I Love You, Promises, Forever

Bad Boy

    Thank you, Yoona and Yuri noona; I thought. If it weren't for them I would still be moody, but now I know that I still have a chance with my forever.

    I walked inside the cafeteria, smiling happily. When my friends saw me, they thought I was creepy and weird but I didn't pay any attention to them.

"Hyung are you alright?" Kai asked me.

"Did they hurt you?" Xiumin asked me.

"I know this is the second time I'm asking this, but are you on drugs?" Tao asked me innocently.

     I didn't say anything and continued smiling, which caused them to panick. I didn't pay any attention to them which caused Sehun to throw his steaming hot coco on my face.

"Yah!! What was that for?!? are you trying to mess up my handsome face?!?"

"I'm sorry hyung, I just did that to get your attention" Sehun said cutely.

"Aish, you should be thankful I'm in good mood, or else you'll be dead." I said while wiping my face with a napkin.

     I looked up and noticed them looking worriedly at me."Your not on drugs are you?" you can guess who said that.I looked at him frustrated,"what is up with you and drugs? and No I am not on drugs..." They all looked at me expecting an answer which I didn't give. "So......" Kris said. I just grinned and stood up. I walked out of the cafeteria and went straight to the boy's bathroom to clean myself. It's a good thing I have my spare clothes. I combed my hair, changed my clothes, brushed my teeth(LOL) and I was done... I looked at myself in the mirror and winked. Ummm, no wonder girls can't resist me; I'm gorgeous. I hear the bell ring, sinaling the end of lunch. Time to put my plan in action....

   I walked straight to the office and asked Mrs.James to let me use the intercom. She declined at first but I explained to her that it is important.

"No horseplaying Mr.Xi" she warned me. I smiled and nodded at her. OMO...I'm so nervous. I turned the intercom on and said, "Chanyeol please go to the office immideately." Ms.James gave me a confused look but I just told her to trust me. A few minutes later, Chanyeol walked in looking confused when he saw me."What's wrong hyung?" he asked me worriedly. I bit my lip nervously and looked at him,"I have a favor to ask you..." I said to him.He nodded at me to continue,"I need you to rap.." I said to him, I got a grin and a nodd in reply from Chanyeol which caused me to breathe out in relief. "Thank you so much, I owe you" I told him greatfully.

   I the intercom again and said, "Ummm, hey guys. This is Luhan, I know your probably wondering what I'm doing but I need to confess to a girl which you all know." I see other students crowding around the window and continued. "That girl is Seohyun." I stopped and continued talking again. "Seohyun, I know I have hurt you many times and broke my promises. I was insecure and I thought I wasn't good enough for you but your unnies put some sense into me and now I'm telling you....I Love You with all my heart, I can't live without you; I need you in my my life; your my everything so please give me another chance." I said to her sincerely. 

   More students are now crowding aroung the window waiting what I will do next. I looked at them and smiled which earned me cheers from them.

   I was greateful for all the support I'm getting; it makes it a little easier for me. I looked at Chanyeol and he nodded at me. 

I started to sing Justin Bieber's As Long As You Love Me in the intercom. I sang the song with all my heart, telling her how I feel about her. 

As long as you love me we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke        As long as you love me I'll be you platinum ,I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold..

     After I sang my part, I gave the intercom to Chanyeol and he started to rap. On the last line I see her standing at the middle of the crowd; I looked at her sincerely and sang the last line to her.   As Long as You Love Me...

  I finished the song and everyone cheered at me. I continued looking at her and started to talk in the intercom. 

"If you give me another chance, I promise you, I will never hurt you again..I will make you happy and most of all I will never let you go again." 

     I looked at her straight in the eye while I was saying those words. Her Yoona unnie pushed her forward. Seohyun started to walk towards me and smiled with tears in her eyes. She stopped infront of me and whispered "I LOVE YOU" Hearing those words coming out from made me the happiest man alive. I started to talk in the intercom again.

"I promise you that 6 years from now, I will marry you. I want you to be my wife and the mother of my children. So, what do you say? 6 years from now, you will be Mrs.Xi"

    As soon as everyone heard me say that they gasped. I looked down at Seohyun and found her smiling happily. She nodded,"it would be an honor Mr.Xi" she said before throwing herself at me and kissed me infront of everyone. We broke the kiss and I laid my forehead on hers.

"Forever" I whispered.

She nodded, "Forever..."

 

 

thank you all for reading my first ever fanfic....

So, guys my FF is finally done and I hope you guys liked it and understood it...:))