Milks VS Pockys VS Morning Kiss

15 Days

--------------------------------------

 

Hyukjae came home really really really late. And when he came home, he already half asleep while walking like a dead man. Being a careful and lovely lovers he is, Donghae, Hyukjae’s cutey baby, take care of him until they arrived at their room.

“Omo.. Hyukkie.. you look so tired.. why you came back late? I’m waiting for you since evening.. i miss you..” Donghae said while massaging Hyukjae’s back lightly, try to make Hyukjae feel comfortable.

“Today’s schedule was so crazy baby, and i’m truly tired now.. im gonna take a bath now” Donghae just respond him with a nod and start to prepare his monkey’s dinner while Hyukjae go to take a bath.

After a while..

“Fuwahhh.. feels alive again.. a bit. I hope there’s strawberry milk here.. but i ran out of strawberry milk’s stock” Hyukjae pouting a bit. Feel craving for those heavenly milk.

“Hyukkie, i can buy it now for you, wait neh” Donghae immediately got up from his seat towards the door but Hyukjae’s hand stopped him.

“No way i let you go to mini market just to buy those milk in the middle of the night baby, what if something happened to you?” Hyukjae’s concern about his safety, make he blushed.

“Bu—but Hyukkie.. you want those milk ryt?”

“NO buts. Now we go to sleep, kay? I’ll have those milk tomorrow to brighten up my morning”

“O...kay” with that, Hyukjae lift his baby up, bridal style, peck his baby’s lips over and over again and go to their room, sleeping, cuddling and maybe some naughty—naught---uhuk. Stop it.

‘Tomorrow.. i’ll brighten up your morning with strawberries, Hyukkie<3’

 

---------------------------------------

 

in the morning..

Strawberry~ strawberry milk~  yeaaaah~

A happy particular fish just entered the mini market and straigthly go to the milk section. Since he want to buy some of his lovers favourite milk. Yes, it’s the heavenly drink---Hyukjae said that, Strawberry milk.

“Hmmm.. What do we need here?” Donghae humming a soft tune while searching for a basket and walk over to search the heavenly drink---again, it’s Hyukjae who said that.

After entering  the milk section, the fishy’s eyes grew bigger.

“OMO! There’s so much of them.. different brands.. different prices.. argh!! how can i supposed to choose it?!  Hyukkie must be like all of them.. but.. but.. i dont bring enough money to buy all of it..” He frowned and pouting like a child while counting his money in his hand. If he has a time where he totally hate his ‘forgot to bring his wallet habits’ this is the right time. Since almost all of the time, he always use Hyukjae’s credit card to buy everything. What a lucky fish.

“Aish.. what shoul d i do? I want to buy all of them.. but.. but..” he pouts deeper. Actually, he wants to call his Teuki hyung to catch up him and lend him some money, but.. being a really truly totally careless fish.. not only wallet. He forgot to bring his cellphone too. And he know that if he go to the dorm to pick some money and cellphone, then came back to the minimarket, he’s afraid that there’s an ELF who watch him wandering around a minimarket. And he of course, dont want it to be happen. And now, he’s debating over his own mind, whether he’s going to buy one or more than one or badly, more than one strawberry milk brands.

 

----------------------------------

 

Finally, after some time debating with his own mind, he decided to pick one of it. He looked at all of those strawberry milk and started to..... get dizzy.

“Hyukkie like this one.. he said this is not really sweet but the strawberry flavour is so delicious.. and this one.. he said that it has the strawberry jam a bit.. and this one, i think he always buy this one.. i always saw him bought this one.. oh and i know he also like strawberry snacks. Should i look at it a bit?” Donghae’s still speak by himself, debating with his mind, while he’s pout never gone away.

He walked into the opposite section, where the snacks were placed neatly and he cursed mentally.

“OH HOLYMONKEYFU*KERRRR-----now i got a lot of stawberries choices! Damn” he pout again and again, across his hand in front of his chest and walked over the strawberries snacks section.  Pouting deeper while he found Hyukjae’s most favourite snacks. Strawberry pockys.

“Oh thanks Shisus! This pockys need more money than one carton of milk! And my money only enough for three carton of milk!? WHAT THE--- three milks can replace buy a box of this snacks.. But i know that Hyukkie loves to eat this too. OMO! God why you’re torturing me?!?!?!” he cursed mentally while looking at the pockys. Still busied himself with all of those deliciously looks pockys.

After awhile, he walked back to the milk section, grabbed two carton of milk and walked back to the snacks section, grabbed a box of pockys and thinking hard, squatting in front of all of the pockys boxes.

 

------------------------------

 

It’s almost half an hour and he still cant decided wether he must buy milk or pockys. After some time squatting, he feel tired and decided to sit on the floor. Tighten his nemo cap with orangey fish printed all over the cap until its cover half of his face, so there’s nobody knows that the man---or boy who sits on the minimarket floor is the one who-look-like-a-fish-not-to-mention-the-cute-one is the Handsome prince Lee Donghae from SuperJunior.

