02 / that rug....TF? Scary man in a mask .

To Love's Core ; once upon a fate .

Standing up, looking at you in the mirror. "Jihye, just pretend like this never happened. So what if your first kiss was just taken. It was just an accident. Right, an accident." you told yourself, nodding. Slowly walking out of the bathroom and walking down the halls to your locker. But then you saw someone from afar and hid behind the lockers. "Please don't be woohyun, please, please." you thought to yourself. Seeing the person walking by, it was the girl from earlier, the girl that bumped into me, looking like she just got done crying. She was wiping her tears and pulling out her makeup and a mirror. Seeing you from the mirrors reflection, you noticed she saw you when she stopped and turned to look at you. Widening your eyes, "yah, you!" the girl shouting at you, running your way. Running the other direction, like it was for your life, you were looking back to see if she was still after you, causing you to suddenly run into someone. You both fell onto the floor, looking up at each other, "w-woohyun." you said stupidly, as the girl chasing after you saw, "Woohyun Oppa!" she ran to you two, pushing you off him. "Oppa, omo, are you alright?" the girl asked, worriedly. Woohyun pushing the girl away, annoyed, standing up. "Jihye, get up." He said to you, holding his hand out to you. Looking at his hand and shook your head, looking down. He looked at you and scoffed, walking away. The girl scoffing at you, "Stay away from him." she told you off, "Oppa, wait, are you alright?" she said and running after him. "Aish woohyun, you think I'd want your help right now?" you said quietly, about to get up before you saw another hand, offering to help you up. Looking up, "d-dongwoo, aren't you supposed to be in class?" you said quietly. "I am, but instead I'm here giving you a hand that’s waiting for you to take." he said to you. Sighing obediently, taking his hand, as he was helping you up, you still looked down. Dongwoo lifted up your face, "come on jihye, don't keep on looking down and show your beautiful face. You know there are plenty of guys that are falling head over heels for you." he told you, making you blush slightly and chuckle. "Aigoo, your such a cheesy flirt." you said, playfully hitting dongwoo's arm. The both of you laughing  and walking around the school, "yah, dongwoo, isn't it bad we are skipping classes on the first day of school?" you asked, looking at him. Dongwoo totally ignoring you, "Jihye, do you like to play the instrument? Or sing?" he asked you. You thought for a while, "mhm, I like to sing and play the guitar, why?" you replied. "Just cause." Dongwoo was smirking at you and dragging you two to the music room. "Yah, are we allowed to be here?" you asked, quietly. "Of course, I always come here." he responded, "and I want to hear you sing jihye." he told you. You chuckled, "you’re joking with me, right?" Dongwoo shaking his head no, handing you the microphone, "Sing for me." Taking the microphone, "and what would you like me to sing oppa?" you asked, lady-like. Dongwoo smirked, "TROUBLE MAKER-HYUNA ft. JS." You chuckled, "I can't it's a duet." you laughed. "I guess, I'll be JS for a day." he smirked. You giggled, "wait, are we doing the dance too?" you asked. "If you want." he said. Nodding yes, "arasso, let's show the world what were the best at." you said, both laughing, getting in position. Both of you started whistling to the beat, singing, and dancing. Both of you did some fail attempts to the dance, going off key from time to time, laughing and having the time of your lives. "Ow!" Dongwoo cried, and fell to the floor. You stopped, "omg, dongwoo, are you okay oppa?" you asked concern. Suddenly dongwoo pulling you to the floor with him, "gotcha!" he started to crack up. "Aigoo, always messing around!" you hit him playfully. "At least I made you laugh." he sat you both up. You nodded, "thank you oppa, really, you always know how to cheer me up." you hugged him. "It's no biggie." he replied as a, you're welcome. Then the bell rang to go to lunch, "come on, andlet’s get going baby jihye." Dongwoo grabbing your hand, helping you up, and walking you to the lunchroom with him. "mhm." you said as a response. You two arrived there, looking up and first thing you saw was woohyun sitting at the table, with the rest of infinite. Looking back down, "dongwoo oppa, you go ahead, I’ll meet you guys later, okay?" you told dongwoo. He looked at you, "alright, but come back soon, ok?" he told you. You nodded, "mhm.." He smiled at you and ruffled your hair, leaving to go eat lunch with the guys. Deciding to go and ditch lunch, going somewhere else but near woohyun. "Will things still be the same? They will...won't they. Aishh jihye, you're a babo, of course things will be the same." you told yourself, "Everything will be back to normal before the weeks over".

"Aigooo, I'm so hungry." you thought as you heard your stomach growling. Walking inside a cafe, taking a seat, "Hi, welcome to Cube Cafe, what can I get you today?" a handsome waiter came to ask you. Ordering yourself a sandwich with apple juice, you ate like an animal, and looking from the corner of your eyes you see someone chuckling at you. "Wow, I never saw a girl with such a big appetite." the waiter said, handing you the bill. You chuckled, embarrassed, as the waiter left. "Aish, I guess I do eat like a big." you said to yourself. Looking at the bill, checking your backpack for your wallet, "Shoot! I forgot my wallet at home." you cursed at yourself, calling the waiter back. "Yes?" the waiter asked. "U-Um, I don't have any money...but feel free to put me to work." you said, bowing, "so so sorry sir." The waiter looked at you, "don't worry about it..I'll pay for you." Looking at him like he was crazy, "what? no, just put me to work." He chuckled at you, it's either, I put you to work and you go on a date with me, or I pay for you and to repay me you go on a date with me." Blinking in confusion, as you stuttering your words, "u-uh..uh..what?" He chuckled at your cuteness, "my name's kikwang." he said to you, giving you his number and picked up your bill putting his money in there. "Have a good day miss, make sure to call me." he said, whispering in the last part seductively, and winked, going back to work. "W-Wait, uh.." you said before you saw him go into the backroom. "Damn." you curse to yourself, walking out of the cafe, you shake your head, "what the heck just happened?" you asked yourself, "aishh, whatever".

