I Love You ...

Thank You For Being There For Me

Hello , I am Son Naeun and here is my story .

~ ~ ~

It was just another horrible school day . I was bullied by the meanest queenka in school , Kim Hyuna . Everyone adored her but I really don't get why . She was really mean but the teachers liked her .

" Yah ! Son Naeun ! " Hyuna yelled from afar but I ignored her . " Yah ! Are you ignoring me , b*tch ? " She said walking towards me with her gang . I turned around . " Look Hyuna , I don't want trouble so please leave me alone . " I said . She glared at me and chuckled . 

" I won't leave you alone cause I'll make your life miserable , got it ? " She said and poured coffee on my head . " Bye . " She smiled and walked away . I felt like crying , what did I do to deserve this ? No one bothered to help me and everything went black .

~ ~ ~

I opened my eyes . Where the heck am I ? 

" Oh you're awake ! " A girl said . " Where am I ? " I asked . " You're in the school clinic , silly ! By the way , I'm Chorong ! " The girl named Chorong said . " I'm Son Naeun ! " I smiled at her and she smiled back .

" Who brought me here ? " I asked . " Kim Myungsoo !  " She said . " Oh and he wanted me to give you this . " She took something from her pocket and gave it to me . It was a letter .

I opened it and read it . 

Hi . By the time you are reading that means you're awake . I'm Kim Myungsoo .

I saw the incident between you and Hyuna and you suddenly fainted . I can't believe people are so cold-hearted .

Well , I'm cold too but at least I helped you or else people might think you were dead .

Anyways , I hope you're okay !

I laughed at the letter . Thank you Myungsoo ! " Ooh ! I think Myungsoo likes you ! " Chorong said . I blushed . " Do you know him ? " I asked and Chorong nodded . " We've been neighbours for 2 years ! " She said . 

" Oh ! Do you want to meet him ? " She asked . " Yes . I want to thank him . " I smiled . " Ok ! Are you feeling better ? " She asked and I nodded . " Yay ! Let's go ! " She pulled me out of the clinic's bed . " Where are we going ? " I asked . " We're going to my class ! Me and Myungsoo are classmates ! " She said . We finally arrived and guess who was there . It was the b*tchy Kim Hyuna . 

" Oh gosh ! Hyuna's flirting with him again ! " Chorong face-palmed . Hyuna noticed us and scoffed . " Look who's here . " Hyuna walked towards me . " Why are you here , b*tch ? " She said with her arms folded .

" None of your business . " I said and I noticed Myungsoo looking at us . " Hyuna , leave her alone . " Myungsoo said . " B-but oppa ! " She said cutely . What a two-faced b*tch .

" You're lucky that oppa's here , Son Naeun . " Hyuna whispered and walked away . " You alright ? " Myungsoo asked . I nodded . " Kamsamnida ! " I bowed . " Why are you thanking me for ? " He asked . " Because you helped me when I fainted and saved me from Hyuna ! " I said . " Oh . No problem . " He said . 

" Oh ! Myungsoo-ah , get to know her for awhile ! I'll be at the clinic . " Chorong said and left the two of us alone . 

After that , me , Chorong and Myungsoo became really good friends and I developed feelings for Myungsoo . Chorong knew it but I told her not to tell . 

One day , a guy named Lee Byunghun a.k.a L.Joe told me that he liked me but I told him I didn't feel the same and that I liked someone else . " Wait and see Son Naeun , I will make you mine . " He said and walked away . Everyday , flowers will be sent to my house and I kinda felt bad for L.Joe so I decided to date him . 

Chorong didn't like the idea because L.Joe was one of the playboys in our school and Myungsoo just stayed quiet . One day , I saw L.Joe flirting with Hyuna . I walked towards them and slapped L.Joe . I got teary-eyed and ran away . Why was I crying ? I didn't even like L.Joe . So this is what it feels like to get heartbroken . I hate my life . 

Myungsoo saw me crying . " Naeun-ah , are you okay ? " He asked . I kept on crying and he sat beside me . He started to sing .

 

I should’ve said it first but
Finally, I am sitting across from you
Talking about things that only we understanding
And finally getting ready to say it – you must hate me

I can’t forget those lips that called my name for the first time
The twinkling eyes that only looked at me
I’ll be better, I’ll say it more
I’ll love you more

We walked here together, we cried together
You’re the only one that I could never forget
I will never be alone with you

Do you remember our awkward, first encounter?
But now it’s awkward without you
Like an oldtime habit, I look for you first
And you are always there

We walked here together, we cried together
You’re the only one that I could never forget (just you)

Though I get weak sometimes and go to you
Will you understand me without a word?

Good days and bad days will come
But the only person I think of is you

I’ve thought about this before
You and me, together in the far away future

Good days and bad days will come
But the only person I think of is you

I’ve thought about this before
You and me, together in the far away future

I’ve thought about this before
You and me, together in the far away future

I looked at him , shocked . " Naeun-ah , saranghae . " He said and hugged me . I started crying on his chest . He hugged me tightly and my hair . His chest was so comfortable like he was my pillow . " Saranghae . " I said and he smiled .

 

 

 

Sorry if it stinked ! This is my first time writing a sad one-shot ! Forgive me ~ Anyways , the song that Myungsoo sung is ' With ... ' by Infinite !