How it all started

YAH!! THAT'S MY BABY SIS!!

*Your POV*

So...here I am, outside of my oppas dorm, wondering if I should actually start living here or just go back to America.Hmm...America sounds good right now. Oppa wouldn't mind, right? Ok that's a lie, he'll probably freak out... sigh... You're probably wondering why I'm here in the first place, right? Well, let's just say that I didn't really have a choice...

Flashback(3 weeks ago)

"Omma, I'm home!" I shouted as I entered our house. 

Hmm...strange...Do I smell...kimchi riceAnd...sniff sniff...OHMIGIRLSGENERATION!! BACON?!?! But why would omma be cooking? She hates cooking! Unless...

I dropped my bags on the couch and tip-toed towards the kitchen, my mouth watering with hunger. I heard ommas laughter as I drew closer and then I heard someone else laughing along with her. 

"Wait a sec...that laugh...it sounds so familiar..." My eyes widened in realization. I peeked into the room to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. 

"Minho oppa?" I whispered, shocked.

"Hmm?" He slowly turned away from omma to look at me before letting out an overly-dramatic gasp. "Eunae?? Whaa!! Since when did you have s?!" (lol out of character sorry)

"YAH!! OPPA, YOU !! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU FOR 3 YEARS AND THAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU SAY TO ME!? " I shouted before smacking him repeatedly over the head.

"Ack!! Ow!! Ow!! YAH!! IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR OPPA!!??" He shouted back at me, grabbing my hands so I couldn't abuse him anymore. 

"Hmmph!" I scoffed before pulling away and went to sit next to omma, who was smiling at us. "Omma I can't believe you didn't tell me  oppa was coming!! I would've bought a gift..." 

Ommas smile widened. "Well, actually, honey...There is a reason why he's here...You're not staying here with me anymore. Your father and I have decided that you need to get in touch with your 'inner Korean self' and spend some quality time with your brother. So we bought you a plane ticket to Korea. You should start packing."

I sat there in silence, letting what she just said sink in.

"WHAT!? Omma, is this you're way of kicking me out?! How could you just do this without asking me how I felt? This isn't some stupid drama you watch on t.v., omma!! " I shouted standing up.

She just sat there calmly, still smiling. "Well, honey, we already bought the ticket and think of how wonderful it'll be! You'll finally get to spend some time with Minho. And you're father and I already made up our mind on this." she got up and walked away.

I slowly turned to my oppa, who sitting across from me grinning. 

"Don't worry Eunae. It'll be fun." he assured me. "Oh and umm...when you get to Korea...You're gonna need a makeover..."

"A makeover? What's wrong with the way I look?" I asked looking down at myself. " And what do you mean by when get to Korea? You're not going with me?"

"Oh, I'll be leaving a week before your flight so I can get things ready for you. But, well...nothings wrong with the way you look...it's just that...umm...Nevermind you'll see when we get there.." He said while sighing.

End of Flashback

And that's how I ended up here.


Sooo...There's the first chappie...Yea...It's not perfect, but it's something, right? Bare with me here and don't give up on me yet!! >A< 

Still new to this so don't criticize me too much!! Stay tuned for the next chapter!