Leo's Oneshot

★AND SO WE GO★ The Sequel!

Leo grinned as he watched his dance student’s file energetically into his studio. Flashing his friend he called Erin a wink, he then refocused back to the class.

 

“Alright everyone, stretching positions,” he announced, closing the studio door. The young children all giggled when he banged his knee against the tough corner.

 

Rolling his eyes (which set off more laughter in the room) he faced them with his usual grin. “Tomorrow’s the last class before winter break. Are any of you going anywhere this year?”

 

A boy named Kevin of the age of 7 raised his hand. “We’re going to Whistler! Daddy’s gonna take me skiing.”

 

Another girl named Cassidy piped up. “Mommy is gonna take me shopping on Boxing Day.”

 

A chorus of jealousy erupted from the other girls, while all the boys cringed in disgust.

 

“Eww, cooties. Shopping is stupid,” a voice whispered.

 

“LEO! MATTHEW SAID COOTIES AND STUPID. THAT’S A BAD WORD!” Kimmy tattled, pointing at the chubby six year-old beside her. A series of gasps echoed through the studio.

 

“Shhh!” Leo muttered, trying to control the students. Luckily, they respected him enough to listen. He then turned to a shy girl, 8 years old, who was sitting near the back.

 

“How about you Kelly?”

 

Everyone’s faces turned to the small girl who looked oh-so-much like her mother. A mix of a bunch of different races – Korean, Chinese and Caucasian – really worked for her. She had inherited her dad’s big brown eyes and shy personality, but also gained her mom’s dancing ability and kind heart.

 

“Um…” the little girl shuffled her feet. “I think we’re staying home for Christmas.” She giggled a little bit. “Mommy and Daddy want to take a break and have a little fu-”

 

Leo almost burst out into laughter at what Kelly said – if only she knew what she was saying! Before she could say another word, Leo interrupted her. “Now now Kelly, you really shouldn’t say that…”

 

“But it’s… it’s true! They-”

 

Leo cringed. Oh God. Details! Details!

 

“-Mommy bakes cookies with me and Daddy takes Bubby and I skating. It’s really fun!”

 

Leo exhaled, relieved. “Sounds like you’re going to be busy all break!”

 

Kelly nodded, eyes shining. “Ya.”

 

Nodding meekly, Leo turned back to the class. “Alright, enough fun and games. Now get with a partner and stretch before I have to call your parents!”

 

========================================

 

It was around 5:30 when Leo had finished wrapping up all his classes. Turning off the lights for the last studio, he shrugged on his sweater when he heard a bell ring, signaling that someone had entered his studio.

 

Curious, Leo turned a corner and tiptoed across the hallway, and peered into his office. There, a brunette of considerable beauty silently placed a job resume onto his desk. Feeling playful as usual, he immediately slammed the door and turned off the lights to his office. He was rewarded with a scream.

 

Cackling, he the lights again after a few moments.

 

“Holy cow, I thought Slenderman had come for me!” The girl exclaimed, not the least bit angry at all. Which was strange since anyone else would be pretty pissed.

 

Leo raised an eyebrow. “You know what Slenderman is? And what are you doing in my office?”

 

The girl shrugged. “I heard you had a job opening for a teacher, and I was planning to leave my resume here. And about slenderman,” she grinned. “I guess I can’t really put it on my resume here, but I have a gaming channel on Youtube.”

 

Leo was seriously impressed. “Really?!” He looked at her, intrigued. “I don’t know, it seems weird that a-”

 

“-Girl has a gaming channel, yup.” The girl flipped her hair over her shoulder, flashing another grin. “Did you know that there’s a specific glitch on Halo Reach where every kill is considered a head shot?”

 

His eyes widening, Leo gasped. “No way!”

 

“Yes way!” The girl laughed.

 

Leo shook his head, completely amused and attracted to this girl.

 

“Can I buy you dinner?”