Chapter 1

Hyung,your not alone

8 years old Jinki was sitting at the back seat of the car and smiling his cute and adorable smile at his parents.His parents smiled back at him.

The 3 of them were on their way back home after visiting one one of their families friend.

Suddenly a huge lorry came out of nowhere.

Before they could stop the car,it crash with the lorry.

 

Jinki who was now prefered to call onew,woke up with a starled.

"That nightmare again."he said to himself.

He always remembered that horrible accident.The one that took his parents away from him.

It was actually a miracle he survived himself.

He keeps having the same nightmares for many years already and the memory just keeps getting worse.

He got out of his bed and got dressed.He made his way to the kitchen where his dongsaengs were waiting,

After the tragic accident,he had lived with his grandparents for a few years before he finally decided to become a singer and debuted in a group called shinee.

His dongsaengs greeted him with a smile.

"Morning hyung."key greeted him.

"Morning."he said shortly and gave a small smile.

"Did you sleep well last night hyung?"asked minho.

Onew didn't say anything.He just smiled at him.

"Hyung,can you please practice dancing with me later?"taemin begged.

Even though he was not in the mood for that,onew couldn't say no to his dongsaengs.

This was how it was everyday.He tried his best to keep a smile on his face.The beautiful smile that everyone loves.

But inside,he was suffering and never told anyone about it.Even his own dongsaengs didn't know about his awful past.

But being the kind person he is,he kept all his pain and burden to himself so that his dongsaengs wouldn't worry about him.

He didn't want to become a burden to them.

Most of the time,he even listens to the members when they have their own problem.When ever one of them is suffering,onew will be the one to comfort them.

Eventhough he has his own trouble,he keep it well hidden so that no one will see his pain.