Chapter One

Willow | Girl group | Apply Closed

 

A few months of a postponed debut passed later and here we are;

Seven girls stood in the middle of the training rooms, staring at their reflections. The long months of practicing and training have actually payed off, now that their boss had just finally confirmed their debut date.

"Congratulations girls. Your debut will be in less than two weeks so I expect you to train and practice hard as usual. I expect nothing less from you girls. Congratulations once again, I'll be taking my leave." Soohyun said walking out the door. 

The girls stayed quiet. holding in their excitement as their boss left the room. "Oh and you have a meeting with Ara to discuss the themes and what not for your debut. I think you should all go now." Soohyun added, before closing the door. 

"Yatta! You don't know how long I've waited to hear this!" A rather hyperactive girl shouted, jumping around crazily. Jia shook her head. "Calm yourself, Minyoung. We still have more training to do even if we are debuting soon." 

"But unnie! You can't help but be excited right? I mean, we're finally debuting!" Minyoung stated as Jia just stared blankly. Minyoung stood there in silence for a while then ran to Junghwa instead. "Unnie, unnie. You're excited right?" She asked the older girl.

"Of course I am! But some people just need to loosen up a bit." Junghwa answered, smirking at Jia. "Oh, you can't be serious. Why are you ganging up on me?" Jia whined while the oldest and youngest girls snickered. 

"Because we're awesome and you're not." Minyoung stuck out her tongue at Jia before retreating behind Junghwa. Before Jia could say something, Jihyun spoke up. 

"Um. We're supposed to be meeting with Ara-unnie for the costumes or something right now. The others already left." 

"What? They just left without telling us? How heartless." Both Minyoung and Junghwa chorused as Jia rolled her eyes. "Let's go then, Jihyun. We can't keep Ara-unnie waiting any longer." 

"Okay.." Jihyun mumbled, taking one last glance at the two girls crying in a corner. 

"We can't let the others do this alone. They need us!" Junghwa announced over-dramatically. Minyoung nodded while wiping the fake tears from her face. "You're right, unnie! Let's go!" 


Hey! I'm back, y'all miss me? Eheh. Guess not. I'm lame, sorry. This is all I could write down since I have been such a busy body. Don't chop me! I'm to beautiful to die. Ahhaha. Just kidding. This is all for now ;; 

*I think I may need to replace a member, since I can't find their application form. T.T