1

Exodom: Twin's Journey

Bgm:

 

“By the power of the seven warriors bestowed upon me. I hereby summon you, Suzaku.”

It was 8 in the morning when, Lee Eunji, the youngest twin of the Lee family was greeted by the dialogue of Miaka Yuuki at her sister’s television. She groaned and began stretching her arms as an exercise while watching her sister, whose big, twinkling eyes were glued in the television screen.

Not again.

You see, Eunji would rather be surprised to see her twin sister, Lee Jaeyoon, staring blankly on her bed than watching her all-time favorite anime, Fushigi Yuugi. Although the anime was more than 10 years old, her sister treated it as blockbuster movie.

 

Except that it wasn’t a movie but an animated cartoon.

 

“Let me guess…it’s the 123568464745th time you watched that part. Seriously unnie, aren’t you getting tired of watching that anime?” Eunji asked only to be responded with a ‘good morning’ from her sister.

Eunji sighed and proceeded downstairs to grab something to eat. She poured in a box of cereal in her bowl and a skimmed milk. Her brother, Lee Hyunjae; a 20 year old College Student, greeted her by ruffling her shoulder-length black, bed hair.

“good morning.” Eunji hissed. She hated it when someone ruffles her hair, unlike Jaeyoon who felt like it was a form of praise; for being such a good dog, uh good girl.

“Our baby Eunji is grumpy at such a lovely morning. What’s wrong?” Hyunjae sipped a cup of creamed coffee and stole a spoonful of cereal on his sister’s bowl.

Eunji rolled her eyes and snatched the spoon from her brother, “just the usual drill, oppa.” She said while munching the cereal, “Jaeyoon-unnie watching Fushigi Yuugi while imitating the ‘I summon you, Suzaku’ line from Miaka for the nth time.” She showed her brother the same action Jaeyoon did, earning a chuckle from her brother.

Their chit chat was interrupted when the subject of their topic appeared. Her droopy eyes indicated that she did not sleep the other night and greeted them.

“Oh you’re here?” Hyunjae and Eunji inquired in unison. Jaeyoon could only stick her tongue out in response.

“I thought you’re going to live inside your room and watch Animes for the rest of your life.” said Hyunjae.

“Or get up by an ancient book, and become a priestess in some nation.” Eunji butted in.

 “You guys are so mean.” Jaeyoon replied. She shrugged her sibling’s vexations and proceeds to make a cup of chocolate. Subsequently, she left the kitchen and went upstairs.

 

smallXsmallline.gif

 

On that afternoon, Hyunjae and the twins strolled around in Myeongdong, thinking that staying inside the house for the whole day was unproductive. What’s surprising is that neither Hyunjae nor Eunji were the ones who came up with the idea of going out of the house but Jaeyoon herself.

“yah! Our weirdo yoonie~. What made you decide to go out?” asked Hyunjae teasingly.

Jaeyoon thought for an answer, “hmm…I really don’t know, oppa. I just wanted to stroll around. And besides, bringing you guys along is not a bad choice, either.”

She nudged Eunji who has been quiet the whole time, which startled the latter.

“is Eunji bored already?” she asked.

Eunji shook her head in response, “uhh unnie, I--,” She was about to say something when Jaeyoon pointed a particular place and their eyes quickly darted to the Antique shop whose structure makes you think twice of going inside. But with Jaeyoon’s irresistible aegyo, they gave in and went to the shop.

*ring* *ring*

It was the sound of the entrance door bell, indicating that the shop had customers. To their surprise, the once frail-looking shop was actually pretty decent inside. In the left corner, a pile of tiny statues were stacked by size. Near the counter, a wide range of ancient bracelets were placed neatly inside a transparent glass. Jaeyoon paced herself to the charms section while Eunji looked around in the bookshelf and caught the attention of a book from what it seems to be written in Chinese. Hyunjae was seen talking to the shop owner’s niece.

'Oppa and his raging hormones.'  Eunji thought.

Not minding other people’s business, Eunji scan the page of the book. Since she knows Chinese, she had no trouble asking for anyone to translate the book for her and began reading the passage of the book:

 

She must be pure, determined and responsible.

No doubt, our much awaited priestess.

Once she has the bracelet, she will be transported to our world.

 

 

Our kingdom, Exodom.

 

“Well…the last sentence gave me a shiver.”  Eunji mumbled.

She closed the book and returned it to the shelf.

 

 

pink spot love line s

 

Author's Note: omg after 3 weeks, i've finally made the first chapter. I would just like to apologize, guys. T_T you see, during exam week, i didn't get to write or brainstorm this fic. so basically, this fic was 'dead' for 3 weeks. yes. and who doesn't hate writer's block? no one, right? th_ahh.gif?t=1262621430

um, so, what do you guys think? i know it's not intriguing but, in the later chapters, it will okay? i'm still trying to figure out who'll be the main characters among EXO members since the 12 of them are divided into 4 groups. 3 of them are brothers of each ruling nations but we'll get to that later. ;D

th_YoYoCiCi94.gif