It's just a start

Disturd

"It was about 12p.m,I still walked alone the street...I felt someone followed behind me...when i turn my head....nothings was behind me...suddenly..."

"suddenly a monster was appear!"Jiyeon slap my shoulder hardly.

"aaaaaaa!You scare me !!!!!!!!!!! It's hurt,you know?"Qri rub her shoulder still typing the novel.

"oop!oop!oop!oop!oop! oppa gangnam style! oops,sorry!Unnie ah~why you still typing this kind of stupid novel?You should practise now!"Jiyeon said as eyes still on the computer."Unnie,this story have a little bit "old fashion",do you know what i mean?"

"old fashion?!How can you say this story is old fashion?!"Qri's eyes wide open when Jiyeon saying that her story was old fashion.

"Yup!This story's style too...I don't know how to say~"Jiyeon turn around and making the way exit the room.

"How about the fashion?Can you explain?"Qri turn her head and look at Jiyeon's back.

Jiyeon quickly jump back and push Qri out of chair and quickly types her "fashion" novel.After typing,Jiyeon jump off the chair and pull Qri sit down and quickly run away.

"So fast!Alright,let me see your "fashion" story."Qri open the folder and read the novel

"It was a rainy day,make my eyes can't see clearly.A man wear a sunglass,i think he is crazy because no one will wearing a sunglass during a rainy day.He hold a knief and making his way to me.I stay still,he insert his knief to my stomach and I can't hold the pain.Finally,I died.THE END!" "Oh~This is caledl fashion story,maybe I can write too.Wait! What a stupid !I'm been fool!PARK JI YEON!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU BETTER DON'T CATCH BY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qri run out her room and chase Jiyeon who haven't has her time to wear her shoes."Monster is coming!!!!!!Hyomin unnie,help me!!!!!Unnie,I'm really sorry!!!!!!!"Jiyeon screaming while chasing by Qri.

A funny afternoon just passed by....

They didn't know there were two person starring at them.

"Enjoy now,it will not longer anymore...Qri ah...It's just a start...."