Complicated!!

Complicated!!

 

"Huaaarrghhh..."A young man was yawning while rubbing his sleepy eyes on the cool morning.It's raining and really cold,makes the young man shivers alone while walking downstairs and went to the kitchen.He open the refrigerator and took a box of orange juice before pouring it into a glass.He sip a bit from the glass and blink.

"Hmm..?"He clear his sight with another blink and smiled."It's empty.."

He look over the dining table and saw a little girl who was drinking her orange juice.

"Cute..."He murmured and closed the refrigerator's door before walking slowly to the dining room.His sight caught another girl,or a woman who was preparing some breakfast.He smiled again.He tip toe slowly and gave a "Syhh..." sign by putting his finger on his lips at the little girl.The little girl nods and smiled.

The young man slowly wrap his arm around the young woman and makes the young woman shocked.

"Yuu-chan!!"The young woman shout a bit when she notice her husband who hugs her.

"Ai...what are you cooking today..?" The young man asked happily and pinch his wife's cheeks gently.

"Nothing special...hihi.."Ai answered smilingly.

The young man release Ai in his arm and look at the little girl who was drinking her orange juice.

"Naomi-chan....you shouldn't left empty orange juice box in the refrigerator.." The young man say softly while patting the little girl's head.

"Ahh..pa-pa..gomen-nasai...i pro-mise didn't do it a-gain..." The little girl answered while raising her right hand up.

"Good girl.." the young man smiles at his four years old daughter.

Suddenly his eyes caught another woman who walks down.

"Carmen-chan..ohayou.." say Ai while smiling at the woman.The woman ignore Ai and wrap her arm around the young man."Honey ban..."

"Carmen,you shouldn't ignore Ai like that.."

"It's okay Yuu-chan.."say Ai while pouring the chicken soup into a bowl.Carmen smiles at his husband.Yes,the young man is married to TWO wife.

"Yuto!!Ohayou..!!~"The young man look toward who own the voice.

"Ohh..Keito..ohayou.." The young man smiles at his friend.

"Ohh!!chicken soup..?I love it!!~" Keito squeal happily and sit on the chair."Itadakimasu!!" He put the soup in another bowl and sip it hungrily.

"Delicious!!~" Keito say smilingly at Ai.

"Well,Ai is good in making breakfast.."say Yuto who was playing with Ai's bangs.Ai gaves her husband a sharp glare and punch Yuto's shoulder playfully.

"Hey..i'm good not only making breakfast..."

"Okay...gomenasai..you are good in making foods.."

"That's better.."Ai say smilingly and peck Yuto's cheeks.Carmen who was hugging Yuto's arm makes a sad face and release Yuto's arm.

"I want to go up.."say Carmen,a slight of disappointment tone were heard in her voice.Carmen quickly run upstairs,leaving Ai feeling guilty.

"Yuu-chan...she needs you.."Ai push Yuto's shoulder a bit,referring to Carmen.Yuto blinks and nods,slowly walks up and went into Carmen's room.Fullmoon came just a few minutes after Yuto left.

"Ohayou Fullmoon-chan..."Ai greet her best friend.

"Ohayou Ai-chan.." Fullmoon greet back happily,walking toward Keito who was eating."Off-ba-oo.(Ohayou)"Keito say with his mouth full,earning a chuckles from Ai and his wife.

"Ohayou dear.." Fullmoon giggles when few pieces of rice were stuck on the corner of Keito's lips.She wipe the rice and eats it.Keito swallow the rice in his mouth before saying "Thanks babe..."

Ai notice the sweet moment between the husband and wife in front her.She sigh for a while,causing Fullmoon to look at her."What's wrong..?Where is Yutorin..?"

The young woman sigh again and answered "He is upstairs...talking with Carmen of course..."

"Ohh..did she makes those sad face again..?"

Ai nods and look at Naomi who was trying to finish her breakfast."Naomi-chan...if you are full,don't force yourself.."Ai say softly toward her daughter and pick the dirty dishes before leaving them in the sink.She reach over the cleaning cloth and dip it into the soapy water.She wipe the cloth on the dirty bowl and clean it with the flowing water from the pipe.Fullmoon watch her best friend action slowly.She know Ai is feeling down.

"Au-tie Full-moon,wh-e-re is Kyo-chan..??"Naomi asked smilingly,causing Fullmoon to look at the girl.

"Ohh...he is with Uncle Yuma..."

"Wi-ll he co-me to-day..???"Naomi asked again.Fullmoon nods and answered "Un..he will come today in the afternoon.."

