THE EXO PLANET'S CHARM

SM TOWN

AT THE SM TOWN CONCERT, JAKARTA, 2012, SEPTEMBER 22nd

EXO teasers was played on the big screen, because I've watched it from their show case, I'm not really shocked, but it was still amazing as usual.

when Sehun's pretty face ended the teaser, and then EXO Planet logo appear. the fire works burst once again, so shocking, and then "History" Intro heard, and I thought the tribune will explode, because of the screaming and shouting voice everywhere, and I jumped  off my seat, and watch their performance, while standing!! don't care if the other people will complaint!!

EXO-M appear first, when I heard Luhan's voice, I screaming like a mermaid!

and when EXO-K appear, I pray so hard, the tribune won't collapse, because the shout was gazillion times louder, I knew it, because EXO-K never been come to my country before, unlike EXO-M who did it at this early year along with Super Junior. So, people excitement slightly higher about K, but I don't say M aren't desirable here, they already had their own fanbase here. But, people still curious about K, if you understand what I mean, well I'm blabbering! My mind went off when I Heard Baekhyun's voice. They’re lipsync, I know it, but they dance fiercefully, like a beast.

but they're rookie, right? I can't believe it. They're a dangerous rookie ever exist.

 

and when they're paused, for a group introductions, they say "SELAMAT MALAM" in perfect accent, Indonesia is easy to imposed actually, hahaha. I'm proud of them!

 

Tao introduced himself, and I wonder why he didn't brought up his "Kungfu Panda" Introduction as usual, I guess he's shy, or tired? why Tao, why?

 

and then Baekhyun, introduced himself in very clear Indonesia, as bright as what I’ve imagined, and he did talked a lot, like how happy he was, how beautiful my country is and he hoped we could enjoy the show! we enjoyed it so much Baekhyun~ah don't worry, kekeke.

He was my first crush in EXO, but now I feel he's equally cute as the other. But I have to admit, he's pretty petite and cute overall, his messy almost curly hair (Copying Chanyeol's style, perhaps? haha) was y as it should be, and his husky distinct voice is quite energizing, I can tell.

and then cutie bun Xiumin introduced his name, but he dropped off his "Baozi" nickname, I don't know why, maybe he doesn't know how to say those words in Indonesia? it's "Bakpao" actually, Xiumin oppaaa!! He’s so cute, and white! like a rabbit. I can squish him like an orange, haha kidding! Okay, he is the oldest among all? That’s probably the biggest joke SM ever produce, hahahaaha.

 

Chen Chen was saying his greetings in perfect Indonesia! "Selamat malam! saya Chen!!" and he looks very happy, and he so hyperactive, maybe because he was a birthday boy afterall, but sadly, Exo boys didn't even took any inisiative about Chen's birthday to sing a happy birthday song together, or they already have a plan? I don't know, I'm just feeling dissapointed.

 

and then leader Suho talking quite a lot, I'm happy he is now less emotional, because no more crying on stage, he's so calm and composed now, and he saying all his word clearly (not exactly clearly, because the crowd doomed his words with exeeced shouting).

he's so white and sweet. His aura just like a vanilla candy!

 

Kai the utmost visual, the ultimate dance machine speaks, and then I didn't really catch what was he saying, he's not talking much I guess, just a simple greetings. Btw, Kkamjong is really dark!

 

and then the delicate young man named Luhan started to speak, and poor him, the crowd didn't give him a chance to talk properly, they're all so busy screaming! This boy is a definition of beauty, so beautiful till I can put him easily as f(x) sixth member, if I were Lee Soo Man, haha, just kid!

his complexion is so pale, and yellowish, so pure and innocent looking, his messy hair just completed his overall delicate doll-like appearance.

I like his calm and polite way of talking, look very composed.

 

and then the prince of dancing, Lay speaking calmly, despite the loud cheering everywhere like a blaster. Simple short greetings and he says "Terima Kasih" in a perfect way, the way it should be said. Looking like a River, Lay could be so calm and quite, but he could be fierce like a stream too. It shows in the way he dances. I like the way he smiles, so sincere!

 

And then D.O smiling like a little kid, and the moment he opened his mouth to start talking, the crowd went damn crazy like a thunder, I prayed so hard, This tribune wouldn't collapse!