Luckily it’s still 6 a.m in the morning and the minimarket’s not really crowd as usual. He’s lucky there’s no ELF at that time. He sighed over and over again, wandering out of his mind.

Pockys... milks...

pockys... milks...

why can’t i bought both of you.. aish.. stupid me forgot my wallet..

and cellphone.. ugh.. is Hyukkie up?

I miss him though.. i hope he’s here..

NO..

NO HAE..

you must go back to dorm before he got up.. you want to brighten his morning ryt?

King of sea.. please help me choose this.. *crying in his mind*

Meanwhile, without the fish knowing.. in the corner of cashier near the snacks section, there’s a particular mon---should i say him a monkey? Yes, a monkey, who already see the whole scene from the first time. And he’s just chuckled lightly.

 

--------------------------------

 

In the dorm..

“YAH! Teuki-ah where’s Hyukjae? He got a schedule at afternoon today.. is he already wake up? Oh and Donghae too, it’s about their oppa oppa schedule” asked Manager hyung while massaging Kangin’s back who got a little cramp after jogging with him.

“I dont know hyung, what i know is i saw him moment ago went out with Donghae, or should i say, spying Donghae, maybe?” Teuk only shrugged his shoulder and continuing his morning routine.

“Aish.. he should told us when he want to go out.. and im sure Donghae’s always being a careless fish who needs a special spy to look after him... hope they’re going home soon” said manager hyung sighing while helping Wookie preparing some cereals for the rest of members.

 

-----------------------------------

 

Back to the minimarket..

Oh my God, Hae, why are you so cute??? Whining and pouting like a lost child.. even i knew that you already cursed the king of the sea mentally over and over again just because strawberry milk and pockys?! YAH.. milks.. pockys.. although i love your taste, but why you make my baby pouting?! Ugh..okay, im going insane, angry over a milk sand snacks, aish.. stupid monkey’

I dunno whether an hour is enough to choose wisely over milk and pockys for Donghae, but finally he choose milk over pockys and he wiped his sweat, as he thought he just go through some difficult exam.. or an unimportant things for a normal person.

“OKAY THEN. Milk is better than pockys, although i knew Hyukkie will love that.. ugh” Donghae pouts again for the nth time this morning and slowly walked over to the chasier to pay the milk. When  suddenly, there’s a hand who sneaked around his waist and whispered huskily...

“I prefer my baby than pockys and milk~”

 .

 .

 .

“OHMYGOD!!!!!! HYUK YOU STARTLED ME!!!!” Donghae’s pouting and calm his heartbeat who rises highly after being shocked for a moment.

“Oh im sorry baby, you’re too cute to resist~ besides, how come your reaction is so slow? Awww cute~” Hyukjae tighten his hug, pinching his baby’s cheek and dragging his baby’s back to the snacks section. Donghae just blushing madly.

“And why are you here? You should be still sleeping in your room and--and i should wake you up! Brighten your morning with those milks and—and my morning ki—kiss!!” Donghae’s confused plus still shocked plus blushing plus stuttering plus excited that Hyuk is there expression made Hyukjae chuckled and peck his pouting lips over and over again.

“But baby.. My morning kiss was gone to a nearby minimarket.. debating wheter he should buy a milk instead of pockys with pouting cutely all the time.. and now i catch him!” chuckled Hyukjae, inhaling his baby scent in the crook of Donghae’s neck. Vanilla, hmm.. so calming. And as we know Donghae is, BLUSHING MADLY of course. kekekeke

“But you dont have to startled me!!! Ugh pabo Hyuk!!!” Donghae’s pouting again and begin sulking, hitting hyukjae’s hand lightly who tighten more his hug around his waist.

“Im sorry neh? I just want to get my morning kiss here.. since i don’t think i can resist your cutey-y-pouting-lips anymore..”

“Don’t say something like that---we’re in—in public Hyuk” Donghae stuttering, blushing for the nth time.

“Okay baby~ then we’re going home now~” Donghae just nod, still blushing with what just happened before, following Hyukjae who pick some pockys and lots of strawberry milks afterwards.

“Hyukkie, why you buy too much of milk? Isn’t two carton is enough?” Donghae asked confusedly.

“Na ah, i don’t want my morning kiss ran away again just because i said i want brighten my morning with strawberry milk, i prefer your y lips baby~” Hyukjae chuckled happily when he looks at Donghae’s face.

As red as tomato.

“Meanie monkey! You make me blushed all the time! Hate you! Hate youuuu! Kyaaaaaah!!!”

“But i know you love me baby~”

*Blushed again*

END

 

Well, hello.

i know this first chapter is so lame ;_________;

with so much trouble, finally i can update this.. moment ago my connection went bad.. even my electricity went off too!!! ;A; *crying hard*

feel so stressed.. but im happy now, since i can update it on the right time. so today is the first day, and i'll try my super best for the next fics :)

so.. it's oneshot per chaptered i guessed.. but it might be drabble too.. :p

okay.. so, REALLY REALLY THANKYOU FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS!!!!! only foreword and already got 6 subs ;A;

maybe for other people it's too little.. but for me, it's awesome! :>

THANKYOU and ENJOY~ ! ^^