Naomi cheers happily and went to the living room,reach over the TV remote control and press the red button.

"Ohh..Yuma is coming..?"Ai asked while cleaning the last dirty glass.

"Un..he asked me to take care of Kyosuke because he is busy.."

"Babe..did you notice that both Naomi and Kyosuke are close together..?" Keito ask while sipping on his hot chocolate.Ai blinks while Fullmoon chuckles.

"Maybe..."Fullmoon answered while sipping her hot chocolate.

"Ehh..?Naomi is older deshou..?"Ai ask while take her seat beside her best friend.

"Well yeah...it's not impossible if they love each other.."Keito say while looking at Naomi in the living room.

"So..if they want to get married,at least Kyosuke is 18 years old right..?"Fullmoon ask while raising both of her eyebrow.Ai nods and say "So,Naomi is 20 years old then.."

"Oit..are three of you talking about my daughter engagement..?"Yuto suddenly appear behind Ai,hugging his wife tight.

"E-e-engagement..?!!"Fullmoon say with shocking tone.

"Yuu-chan,it's too early for them okay.."Ai say while rolling her eyes away.

"So,how about Carmen,Yutorin..?"Fullmoon ask while taking the dirty dishes to the sink.

"Ohh..she is fine,only need kisses,hugs,and lovey-dovey thing to get her okay.."Yuto answered plainly.Ai was a bit shocked but she covers it by releasing herself from Yuto's arm to help Fullmoon with the dishes.Yuto came behind and hugs her tight.

"Ai...are you jealous..?"Yuto ask teasingly.Ai stay in silent when she saw Carmen walks back down,looking right into her eyes.The eyes of hate,jealousy.Ai quickly release herself again and smiled at her husband.

"Gomenasai...i want to take a bath..excuse me.."Ai say slowly and runs upstairs.Yuto sigh for a while and take a seat beside Keito.Carmen quickly wrap her arm around Yuto's shoulder and peck Yuto's forehead.Ai was actually peaking over them at the kitchen from her room.She saw the sweet moment between Carmen and her beloved Yuu-chan.

"Why can't i get those moment..?When Yuto was trying to play sweet thing with me,she will makes this sad face and leave me feeling guilty...but..i have the rights as a wife for Yuu-chan..i feels guilty for her but she never show her guilty for ruining my moments..." Ai murmured slowly and walks into the bathroom weakly.Her legs is trembling and her heart is hurting.She cries in silent at the corner of the bathroom.

 Carmen was munching the food that Ai prepared earlier and serve the food to Yuto's mouth.Fullmoon and Keito look at each other and shrugs.The husband and wife already know Carmen's annoying self.They can't do anything to help Ai but only by advise.Naomi came to the kitchen and open the refrigerator.

"Ohh..Naomi-chan,what are you looking for..?"Fullmoon ask smilingly.

"I wa-nt ice cre-am..."Naomi answered.Carmen quickly takes the ice cream out and scoop them into a cup before handling it to Naomi.

"Ariga-tou...Car-men nee-chan.."Naomi bows and runs back to the living room.

A car park in front their house,causing Naomi to look out through the window.

"Kyo-chan!!!"She jumps and shout happily when her beloved friend came.Fullmoon walks out from the kitchen and went opening the gate.

"Ma...ma..."Kyosuke say happily and tried to cling on Fullmoon.Kyosuke always call her "Mama".Yuma almost fell and gave Kyosuke to Fullmoon.

"Here..pretty please help me take care of Kyosuke.."Yuma plead.Fullmoon chuckles and say "I have promise deshou..?"

"Arigatou!!"Yuma hugs Fullmoon tight.Nakayama Kyosuke,Yuma's and Fullmoon's niece.

"Ehem.."Keito's voice were heard.Yuma blinks and chuckles."Ahh..someone is jealous.."

Keito pouts a little but Fullmoon quickly peck his lips."Mou..stop it...don't be so jealous.."

"Kyo-chan!!~"Naomi cheers happily while jumping to reach Kyosuke's hand.

"Na...o...mi....ch..an..."Kyosuke smiles and reach Naomi's hand.

"Then,i really need to go..." Yuma smiled and get into his car.Fullmoon look toward Yuma who slowly leaving the house.

"Pa...pai....un...cle...Yu..ma...."Kyosuke waves until the car is lost from his sight.Fullmoon takes Kyosuke in.Keito and Naomi follows from the back.Fullmoon saw Ai got out from her room,rubbing her long black wet hair with a white towel.

"Why you eyes are all red..?"Keito ask while pointing to Ai.

