Crash?

Yongguk's Lost Swag

"Swaggie!" Yongguk cried, looking at the pile of snapbacks sitting on his bed. He got to his knees and touched one of the brims, whispering a sweet "I missed you" into it.

The snapbacks stared at the humanoid with a fire-like gaze, "Jep- Yongguk, is this the end of the cute image? Have you finally stopped cheating on me with that- that little harlot?"

"Harlot? You mean Kawaii, right?"

"Tsch, so, you pay enough attention to that thing to remember it's name?" The pile moved away from Yongguk, creating a distance that could only be overcame by crawling on the bed.

"No, baby, Swaggie, I only care about you," Yongguk touched Swaggie's brim, only to be slapped by its snaps, "Only about you."

"Really?" By now, Yongguk was lying down next to the pilw, its lovely fabric, "then what was all that? That- that dancing in the rain, crash, hajima, all that- that that Kawaii did with you?"

"Baby, that was all an act. It was for the fans- just the fans, neither Kawaii or I got anything out if it, except for a little popularity," Yongguk's mouth stretched to form a grin, "I'll prove it to you, I promise." He motioned for Swaggie to come closer.

What will happen next??????