01.

"Dear, Oppa.."

 

 

Sunday, 9 January 2012

10.00am – COEX Mall.

            “Hoya Oppa!!!”

            “Oh my god!! Sungyeol!!”

            “Sungjoooong-sshi!!”

            “GOD OMG DONGWOO!!”

            I tiptoed. I saw nothing. I jumped, but still, I saw nothing but those heads of fangirls. I raised my hand which was holding an Infinite lightstick I bought earlier. Aish. I pushed myself through the growing crowd. Seeing a girl next to me holding a fansign which had ‘Hoya’ on it.

            “Excuse me.” I said politely, as I sneaked into the crowd. They rolled their eyes.

            My eyes widened. Realizing how close I was to the stage. I looked up to see them dancing, singing, perfectly. I smiled by myself.  I didn’t know if it was the cold breeze or because I was getting nearer to them making me cold like ice. My heart thumped crazily as Hoya walked to the edge of the stage. I raised my lightstick, trying to make him notice me. He raised his hand, letting the fangirls touch it. I wanted to, but I couldnt.

            “Hoya!!” I jumped as I waved my lightstick.

            Still holding his microphone and raising one of his hand, I could really tell, he looked at me. I blinked several times.

            “I love you!” I screamed my heart out. He smiled, and winked, and stood up.

            The girls behind me squaled pretty loud, were they trying to make me deaf? And one, he was smiling and winking to me, not them. I protested. I rolled my eyes as I started to grab another member’s attention by raising my lightstick. Eventhough I knew, it wouldn’t work. Soon, the song ended and those fangirls screamed in unison. I gasped. I could barely catch a breath. But I was happy.

            As I gathered my strength back to scream even louder, my phone vibrated. I pulled out my phone from my jeans.

            “Hello?” I covered one of my ear.

            “Yah, where are you?!”  I glanced at the caller ID. And claimed myself I was in a big trouble.

            “I’m sorry! I’ll be there in 30mins, ok? I’m hanging up!”

            I sneaked out from the crowd. I felt some eyes intensely staring at me, making it so obvious that I annoyed them. I didn’t care. I was in a trouble. A big trouble. I ran outside the mall, ran to the lobby and stopped a cab. Minutes later, the cab had to stop because of the traffic jam. Out of all the times, why now? I told myself to remain calm. 15 minutes had passed. I was late.

            “Ahjussi, can you drive faster?” I bit my lower lip as I looked at his reflection in the rear mirror.

            “I’m scared I can’t, young girl. Blame the traffic jam,” he looked back at me.

            “I’ll just stop here then,” I said as I pulled out my money from my wallet.

            “But you can’t-“

            I gave him the money and got off from the cab. The cafe wasn’t that near, but I was already late. And it was my first day. My first day working in a bubble tea cafe my friend owned. A japanese friend. Terada Takuya. I moved my legs quickly along the sidewalk. I could feel the redness on my cheek. The sun was completely out, gleefully shining the capital and largest city of South Korea, Seoul. I looked up to see the sign that had large ‘Bubble Tea’ on it. I opened the door as I tried to catch some breath.

            “You’re late,” a tall guy fold his arms. “On your first day working here,” he tilted his head.

            “I’m sorry,” I gasped.

            “Go work,” he said, gesturing me to go behind the cashier.

            It was Takuya. A japanese friend of mine. He was a tall, kind, guy. Known as my college’s flowerboy. He had a mole , which made him prettier. His skin was pale and smooth. He was kind of smart, too. The only one who could beat him; was him. I put my sling bag on a chair as I started to get along with stuffs here. I saw the bottles arranged neatly behind me. Some of them named sugar, coffee, tea, and much more. There were some white, little, cups lined next to the bottles. In front of me, there was a big, old, cashier machine and some old things. You could really tell that Takuya was a really tidy guy. Here in front of the cashier, there were some old wooden tables and chairs beautifully appointed. And one, he worked by himself for 2 years. Simply saying, I was his first co-worker.

            “Nice cafe, eh?” he smirked as he saw me admiring his own cafe.

            “Yes, I mean, like...everything is beautiful,” I nodded.

            “I know,” he replied. I tsked.

            Soon, my first costumer arrived. Takuya taught me how to serve a cup of bubble tea, also some desserts. It was nice to work with Takuya. It was nice that I’d be able to see him everyday. Wait, I didn’t say I liked him, did I?.

 

            ---

HI THIS IS DEMONS.

I'm so sorry the first chapter has officially dissapointed you guysT_T OK BUT KEEP READING OKAY?T_T

Ok so this Terada Takuya guy is the leader of the rookie group, crossgene. Anyone knows him?

TALK TO ME BTW:-----)