"Ohh..soap get into my eyes when i was taking my bath.."Ai lied.She glance over her husband with Carmen and sigh again.

"Ohh.."Keito say but he knows Ai was crying.

"Umm..Keito...i think we forgot something today..."Fullmoon look over her husband.Keito raise his eyebrow and clap his hand once.

"Ahh!!~We need to check the baby..."Keito say smilingly and grab the car key.

"Ai-chan..please take care of Kyosuke for me..?"

Ai nods and took Kyosuke from Fullmoon.She put Kyosuke down with Naomi.Fullmoon gave her smile as a thanks and went out with her husband.

"Ai,i want to go to the gym..."Yuto say happily while hugging Ai's waist.

"Ohh..okay.." Ai answered plainly.Yuto blinks and asked "Are you okay..?Did you get a fever..?" while pressing his own forehead against Ai's.Ai's heart goes crazy with her husband's sweet action.What she want to do is just kissing and hugs Yuto tight.But her dreams fade away when she saw Carmen makes her sad face and murmured "I'm going to cry.." and runs up before slamming the door harsh.Yuto didn't seem to notice his second wife.

Ai quickly release Yuto's grip and asked "What do you want me to buy..?I want to go out and buy some groceries.."She fake a smile.Yuto kiss Ai's forehead and say "I want you to make sandwiches..."

Ai nods and step backwards."Hai..i understand.."

Yuto was shocked with Ai's reaction toward his hugs and kisses.He smiles at Naomi,Kyosuke and lastly to Ai before went out from the house.

"Naomi-chan,your papa want mama to buy some groceries.."

"I wa-nt to fo-llow.."Naomi plead with her puppy eyes.Ai chuckles and nods.

"Na...o..mi..c..ha..n.. t..o...o...?"Kyosuke ask.

"Kyo-chan wanna come..?But you need your mama permission..."

"A..u..n..t..i..e...ma..il...s..t..hem....."Kyosuke gave his suggestion.Ai nods and say "Un..!!~" while typing the mail.

*Fullmoon-chan,can i take Kyosuke with me..?I want to buy some groceries...>,<*-Ai

*RINGS*

*Okay..Permission approve..:)*-Fullmoon

"Yay!!Kyo-chan,your mama already gave the permission..!!~"Ai cheers while carrying Kyosuke.Kyosuke smiles back and say "Yay....!!~"

 

*************

After a few hours..

Ai got back from the hypermarket and shouts "Fullmoon-chan...!!~Kyosuke admit Naomi as his girlfriend in front the public!!~" when she arrive infront the house safely.

Fullmoon helps them by carrying the groceries and ask "Uwaahh..Kyo-chan,do you have fun..?"

Kyosuke nods and plays with Naomi's hand.

"The public goes 'Aww..." at them.."Ai say happily.

"Whe-re is pa-pa..?"Naomi came and ask her mother.Ai shrugs plainly.

"He is upstairs,having a bath.."Fullmoon answered.Naomi nods and went upstairs.Kyosuke who was alone,tried to follow Naomi up,but getting stopped by Keito.

"You know...Naomi and Kyosuke helps me a lot..."Ai say happily while storing the groceries.Fullmoon helps her and say "Souka..."

**************

 

In the room..

"Pa-pa..?" Naomi called.Yuto stuck out his head from the bathroom.

"Ohh..Naomi-chan..."

"Pa-pa.." Naomi pouts at the word.

"What's wrong..?"Yuto ask.Naomi pouts again and say"Pa-pa..why..didn't spe-nd ti-me with me...??"

 

In the mean time,Ai was still storing the groceries with Fullmoon help.After arranging the eggs,she thanks Fullmoon and went to her room.As she walks in,she saw her husband was laying beside her sleeping daughter.Yuto look up at her and smiled.Ai smiles back and turn on her heels.Before she could even walk out,Yuto grabs her wrist.But Ai didn't face her husband.

"Ai..why are you avoiding me..?"

Ai didn't answer and stay in silent.Yuto become angry and tighten his grip.Finally Ai's voice were heard by the word "It's hurt..."

"Ai...tell me please..."

"It's nothing..."

"Then why are you avoiding me..?"

'I want you to spend time with Carmen more...she is pregnant...' Should i tell him this...?Ai thought for a while.Tears slowly leave her eyes and flow down on her soft cheeks.

Yes,Carmen is pregnant,and they are twins.

"It's just nothing..!!Leave me alone...please..."Ai shout a bit.She push Yuto out and closed the door.Tears was seen in Yuto's eyes when Ai closed the door.Behind the door,Ai slide down and cries silently.Yuto stand there for a while until Fullmoon came and ask "What's wrong Yutorin..?"

