Part 2

Amber and the Beast

The car ride home was a boring one. Heechul didn’t really have much to say to Amber, he was just really nervous for her to see his wax job. His chest looked so different without all that hair on it, and he really hoped she liked it.

The two pulled into the Super Junior dorms and snuck into Heechul’s room, making sure not to wake IU and Eunhyuk in the next room over.

Amber turned the lights on and nearly ripped Heechul’s shirt off. Immediately she wished that she hadn’t. She wished she hadn’t tricked him into getting waxed, and most importantly, she wished that she hadn’t eaten such a big dinner, because she felt like throwing up all over Heechul’s bedroom.

Before then, Heechul always had such a thick layer of chest hair that Amber couldn’t really tell what was going on under there. She knew now. She knew all too well. She looked at Heechul with disgust.

“Does it look nice?” Heechul asked her hopefully

Amber gagged a little. Heechul had bigger s than she did!

“Amber? Is something wrong?”

“No, nothing. Umm. You know what. I don’t feel well. I think I’m going to go home.”

“What?! Already? But you didn’t even say anything about my wax job, and I didn’t get to see your’s yet!”

Amber couldn’t take it anymore. If she looked at those saggy, lactating s for one more minute she would throw up and probably say something she regretted. She ran to her car and drove home as quickly as possible.

She had an extremely hard time getting to sleep that night, she just couldn’t get Heechul’s man s out of her mind. It was like the image was engraved onto the back of her eyelids.

The next morning she saw Heechul at the SM building. Amber approached him slowly, as if approaching a wild animal.

“Hi Amber!” Heechul said with a smile once Amber was in his sight.

“H-Hi Heechul”

“Are you feeling any better?”

“Not really. Listen, we need to talk.”

“Sure, tell me what’s on your mind.”

Amber couldn’t take this. Heechul was being too pleasant. She didn’t want to hurt him when he was being so nice.

“You know, the swelling went down from my wax job last night.” Heechul whispered into her ear. “You want to see it now? It looks a lot better.”

“Swelling?”

“Yeah, last night my whole chest was so swollen, I looked like I had just given birth to a litter of kittens. My pecs are normal now though. Do you want to see?”

Amber breathed a sigh of relief and smiled. Everything would be alright after all.