My hero

He changed me for the better

 

*Flashback*

-age 7-

"Joonie!! I'm so happy you're here^^", said chubby little Min Seul. "Go away, you pig." said scrawny Joon. Even though Joon is cold towards me, I still love him. He's my only friend and he's the closest thing I have to a family member. He may seem like a mean guy, but he's not. He's the one who saved me, when my world came crashing down. My mom left me when I was 6, so she basically abondoned me last year. That's when Joon came into my life. I would never forget that day...

*flashback in a flashback* (LOL sorry I just had to)

-Raining-

Mom took me to my cousin's house, Janice. I was playing with Janice until... "Min Seul come here." Mom's voice was low and mean, giving me a command. "Stay here and don't look back." My back was facing towards her. I was confused, why would she say that to me? Once I turned around, my mom was walking out the door. I ran towards her, following her out the door, even though it was dark outside..

"Mommy! Where are you going?"  "You little prick! Go back inside, it's raining!! Didn't I tell you to not look back?!" said Mom. "But.. But... But..." said Min Seul. "I don't give a sh-t. Go back inside your cousin's house." I ran back into my cousin's house, crying. Why would Mom treat me this way? She never cursed or yelled at me before. That's when I turned back once more and I saw her leaving in a big, black car.....

And that was when I started to lose my sanity. I ran as fast as I could, chasing that big, black car. I had no idea where I was going, only that I was chasing that big, black car. I didn't care how wet or dirty I got from the the rain and cars splashing onto me. It didn't matter to me that my legs started getting numb for tiredness. All I had in my mind was that big, black car.... It started fading into the darkness... "NO!!! MOMMY!! COME BACK!!" I cried/panted out loud. The car disappeared into the darkness... I got on my knees and started screaming, yelling, crying, doing whatever, trying to make the pain in my chest go away until I was out of breath. It felt as if someone had just ripped my heart out. I was in the middle of the road, the street lights were shimmering onto me, finally realizing my surroundings. Cars were honking at me, people were screaming at me, when suddenly a car had lost control and it was coming towards me... I was in shock, I didn't know what to do, so I closed my eyes waiting for the heavens to take me... I was waiting for the car to hit me, but instead I felt arms wrapped onto me, pulling me out of the car's range, so it wouldn't hit me or that person that had pulled me out of the way. I finally opened my eyes, realizing that a boy about my age had saved me. His mom came running after him yelling and screaming at him, but he was just staring into my eyes. "ARE YOU CRAZY?? WHY DID YOU RUN OUT INTO THE STREETS TO SAVE HER? YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN KILLED!!!" his mom was lecturing him, but he was still looking into my eyes. His mom finally stopped yelling, when she saw that I was crying. "Little girl, what's wrong?" I didn't answer because I was still in shock of what just  had occurred. "Joon, ask her why's she crying." His mom merely whispered to him. Joon, I'm assuming that's his name, did not say anything, but stare into my eyes. Joon finally stood up, "Umma, take her home and clean her up." His mom looked at him, shocked. "Mwoh? You want to take this poor girl home?! Are you crazy? You don't even know a thi-," " Shut up, and take her home. NOW." "How dare you speak to your umma lik-," " UMMA!! TAKE HER HOME RIGHT NOW!" "ARRASO!!" I sat there looking at him, wide eyed. He yelled at his mom, his very own umma!! She glanced at me and looked away, embarrassed. "Little girl, get up and let's go." she commanded me. Slowly, I got up, but I lost my balanced. I almost fell but Joon caught me. "Watch out." said Joon. I looked at him confused and kind of amused (Haha you see what I did there ;D)... How did he catch me when I'm clearly so much bigger than him?? He looks like a twig! How did he manange to catch me? Now that I think about it... How did he pull me away from the car?! What is he, superman or Edward from Twilight? No, that can't possibly be.. Right? Still arguing with myself, mentally, and then Joon's mom hissed out "Are you kids coming? Or not?!" And that was when my life took a huge U-turn.

 

A/N -- Sorry for not finishing this one shot!! >< I'm still thinking of what to write.. I think I'll change this to a short story? Yea.. That'll be easier, so I can update when I get out of school and sleep at night^^ SORRY FOR CHANGING FROM A ONESHOT TO A SHORT STORY.. I didn't write the story ahead of time.. I was just typing whatever that came into mind :P

Sorry if there are any errors... I was typing this my phone.. So yea.. Thanks for understanding~