Chapter 1 - That Angel

A Little Piece Of Heaven [ HIATUS ]

Choi Minho, the richest man in Korea, live in FlamingPearl residence. He over-worked of himself, making he didn't know any neighbour there. Yes, he came home late at night, and leave the house early in the morning. Kwon Yuri, a girl from Goyang and come to Seoul and home-staying with a girl named Kim Taeyeon, a girl who lived in FlamingPearl residence too. Yuri's in college and part-timing in a cafe. She worked as a waitress. 

One peaceful morning, in Taeyeon's house, the beautiful girl Yuri, woke up from her sleep. 

Yuri POV

"Good morning, Taeyeon eonnie...." I said while i walked down the stairs. Taeyeon eonnie look at me and smiled.

"Morning Yuri... How's your sleep?" Taeyeon eonnie asked. 

"It's good eonnie, how about yours ?" I asked back.

"It is good Yuri-ah... No breakfast for today, is that okay ?" Taeyeon eonnie pouted. Eonnie-ah, i'm really hungry right now... Don't you know ?

"Ahahaha, it's okay eonnie... I'll eat at the college..." I said and smiled.

"I'm so sorry, Yuri-ah..." Taeyeon eonnie said and come to me. She my hair and shove it behind my ear.

"It's okay..." I said and smiled.

"Thanks Yuri... Now go, you'll be late...." Taeyeon eonnie said and smiled. I hugged her and go outside the house. 

End of POV

Meanwhile, at the Choi's house.

Minho POV

I'm late ! I'm late ! Omo ! I'm late ! Mom ! I'm late ! Korea ! I'm late ! Aish, i'm not usually late like this. I took a bath as fast as i can and look at the clock. I'm still late. Omona, why i'm like this ? I'm the big boss anyway. But, what will South Korea say if i'm late ? 

I didn't wear socks. Yeah, i'll just wear it in office. My pants didn't even dry ! I grabbed that pants and wear it. Ew, wet pants. I don't care. 

I was about to go to my car, but i saw a beautiful girl came out from the house. Her house is in front of mine. Even, i can see the room trough the window. Uh, y. If i know that i have a y neighbour like this, i will peek trough my window everynight and watching her change her clothes. 

But, may i know her name ? She's just so fiine and beautiful. I never ever see a girl who's beautiful like this. But i think, she's just too young. I don't care, i'll get her. But how ? 

I looked at my clock and, OMO ! 10:45 ?! Bye, baby. I'll go to work okay ? Take care of our kids well !