Prologue~

By the life of my Brother~

 

*~Smiling, I chewed my cereal, and watched as my brother sat down. He and our big brother called our parents should be heard. My father put the paper down and looked at their smiling, so a warm that smile. My mother grinned cheekily and sipped her tea. "Listen now. Zelo, what's your sign?" Dongwoon asked with a grin. Zelo bit back the giggles. "Cancer." He replied. "Really?" asked Dongwoon. "No, but I have cancer." Then they both laughed. I was so proud of Zelo, he took it all so easy. My parents amused smile, she knew that nothing would grumble bring rum. They too were happy that Zelo it was so loose. Although he was only 15, but he was so adult, looking back over it. "Do you want something, sweetie?" My mother asked softly and tried to push me a toast, which my father moved to himself. We looked at him puzzled. "You should not eat so unhealthy, you must soon donate the kidney." Mother's eyes widened, Dongwoon gritted his teeth and Zelo looked at me sad and worried. My father was freezing when it goes at me, he thought only of the organs and the blood that I can donate up to my death and to help Zelo's convalescence. I smiled as if nothing had happened. "Yes daddy." I said politely and took my empty plate to the sink.
Dongwoon stood up briskly, the chair flew back and he went out sour. Zelo looked at me anxiously. "Suzy, can  you go with me in the garden?" Zelo asked, smiling. I looked back and nodded with compressed lips. "Come," Zelo grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the huge garden, under the old willow tree that I loved. We lay down in the pasture and crossed our arms behind our head.
"I love you, Suzy." Zelo turned his head, smiling at me. My heart warmed. "I also you, Oppa." He took my hand, his was cold. "You do me a favor?" He asked. "Certainly," I called out. "Don't donate the kidney.", I sat up, startled. "No," I grumbled at him in horror. "But I can get better by myselve. But you. You can die now final. i not want the kidney, do me this favor?" He please me desperate and put his hand on my head. A wind had flutter his sweet blond curls. "Okay ..." I started to cry. "Psscht, and when mom and dad ask, you want to do this anymore. You want to be living. Seeking a lawyer or something." He advised me seriously. I nodded, and a tear rolled down slowly, then another, then another. "Oppa ..." I leaned my forehead against his shoulder. He put his hands around me and pulled me into a strong embrace. "What lawyer helps me already? I am only 14 years old," I grumbled,  despair came up in me. "Do not worry, we still have time until then." He whispered to me and gave me a kiss on the hair. We had not realized that Dongwoon had watched us.~*