chapter one, even tho it's a oneshot.. haha

[ONE-SHOT] I'll give you a great Christmas time.

"Hey Daniel, don't you want  to enjoy this trip? its the start of our pre-debut.." Minsoo asked, wondering why Daniel looked so sad.
"What is there to enjoy? My family is at home celebrating, and I'm here, sitting in a bus.." Daniel sighed.
Minsoo took a few minutes to think about this, he really felt bad for Daniel. Because Daniel really seemed upset. And he couldn't stand seeing Daniel upset.
"And what if I say we're going to make this trip worthwhile?"Minsoo asked and looked Daniel in the eyes, smiling.
"Pff.. I don't even know what you mean by that" Daniel said, looking away from Minsoo.
Minsoo didn't say anything, he knew if he would continue talking he would get in a fight with Daniel, and that was the last thing he wanted. But in his head he made a promise to Daniel: I'm going to make this trip worthwhile for you.
Why would Minsoo go through all this trouble for Daniel? Because he secretly liked him, for quiet a while now. And he felt as if this would give him an oppertunity to give Daniel some signs of that he liked him.
When the boys finally arrived at the hotel, after a long bus trip with a Daniel that couldn't stop sighing, they had to go check in. Normally the manager does this and he also decides who is sharing rooms together. But Minsoo quickly ran after the manager and asked him if he could share a room with Daniel this time, because Daniel missed his parents. The manager was okay with it and he gave Minsoo the key to his room.
"Huh, why am I sharing my room with Ricky?" Chunji, who usually shares rooms with Niel, asked.
"Just because" Minsoo said, smiling.
Daniel looked at Minsoo, why was he suddenly sharing rooms with him? Not that Daniel minded, but he was just curious why Minsoo was standing there smiling like a creeper.
"But..-" Chunji began, but Minsoo interrupted him.
"Don't go crying over this Chunji, Ricky ain't that bad. I mean.. if you ignore the fact that he talks in his sleep.." Minsoo grinned.
"HEY! What the heck men?" Ricky yelled while hitting Minsoo on his shoulder.
"Kidding Ricky" Minsoo said and petted Ricky's head.
"Yeah yeah, sure" Ricky said and took Chunji by his hand "Come on Chunji, Let's go!".
"But but.."Chunji began but noticed that it was helpless to go against Ricky and quietly walked with Ricky to their room.
"Minsoo?" Daniel said after he and Minsoo entered their room without saying a word to each other.
"Hmm?" Minsoo said while unpacking his stuff.
"Why were you so determinded to share rooms with me?" Daniel sat on Minsoo's bed.
"That's a surprise. Now quick, unpack your stuff and meet the others downstairs ok?" Minsoo said and smiled at Daniel.
Daniel was absolutely confused, but he didn't know what to say so he just did what Minsoo said, and after 10 minutes he quietly left the room to meet the others downstairs.

Minsoo waited for a few minutes till he was sure the others left with Daniel and then left the room, he went down to the stores and his search for christmas stuff started.
"What do I need?"Minsoo asked himself, "Candles, some christmas balls.. or no wait even better, a fake little christmas tree! and then I could put that in the middle of the room and.." Minsoo got super excited and almost ran into the first store he saw, looking for the stuff he needed. After a few hours he got everything he needed and went back to his room, luckily for him Daniel and the others were exploring the city, so they weren't back yet. Minsoo placed the little fake christmas tree in the middle of the room, and placed two big pillows next to it. so that he and Daniel could sit around the christmas tree. He went to the table and sat down to write something on the sweet christmas-card he bought."Dear Daniel,
I hope you can enjoy your christmas a little more this way
I tried my best for you, so please be happy :)
anyway, Merry Christmas! <3
Love, Minsoo."

Minsoo smiled after reading the card once again, he was sure Daniel would like it. He placed the card under the christmas tree, where he also placed his present for Daniel. He couldn't really find a nice present so he just bought him a plushe teddybear which was holding a heart. He wasn't really sure if he should give this to Daniel, because, well, Daniel didn't know that Minsoo liked him, so could be a little weird if he gave him something like that. But since Minsoo didn't have that much time he didn't care much and went on with the preperations. He also bought some christmas cookies and chocolate, which he also placed under the christmas tree. He placed the candles everywhere in the room and lit them. After that he shut down all the lights and sat down on one of the pillows, waiting for Daniel to come back.
"Minsoo?" Daniel said while knocking on the door, "Can I come in?"
Minsoo stood up and opened the door for Daniel.
"What.. huh?" Daniel stuttered as he walked into the dark room which was only lit by a few candles, it gave the room a romantic atmosphere.
"Sit down, then I'll explain" Minsoo said with a big smile on his face.
"Err, Okay.." Daniel said and he sat down on one of the pillows.
Minsoo came sit next to Daniel, and with "next to" I mean really close to him. Daniel didn't mind and looked around the room, it looked a bit like his house around christmas time. except the fact that Minsoo was here almost sitting on his lap.
"Why did you do all of this?" Daniel asked.
"Well, I wanted you to have a nice christmas, and I didn't want you to be sad" Minsoo explained and his cheeks got a little red as he said "I hate seeing you sad, because when you're sad, I'm sad too.."
Daniel didn't know what to say, all of this was so sweet. "Thanks Minsoo" He said and hugged the elder boy. Minsoo hugged Daniel tightly back, he didn't want to let go, but he knew if he didn't it would get awkward. So he let go of Daniel and gave him the card.
"I made you this and after you read it I have a present for you" He said.
Daniel opened the card and read the message, it made him smile. And then Minsoo pushed a present into his hands. Daniel ripped off the paper to see a plushe teddybear coming out of it "Aw, that is so cute!" Daniel said happily and he hugged Minsoo like a little kid who just got all the presents he wanted from santa.
"You don't find it weird?" Minsoo said while his cheeks colored a bit.
"No! Thank you so much Minsoo" Daniel said and he hugged Minsoo even tighter.
Minsoo hugged him back and placed a kiss on Daniels head "Merry Christmas Daniel" he said.
Daniel looked up and stared Minsoo in his eyes, "Merry Christmas" He said, and immidiatly after that he placed a quick butterfly kiss on Minsoo's lips.
Minsoo froze. What just happened? He looked shocked at Daniel, who stared at the floor with burning red cheeks.
"I'm ... I'm sorry" Daniel said.
Minsoo, finally recovering from the shock smiled, he couldn't be happier right now. The person he likes just kissed him. He placed his fingers under Daniels chin and lifted his face, "Don't be sorry" He said and after that he placed a long and full-of-love kiss on Daniels lips. And at that moment, they both knew, this was the best christmas ever.