Kikwang saw you leaving, noticing you left your backpack at the table where you sat at. Going over to get your backpack, "I'll give it to her when she calls me I guess, she will eventually." He smiled and went to put it inside his work locker, tempted to look inside your backpack. He shook his head, "no, I shouldn't look..it'd be wrong." he thought to himself, "but a tiny peek wouldn't hurt, would it?" Opening your bag to find nothing but books, pencils, your I.D., and a pink-diamond infinity pin. He looked at your I.D. that had your face printed on it, "She's really cute and pretty, but she's from Woollim High.." he said, reading your name, "Seo Jihye."

Walking on your way home, to the front door, going inside, and going upstairs and laying down on your bed. You heard movements downstairs, thinking it was just woohyun that came home early so you covered yourself under your sheets, but you had a feeling something didn't feel right in the atmosphere, because you didn't hear woohyuns car or the garage open. Suddenly you realized that you still had that guy's, kikwang, number in your hand but didn't remember you putting your backpack down before you came upstairs. Cursing at yourself for being so forgetful, you ran downstairs to use the home phone, but on your way downstairs you slipped on a rug that covered a small part of the wooden floor, knocking your head hard onto the floor. You winced in pain, "W-Woohyun" you muttered, before everything went blurry;

 

;;; "Boss, she's waking up." someone said. "Leave her alone~~!!!" you heard the voice of a girl. "Kill her." the boss said. The voices echoed in your head, "leave her alone...kill her... ;;;

 

You felt the same pain the girl felt as you woke up.

 

"Hyung! Jihye is conscious!" You heard the voice of sung jong. "Jihye, are you okay?" the rest of infinite said, worryingly. Opening your eyes, seeing woohyun from afar. "She's fine." you heard woohyun say, Feeling a cold breeze hit the side of your face, you then you started to freak out, "Woohyun-ah! AHH! AHH! AHHHHHH~!" you screamed for him, covering your ears. Woohyun widened his eyes surprised, "Jihye, what is it! What did you see?" woohyun ran to you, holding you tight. Bursting into tears, hugging woohyun as tight as you could. Woohyun could feel how scared you were, he could tell you had a vision of your past, it was always terrifying when you did. He kept holding  you tighter every time your cries get louder, giving dongwoo a look, dongwoo understanding telling the guys, infinite, to leave and left himself too. You heard the door close and kept hugging woohyun. Later on in the night, "Woohyun-ah.." you said still tearing a bit. "Shh.." woohyun shushing you, your hair. After a couple minutes, your tears were turning into sniffles, as woohyun wipes your tears. "Woohyun-ah... I heard her voice again, but this time there was two men too." you told him in fear, "I could feel the pain she was feeling this time, she's scared, and hurt..and I couldn't do anything." you started bursting into tears again. "Shhh..I’m here.." woohyun shushing you again, comforting you, and letting your tears stain into his shirt. Wiping your tears and sniffling, "..aigoo, sorry, I'll wash your shirt later." you told him. Shaking his head and holding you tight again against his chest. Feeling so secure in his arms, always feeling better with him at times like this, "Woohyun-ah..could you sleep with me tonight?" you asked. He nodded, walking you to your room, passing the rug you slipped on, making you think.  Woohyun noticing your window was open, but ignoring it, "get changed, I’ll be right back." He left to his room to change, as you went to your closet mirror door. Opening it, getting your PJ's out and closing  the closet door. Looking up, to see a black figure, with a mask on behind you with a knife. You screamed in fear, falling to the floor, as woohyun came running to your room, half dressed, he opened your door, seeing someone jump out the window, finding you lying on the floor with blood bleeding from the side of your waist, through your shirt. "Jihye!" he ran to you, lifting your shirt to find a huge-opened cut. Taking off your shirt, tying it around your waist, to stop your cut from bleeding eternally." You spoke very soft words, "w-woohyun-ah, I remember...we never had a rug..he cut me from behind..he wants to k-kill me woohyun..he's h-here..he's here for me..." you said, at a loss of words. "Jihye! Stop talking nonsense! Stay awake, don't close your eyes!" woohyun cupped your cheeks, trying to keep you awake. Wrapping you in a blanket, picking you up and ran to the hospital, shirtless, bare-foot. "Jihye, stay strong! Don't fall asleep! Jihye! Please!" you heard woohyun yelling at you. Looking up, you saw him with tears falling down his cheeks, then his face started to turn blurry, like how you first met him. Suddenly hearing him shout at the doctors and nurses, "Help! I need help now!" he yelled. "Woohyun-ahh~..." you said as the doctors put you on the gerne, taking you to the emergency room. "Jihye, I’m sorry for leaving you alone! Don't worry you'll be better soon!" you heard woohyun's voice fading before blacking out, from the loss of blood.

---------------

( A/N;

HOLY SHET. I started crying. ahaha. ANYWAYS, um, yeahhh. This is chapter 2, yo. it was an okie long right? :) few errors and such but yeah. oh well. and I was really going to put a nice ending with jihye and kikwang but like for some reason I just felt like writing this. D; i was just into the horror. && I scared myself. :/

&& yeah, woohyun didn't sound like a bad boy in the horror scene and such at all! maybe a little in the begining but omg, i just couldnt make him a bad boy type in this scene. it was impossible for me. and you'll find out why later c;

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! :) LOOK FORWARD TO CHP 3! KAY? any suggestions my awesome subbies? c:

& thanks to the new people that subscribed! c: )