Good Day

Fate?

It's Sunday morning and what you usually do during Sundays is shopping. You went down early for breakfast and Jungmi was there already.

     "Good morning Jungmi-ya!" You greeted. Jungmi smiled at you, and motioned for you to come join her for breakfast.

     "Oh good, you're awake now! Come on, join me!"

     You both had breakfast and shared some stories together. You weren't still over of what happened last night. Jinyoung, Jinyoung, Jinyoung. Thinking of you will make my day complete. You smiled out of nowhere making Jungmi curious about what's happening to you.

     "Myunghee? Are you okay? Why are you smiling?"

     "Ohh. Mianhae. A-and yes. I just remembered what happened last night and I still can't believe that I'm friends with Jinyoung already. You know the feeling of heaven? Oh gosh, it just feels like that."

 

You just finished eating and went upstairs. You will soon take a bath and head to the mall with Jungmi. You are excited to shop with her since it's been a long time when you haven't done this together. You're planning to buy a dress that you will be using for tomorrow when you go to Jungmi's school. You are now well prepared to go out as well as Jungmi.

     You both left her house and went to the mall. You were playing some songs in her car and really enjoying the trip. The mall was 30-40 minutes away from her house so it was sorta long but you enjoyed riding in her car. Minutes later, you have reached your destination and stepped out of the car.

     "Hurry!"

     "Arasseo, I'm coming!"

     You were both excited and went straight to your favorite coffee shop. You ordered some cinnamon roll and a cup of coffee. Same as Jungmi. You really missed doing things together. Today is your bonding day, and you sure are not going to miss out on any fun today. After eating, you went to a movie house and watched some horror movie. You're both scared watching things like this but you just want to have fun. You now went shopping and you looked for a dress you wanted to wear for tomorrow. 

     "I hope we'll always have a time for things like this. I really missed you Myunghee!" Jungmi suddenly hugged you and was about to cry.

     "Wae?" You asked, concerned. You thought something was off.

     "Nothing."

     "Is there something that I should know?"

     "Uhm... To be honest... Myunghee... Yes..."

     "Then what is it?"

     "Uhm... Mom is telling me to leave for America."

     "WHAT?"

     "Yes.. Semestral break is near and... She wants me to continue my studies there for the next semester.."

     "But......."

     "I know... And maybe, this will be our last bonding."

     "Wae? Won't you come back?"

     "I will. But after 3 years or more."

     "Aww. I'll try to visit you there when I have time. Just tell me where you live. Arasseo?"

     "Arasseo."

 

The day went by fast and you both headed home. It's your 2nd night now at theirs. You had dinner and went to her room. You weren't still accepting the fact that she will leave 2 months away from now. Your phone vibrated and saw a text from Jinyoung. You were happy seeing his name but you were not in the mood for that. You chose not to reply and just spend time with your cousin. Again, you received a text from him saying, "Myunghee-ya. Are you mad at me?" you can't refuse to reply from his text now since he asked you if you're mad at him and you know you will never be. 

--

EDIT [1/7/13]: i should really be studying for my perios. uvu