Unexpecting Guest

내 이름은.... 뭐지?..

Changmin's P.O.V.

 

 

 

Where am I?... I looked around and I saw nothing but black.. What is this place? I saw these flashes of some kind of image... I can't open my eyes.. But I can see everything... Is that possible?... I can't move.. What's going on?...

'Forget it! You never did care!'

What?.... I turned my head to the side viewing only darkness.. But there was this voice.. What is it?.. It sounds so familiar...

'Don't! Stop!.. Help! Someone!'

Help?.. Who!? Where are you!? .... What?.. Why can't I hear myself?... I tried yelling again.. Nothing... What's going on?... I need to help them.. They sound like they're in need of trouble... But.. Who are they?...

Suddenly a picture flashed in front of me... It was quite blurry... And then... It faded away. What was that?.... Suddenly I felt a shaking.. It was kind of hurting my head.. Nghh...

 

 

"A-Aahh... Dizzy.." I opened my eyes a little and saw Jae-hyung in front of me.

"H-Hey.. You worried me! -sigh- I had to wake you up or else I thought that you'd get worse." He had this look in his eyes that kind of made me also worry.

"M-Me?... Wake me?.. What was I doing?" I looked at him thinking what I could've done.

"You were.. Well.. Like.. Uhh.. Struggling in your sleep.. I think that's the way you can put it.. Are you okay now though?"

"Y-Yes.. I think. I saw a picture in the middle of a dark no where, and it disappeared little by little.. I think I saw that same picture in my mind from last night." He looked at me with ... Sadness.. Did I say something wrong again?.. I feel guilty..

"Are you okay now though? Nothing right? You're okay?"

"Y-Yes.. Did something happen to me that's making you worry?"

 

 

 

Jaejoong's P.O.V.

 

 

No... I can't tell him.. I don't want him to become sad because I brought something up that might make him dislike me forever.. I can't lose him.

"No. It's fine. I'm just worried about you because you keep moving in your sleep and mumbling.. Well anyway... Today's the day! Hah!" I looked over at him as I stretched my arms out. He had this curious look on his face... It almost made me frown.. I think he already forgot..

"Mmm... Yeah! Today's the day!"... I just wanted to pinch his cheeks.. He's so cute even when acting.

"Haha! Silly! I can tell that you already forgot by the look on your face. Haha! You're so cute!" I pinched his cheeks lightly and smiled. In response, he send me a little apologetic smile.

"Well.. I'm sure you would like to know wouldn't you little one?" I pat his head as I spoke those words.

"Yes I do hyung. Heehee!" He gave me a heart warming smile.

"Well... You're going to have to catch me to be able to tell you!" After that, I dashed out fo the room, and I heard his voice from a distance as he also got up and dashed away.

"Hey! Haha! That's not fair! You don't even give me a warning! Haha!" So cute!

"C'mon! You're going to-" I looked back, and I didn't see him anywhere.. I looked around and started to panic.

"Err.. Changmin?.." I turned and turn and saw nothing...

"Cha-"

 

I suddenly felt arms wrap around me from behind me.. I knowing that it was Changmin, I let out a little laugh and smiled.

"Yah. Haha! Chan-"... I stopped myself before I said anything else... When I turned around.. It wasn't someone I liked to see...

"Yo.. Who the hell you trying to find? Hahaha!"

 

I broke free of their hug and my awareness mode to the highest..

 

"No one you need to know." I growled.

"What a big meanie you are. Boohoo. I guess I'll never know." His acting and tone just irritated me..

"What are you even doing in my house?.. Get the off my property.. Yunho."

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating in so long everyone! Well... If you check my most recent blog post, then you'd be able to know what happened to me. ><' ... Well.. Here's one chapter of one of the stories.. Sorry that it's so short.. I'll make it longer next time I update this if I can! And thank you again for waiting and supporting! I love you all <3 Oh. And If you have any ideas for any of these stories, I'd love to hear them! Just message me, and we'll discuss about this! Again, sorry and good day to you all!