I can't even hear what D.O actually SAYING that moment, no word is audible enough for my ear, every sound I heard was D.O name shouted everywhere, it was too loud! This boy actually, even more dazzling in real life, forget about HD Fancams, High Quality MV, Photoshoots, gazillion interviews, those camera couldn't capture D.O's real charm. He is so breathtakingly gorgeous, even after he's dropping his fierce look and cold stares, and turn to be a bashful kid, he is still y like hell.

I'm not being D.O biased, he is actually not my bias at all, at first.

 

and here goes the next generation of evil maknae, Sehun, he grabs a piece of paper out of nowhere, and read it cautiously, like a little kid who learn to read something in front of his teacher.

I can't really catch what the hell he's trying to say, because the audience here, wouldn't let him! let alone, his speaking voice is actually so soft, isn't he? poor boy, and he's so nervous, and couldn't even finish his speech, until his tallest hyung, who stands beside him patted his back and courage him up, he's laughing so much, such a weird kid. His complexion is so pale, and his smile is so cute, he is one of the most handsome maknae SM ever had, and not to mention his shy and misterious personality is a Jinx from EXO Planet. way to go, he'll be one of the hottest maknae in k-pop history, I could bet.

 

And then the mood maker of this Planet, The Infamous Happy Virus, Park Chanyeol, with his BIG AND HAPPY SMILE, not to mention, his giant figure, greets the crowd. I could tell, the only one person who could beat the crazy cheering thunder sound of us, is him. It's not because of the cheering for him wasn't loud enough or the least, but because of his naturally DEEP AND LOUD Voice, echoing in the venue like a monsters voice, I thought Godzilla was talking!

I guess the cheering sound for him is one of the loudest untill I want to cover my own ears, if I didn't busy screaming for him too. It's funny, how hard he's trying to beat up the crowds voice, so he's screaming at the top of his lungs! "KAMI CINTA SAYA!!" which is means, "we love me" so, it's not only literary and grammaticaly wrong, but the meaning is very funny all the way. Sehun realizes his hyung's mistake and rushing him to correct his sentences, and an ultra milli seconds later, Chanyeol shouts "KALIAN" louder than before. so, now it is grammaticaly right! "Kami Cinta Kalian" means "We Love You!". hahahahaha, Chanyeol realizes his silliness, and then laughing his off along with Sehun, and It was such a cute scene to watch. He is not the President of Derp Squad for nothing!

 

On the contracy, on their right side, Leader Kris is in his own world, not even notice about Chanyeol's mistake and he looks trying so hard to recall something, until finally he saying something like "Hello, I'm duizzhang Kris, and wait a moment please.." and then he shouts "SAYA SUKA KALIAN" which is means, I Like You, grammaticaly perfect! haha, Chanyeol’s still amaze about his own mistake, and just laughing like a crazy dork.

And like I said before, Kris is an immortal vampire. He is ridiculously tall, a slightly taller than Chanyeol, very slim figure, so It looks like he’s taller than his actual height.  His complexion is so white and pale to the extent that it's intimidating. He is such a cool and composed person. Full of prediction and afraid to loose off his image, I can tell. You better keep your misteriousness Mr.Kris, It's a superior charm you had!

 

Oh My God, I am totally in love with this Park Chanyeol, he is so amusing, and he seems really happy and enjoy himself, his personality truly stands out the most, we can feel his sincerity and spirits every time he speaks.

his super tall height and distinct voice will be remembered by me, carefully. His messy ramyun hair, looks fine this time, I guess he's cutting his hair a bit, so the ramyun style doesn't bother me like usual. Seriously, this boy deserves a more proper hair style to frame up his gorgeous face. Can't forget his Big doll-like eyes glistening with happiness and radiating like a laser! His robot-like gesture is refreshing, his wide smile never fail to amaze me, and he looks so photogenic and camera-face. Because His actual appearance was as dazzling as every video I've watched. It's different cases with D.O.

I suggest you should meet him in person, so you can judge how beautiful Park Chanyeol is. I got some struck when I look at him.

although he's forget his 'happy virus' tagline, why is everybody forgeting their own nickname? to cut short the running time? or they simply forgot? and why the boys didn't sang a happy birthday song for Chen? It's still a mistery I want to know, hahaha, well a total 15 minutes EXO performing and talking, It was leaving a deep impression for me. Thanks a lot SM Town, to brought the magic of music, here to my country... come back soon!! :)