Chapter 1: Meeting Everyone

House of Idols

All of the idols that were there so far started looking each other down.  This was their competition, these are their competitors.  Minzy was chewing her gum, and looked over at Gina, who in her opinion, looked way too happy.  She rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms again.  She looked over at Chaerin, the leader of her group 2NE1, and they can both easily read each other's faces.  It was apparent that they didn't really want anything to do with the rest of the idols there, except for their oppa Jiyong, who was too busy listening to music to care.  Hyuna looked at her long, black hair, wondering what color she wanted to dye it next.  She scanned the open area in front of the house that she was going to share with 9 other people.  The only ones that were there at the moment were herself, Chaerin, Minzy, Gina, and Jiyong.  They still had to wait for a few of the others.  Out of nowhere, Taemin and Key were skipping up to the front of the house, and Amber was right behind them, awkwardly. 

"HELLO EVERYONE!!" Taemin excitedly yelled to all of them.  "I'M SO EXCITED TO BE HERE!" He made a wide smile across his face, and he looked over to Minzy," My name is Taemin!".  He waved at her, and she just stared at him.  He extended his hand out to her, and she rolled her eyes, and glanced down at her phone.  Taemin uncomfortably cleared his throat, and pulled back his hand.  Key pulled out his iPod and started to listening to some music.  Amber tried to grab his attention by pulling on his sleeve, but he just ignored her.

Finally, L.Joe and Joon arrived.  Once L.Joe arrived, Hyuna became very happy, since they went to high school together.  They immediately started talking and lauging together.  But once she saw Joon, her heart pretty much stopped.  She admitted in an interview once that Joon was her ideal guy, and for him to be in front of her very eyes she pretty much died.  She was screaming in excitement internally, but she obviously didn't want him to know, so she tried to act cool.

Finally, the host of the competition came up to the house.  She didn't say anything, but she handed Jiyong an envelope, and opened the door to the huge house.  All of the idols grabbed their luggage and made their way into their new home.

"WOAH! IT'S HUGE IN HERE! ISN'T IT HUGE IN HERE MINZY!?" Taemin yelled towards Minzy's direction.

".. It sure it Taemin," Minzy replied with scorn.

"I CALL THIS BED!" Key yelled while pointing one of the biggest beds in the house.  He lugged his luggage on top of it, and started jumping up and down excitedly in his new room.  Taemin rushed into the room hurridly, to try and get the other bed in there, but Amber quickly put her luggage inside of the room.  She said sorry to Taemin as he sulked out of the room.  He saw Minzy and Chaerin entering a room, so he ran over near them.

"Oh! Do you guys have an extra bed in this room?"  Taemin asked them.  Chaerin was about to nod her head yes, but Minzy stopped her.

".. Nope.  Sorry, it's all full," Minzy quickly said, and before she was about to close the door, Taemin stopped it with his hand.

"I wasn't born yesterday, I see a third bed in here,"  Taemin responded.

"Come on Min, just let him sleep in here," Chaerin told her dongsaeng.  Minzy rolled her eyes, and reluctantly opened the door wide.  Taemin, filled with joy, started to clap his hands while jumping up and down.

"WE'RE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN YOU GUYS! AREN'T WE!?" he exlcaimed.

"Oh yeah, time of my life," Minzy sarcastically retorted back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HOUSE MEETING!" Jiyong yelled at the top of his lungs.  Everyone came out of their rooms, and sat down on the couches.  Jiyong opened up the envelope and started reading.

"Dear house guests, welcome to 'House of Idols', a show where we put a whole bunch of K-POP idols in a house together, in order for them to get closer to each other, and try to win a huge amount of money.  We don't expect you guys to win all by yourselves, so we paired you all up; one boy, and one girl.  These are the pairings:

Jiyong & Chaerin

L.Joe & Hyuna

Taemin & Minzy

Joon & G.na

Key & Amber

You're all going to be tested on your endurance and your menal strength.  We set up various activities for all of you for the duration of this competition.  All of which, you will win points.  The team with the most points wins, and you will each get a huge amount of money.

Are you ready?

- The makers of "The House of Idols"

Jiyong closed the envelope and looked around.  Minzy had her hand over her forehead and Taemin looked giddy.

"Did you hear that Minzy? We're going to be paired up! Aren't you excited?"

Minzy sighed. "The time of my life, Taemin. The time of my life,".