Carmen come next "Deary...what's wrong..?"

Yuto didn't answer their question but ask "Where is Keito..?" with his red eyes.

"He is inside my room..go and talk to him if you got problem then.." Fullmoon answered and point to the said room.

Yuto nods and walks into the room,Keito was reading a magazine and notice Yuto."Ohh..?Yuto..what's wrong..?"

Keito was shocked when Yuto cries in front him.He pat on space beside him on the bed,asking Yuto to take a seat beside him.Yuto nods again and take his seat.

"Ai is avoiding me...i don't know what's wrong..."

"Maybe she is tired..."

"But she refuse being hug by me...what do you think this is about..?"

"I don't know...I don't have two wife like you..."

 

Meanwhile in Ai's room,Naomi wake up from her sleep.Luckily Ai didn't cry anymore so Naomi wouldn't ask why.Naomi begin to cried when she is fully awake.Ai was shocked and quickly run toward her daughter.

"What's wrong Naomi..?"

"Ma-ma...i..*sobs* go-t night-mare..."

"It's okay...just sleep back okay..i'm here for you.."

"I wa-nt pa-pa..."Naomi cried out loud.Fullmoon heard them and went into her room.

"Yutorin,I think you should go to her..."

"And she reject me..." Yuto replied.

"Just go,Naomi needs you.."

"So..i just try..?"

Keito and his wife nods.encouraging Yuto.Yuto stood up and knock Ai's door.In the room,Ai tried her best to calm the crying Naomi.She notice the knock and went opening the door,revealing her beloved husband.She quickly closed the door but get stopped by Yuto.

"Ai..we need to talk..."

"I can't...!!"

"Why..?"

"Pa-pa...!!!"Naomi cried,try to reach her hand to Yuto.

"Naomi!!"Yuto called.

"Naomi-chan,your papa is busy.."

"Don't lie to her..!!What's wrong with you..?!!!"

"J-just..leave me..alone..."Ai said with slow tone,sliding herself down with a cry.Yuto open the door wider and caught Ai into his hug.Ai's eyes caught Carmen who walks in,causing Ai to quickly release herself.

"This is all my fault..."Carmen state while lowering her head.Ai feels guilty again and quickly shout "It's me!!"

"No,it's my fault.."Yuto say slowly.His eyes keeps looking on the ground.

"YUTO,I WANT DIVORCED!!!"Carmen takes out her wedding ring and put it on Ai before running away.

"Carmen-san!!"Fullmoon called.Keito quickly run after Carmen.Ai smiled faintly and take out her own wedding ring and throw it out.

"I hope both of you happy together..." Ai say while slowly put Carmen's ring on Yuto's palm.Yuto shudders when Ai slowly push him out before closing the door.Ai notice Naomi is not there because Fullmoon already take her to Kyosuke's room.

Yuto stood up and murmured "I think..i want to kill myself..." before he walks down and went to the kitchen,and took a long knife.

Keito and Carmen notice him.

"Yuto!!Noo!!!"Carmen shout.

*PANG!* a loud pang were heard and Yuto fell to the ground.He groan in pain when his jaw feels hurt.

"Do you think this....will solve everything..?!!"Fullmoon shout while looking at the knife she snatch from Yuto.She quickly put the knife away.

Four of them caught Ai's figure who was running down and run toward Yuto on the floor,hugging him tight.

"Yuu-chan...why are you doing this..?"Ai cried and tighten her hug.She heard Fullmoon's voice from the kitchen to her room,causing her to run down and ended by hugging her husband.Yuto's eyes slowly become teary and red.

"Because both of you hate me.."

"I DON'T HATE YOU!" Carmen shout.

"I don't hate you..."Ai whispered into Yuto's ear and show him her wedding ring.She didn't throw them.

"BOTH OF YOU WANT TO LEAVE ME!!" Yuto shouts and Ai quickly shush her husband.

"I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE YOU..YUTO..DO YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE YOU..."Carmen stated but then she runs up before slamming the door harsh.Keito and Fullmoon already leave three of them since the beginning.Ai who was sobbing wipe Yuto's tear away.

"I'm so sorry.."

"Syhh...It's okay...just promise me you will never leave me.."Yuto take out his pinky.Ai chuckles in her cry and nods.Yuto peck Ai's red cherry lips when Ai entwined her pinky with his.

"Aieru,Ai..."

 

 

Yes..It's one-shot..and it's never ends...:3

comment!!~XDDD