How the story goes~

So This Is Love.. [One Shot]

I watched him glide effortlessly across our pratice room, we were warming up before beginning rehearsal for our new song 'Dazzling Girl'. In my head though, it was more like 'Dazzling Boy' since quite a few of the lines made me think of that adorable Taeminnie. 

"Alright guys, let's get started! I really want to get this looking perfect for our shawols! They deserve it." Jonghyun told us with a big smile on his face. He really does look like a dinosaur, haha. I watched him and Key walk over to Onew and forcibly separate him from a bucket of chicken. Aishii.. That man and his chicken, I'll never understand it. Taemin was happily bouncing around waiting for us to get into our positions. 

The music began playing through the speakers surrounding us. My eyes refused to leave Taemin's reflection, everything about him was absolute perfection. It continued like this for a few hours until we took a small break to eat something. I grabbed an orange and sat in the back corner of the room. I was still half watching Taemin, well until Key came over and sat next to me. 

"So Minho, when do you plan on confessing to him?" He bluntly asked me as if was something everyone knew. I almost spit the food out of my mouth, "y-yah what are you talking about?". Damnit, I can't believe I was found out. Sigh. Key patted my back, "I can tell by the way you look at him. It's the same way I look at the Dino." he looked over at Jonghyun and smiled softly, he then got up and headed towards everyone else. I joined them not wanting to seem like an awkward loner in the background. I stood next to Onew and used his shoulder as an arm rest. 

"Hyung! Can we go get some banana milk? Please please please please!" Taemin asked me with puppy eyes and an adorable pout. Damn him and all his cuteness.. I can't refuse him. I nodded and walked out to the store with him. He ran over and grabbed at least 10 bottles of thte milk. "Taemin, do you really need that much?.." I asked while shaking my head. He simply replied, "Of course! You can never ever have too much banana milk silly hyung!" and the most amazing smile graced his lips. God, how I wished I could capture those lips in a kiss. Maybe one day.. 

We headed back not wanting to be out for to long, we didn't think we could handle being mobbed by fans at the moment since we were both tired from practice. Once we reached the doorway of the pratice room, Taemin ran in happily yelling to Key. "Umma! I got a ton of banana milk!". Key replied in a half joking manner, "Good, that means you can share with your umma. Right?" he laughed and patted Taemin on the head. 

"Uh, Taemin, could I talk to you for a minute?" I called to him and Key smiled at me knowingly. Taemin nodded and walked over to me, and together we headed up to the roof. I paced around for a few minutes before finally turning towards him, my nerves were trying to get the best of me but I shook them off as best I could. "Taemin, there's something I need to say.." He nodded, and said "Go ahead hyung, shoot." and smiled at me. 

I gulped nervously, and it felt like my heart would burst at any moment. "I don't know how to really say this, but I'm going to try my best.." I took a deep breath and continued, "I am in love with you Taemin. I love your smile, the way you dance, the way you sing, how your eyes sparkle when you get excited about something, and everything else about you. I know this is strange since we are both guys, and we're in the same group  so I understand if you don't return my feelings and don't want to speak to me any-". I felt myself being cut off by a pair of heavenly lips. My eyes widened when I realized who those lips belonged to, and my face turned an awful shade of red when he pulled away and looked up at me. 

 

"I thought you'd never say those words, yebo. Saranghae~" he happily told me before enveloping me in another kiss. 

So this is what love feels like.. 

I'll cherish this moment forever. 

Saranghae Taemin

 

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed it! Please let me know what you thought! <3