new day

Disturd

"Yah! pali ireona!!!!!"manager said while kicking Dongho's leg.

"Arasso!Hyung,can't you just be more gentle?" "Dongho-ah,gentle will not helping on you.Pali,i just give you two more minutes!!!"

Kiseop's VOP

"the day will coming soon...the day of revenge will coming...just wait.."Kiseop thinking

"Hyung,what are you thinking now?"Hoon ask kiseop 

"oh,Hoon-ah you scared me!Nothing,I...I..I just thinking about Jaeseop..."

"Hyung,Jaeseop just going university,not war ok?!"Hoon shook his head.

"Yah! Yeo hoonmin,Lee kiseop!can't you two faster?the plane wil departure within an hour!"manager shout from outside.

"Coming!!!!!"hoon and kiseop shout in same time.

 

"Jiyeon-ah,can you help me adjust the microphone for me,i can't reach it."Qri and other member are waiting at the backstage.

"sure! unnie,do you know that,the staff overthere who always eyeing you~"

"Really?! I don't know, have something on my face?"

"Yes!"

"What?! Help me take away! Pali!"

"haha! Unnie, i'm saying the mole which on your nose! haha!"

"is that funny?!"Qri keep slapping Jiyeon's arm while Jiyeon keep nodding her head with laughing.

"T-ara, please be ready!"the staff is calling T-ara.

"Unnie,stop!the staff is calling now!"Jiyeon try to stop Qri's keep slapping

"After finnish all scedule,you will dead!!!!!!!!!!!PARK JIYEON!!!!!!!!!"