So let's get the story straight...

Replay Replay Replay

"Is she dead?"

"I don't know! Poke it!"

"YAH! She's not an it!"

"Yeah but look at how big she's gotten, she takes up the whole bed"

You groaned at the noise and rolled over, falling down the crack between the bed and the bunk bed.

"OMO! Half of her disappeared!" you heard a slapping noise. "Aish!"

"PABO! It's two people!"

"YAAAA-AAAAAHHHHH! I want to sleep!" you screamed from under the bed.

"If she's down there, then who is that?!"

You screamed in frustration and stuck your head out of the crack. "YAAAHHHH!" you whined as hands automatically attatched to your cheek. "OMO! My baby girl is so cute!" "YAAAHHH! ONEW! You never told me how pretty she was!" "Awwwwwww! My little dongseang is beautiful *sniffle* she's all grown up" "Waaaaahhhh!!!!! Noona neomu yepposeo!" you glared at them "_____, you really are beautiful" you heard a deep voice say. Your cheeks grew pink from the sincere sounding words and you slipped your head back down. "awwwww she was blushing! Thats so cuteeeeeeeeeee! AIGOOOOOOOO!" "I think we embarassed her"

"OMO JUST SHUT UUUUPPPPPPPPP!" Everyone stopped talking immediatley and turned their head towards the lump on the bed that just spoke. You jumped out of the crack and dashed under the blankets and sat ontop of her. "AMBERRRRR! MY SWEETHEART!!!! WILL MY DARLING PRINCE AWAKEN???" She groaned and shoved you off. MWAAAH you planted a big, wet sloppy kiss on your cheek and crawled out of the blankets to hide behind the guys, You re-arranged them to form a barricade. They stared at you and then the lump still under the bed. "EWW!!!!!! DID YOU JUST KISS ME?! GET BACK HERE, MIDGET!"

You stared at her. "WE'RE THE SAME HEIGHT!"

"I'M 1cm TALLER!!!" "So what! It's basically the same!" "No it's not! I'm not stuck at .59" she said as she poked her tongue out at you. You pouted at her and sat in Key's lap. "Ummaaaaaaaaa" You whined "Let's grow!" You smiled cheesily as Onew grabbed your legs and Key pulled on your arms while you were laughing manically. You then ran out into the kitchen, grabbed a banana milk out of the fridge and sat on the couch and started to watch your cartoons.

All of a sudden Amber collapsed onto the couch next to you and your view of the tv was blocked by 5 faces. "Let's hear the story" Key said as he reached to turn off the tv. "We watched security footage of the dorm" he said as he placed a hand on my knee "You don't know how bad we feel" You smiled hesitantly. You took a deep breath in and started.

 

"Well, as you all know Onew is my brother"

"WAHHHH! He is?! Which one is Onew?" Amber interrogated. "Yah! be quiet. You don't exist until I introduce you, arraso? Now listen!" She nodded, eager to hear the rest of the story. "Well anyway, the real reason why I'm here is because, after 7 years, Onew deserves to know something..." you trailed off, getting nervous and yo started to play with the edge of your hoodie. Onew grabbed your hand and smiled. You turned to face him with tears freely flowing from your eyes. "Umma and Appa are gone Jinki..." He stared at you in shock "Please don't be mad. I tried to get in contact with you for 7 years, no-one would let me talk to you because you were either training, recording, practicing, preparing for a debut or too tired" "SAYS WHO!" Onew shouted with tears streaming down his face. "I don't know!" You cried "The man who answers your phone! Please don't be mad at me! I tried, please oppa, I tried." You broke down and hugged him. He pulled you onto his lap and your hair "I'm not mad at you, I could never be. I'm mad at myself for not being there for you. What did you do for 7 years?" He asked, his voice quivering. You looked, "I don't want to talk about it" you whispered as your voice cracked. Eveyone crowded around you and placed their hand on you supportingly. "We're here for you now, _____" Jonghyun said as he smiled at you. You looked around and eveyone smileed at you. "Well, um, someone took me in and looked after me and I saved up money to come here." you avoided eye contact and played with your fingers nervously. "It's alright, all your oppas are here when you're ready, arasso?" Minho said, making you feel less tense. You smiled at him. "We'll leave you two to catch up" Key said as he, along with everyone else besides Onew stood up to leave. Onew kept his arms around you. "I missed you so much" He spoke quietly, still crying. "Neh" you replied. "I missed you so much oppa"

 

~NOBODY's POV~

Key turned to the unfamiliar face next to him, "So, you are you? Do you know who we are?"

"I'm Amber. ______'s new best friend" she grinned "I live in the same building as you guys and no, i have no clue who you guys are"

All the boys smiled and everyone introduced themselves.

 

This was the beginning of a friendship like no other. No-one knew that yet.

~END~

You and Onew finished talking and crying so you decided to go to sleep. (yes, you sleep alot.) You walked into the room only to find everyone was already asleep so you sad down in the room and leaned against a bookcase while your eyes slowly started to close. You heard a rustle and footsteps but you ignored it and you felt someone pick you up and place you in the bed and start to tuck you in. You reached out and grabbed the person's hand. "Stay, please? I don't want to be alone tonight" You felt the person get under the covers and you wrapped your arm around the person. Little did you know, it wasn't your Jinki oppa.

 

 

 

enjoy! im going to get sleep, ill post another one when I wake up. I know! it's morning and im starting to falling asleep ><" im nocturnal kekekek ^#^

so cute (:

Yes, i had to sneek this in. I LOVE IT!!!! AIGOOOOO he looks sooooooooo adorable kekekek ^-^