to the backyard, she opened it and stepped inside. Closing it right after her. A small puppy met with her as soon as she walked inside. Barking happily at her, it's tail shaking from side to side.


"Sun, how are you?" She bend down to pet the small pomerenian puppy. The dog answered her with a happy bark.
 

The creaking of a door was heard and Sun, turned to look toward it. Revealing a tall mail with jet black hair, dressed on a casual attire to be home. As soon as Sun saw who it was, she ran toward him. Barking twice as happier toward her owner, when he was about to bend down to pet the puppy's head, this one ran into the house on a flash.
 

"It seems it's still the same with you and her." Sunkyu chuckled to herself, not wanting the boy to see.
 

"Yeah, she is just like someone I know." He straightened up and smirked at Sunkyu.
 

"Who might that someone be?" She raised an eyebrow, straightening up as well. Walking up to him with a menacing look.
 

"Oh, do I really need to say that someone's name?" He answered, still smirking.
 

"Kim Woobin! Are you trying to say your dog is just like me?!" She raised her hand, reading to slap his arm any given second.
 

"Maybe..." Woobin chuckled and walked inside the house before she could hit him. Sunkyu rolled her eyes and stalked into the house right after him. "So... You are finally leaving today?"
 

"Yeah, I'm going off to Korea today." She nodded, pursing her lips.
 

"Arasseo, I tried my best to convince you to stay but nothing worked, huh?" He asked. "You most like that guy a lot." He said, his expression darkening a bit.
 

"Yeah, nothing worked." She smiled, feeling proud of herself because of not being convinced by him. "No, I don't like him. I only look up to him like I look up at you and Liam oppa."
 

"Oh, Arasso." He nodded, his expression lighting up again. He walked over to her and patted her heard as he passed by her, making her beanie fall off.
 

Sunkyu's eyes widen for a split second, not knowing what to do. Her sweater didn't have a hood where she could hide her head into, and there was nowhere to run off to. As soon as the beanie hit the floor. Woobin noticed it and picked it up, turning toward him. His lips falling apart when he found himself looking at Sunkyu with a new hair cut, a boyish one afterall.
 

"What happened to your hair, Kim Sunkyu?!"
 

"L-look oppa, I can explain it to you..."
 

"I thought you would wear somekind of wig but cutting your hair like this? Seriously?"
 

"What? A wig? Are you crazy?"
 

"Not as crazy as you are."
 

"Not as crazy as I am? Well, who was the one who helped me out with falcificating my documents and turn me into a boy?"
 

Woobin kept quiet. Not knowing how to answer to that. He had called his best friend, crazy and on top of that she was right. He was as crazy as she was at the moment.
 

"Forget it." He mumbled.
 

"What?" She said, crossing her arms over her chest.
 

"Forget it."
 

"Tell me, Kim Woobin."
 

He sighed and turned around. Not knowing with what to answer her. She kept staring at him, making him cring under her gaze.
 

"Stop looking at me and leave already, I bet your brother most be looking for you."
 

"B-but Oppa said that I co--" She was interrupted by the impact of her beanie hitting her face.
 

"Go, you wouldn't want to be late for your flight." He didn't turn to look at her after he threw the hat. Keeping his gaze ahead of him.
 

"Arasso..." She walked over to him, hugging him from behind. "Oppa..take care, I hope I can see you soon." She whispered softly and pulled away, putting her beanie back on before leaving.
 

"Good bye, Kim Sunkyu."

 


Author's Note Area!

I tried to make it long enough to feel satisfied with myself but I guess it didn't work at all. TT n TT

Woobin is a heartbroken man.

Anyways, I hope you all liked chapter one!