Hold My Hand

Yoona Pairs One-Shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pardon any grammar or spelling mistakes. I only proof-read this once. Had to put it up now since I won't have any PC this weekend. :D

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Unnie. I know of this restaurant near Cheondamdong."

 

Yoona is almost jumping on her seat as she tell that to Jessica, who is seated beside her.

 

They are inside the van that will take them to the Hong Kong airport. They just finished their two day concert in Hong Kong just an hour ago. Tireness is evident with the faces of the people inside the van- Taeyeon, Yuri, and Hyoyeon- except Yoona who is feeling rather up. The other members are on the other car.

 

"Cool." Hyoyeon exclaimed cheerfully, somewhat influenced with Yoona's energy. "Taengoo, take us there."

 

"Why me?" The leader whined.

 

"You're the oldest. You should take good care of your dongsaengs."

 

"I do take good care of you guys."

 

Yuri giggled. "Not good enough. Treat us to lunch, unnie."

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes at the sarcastic call. She huffed violently and brought out her phone instead.

 

"I shall update my Instagram instead."

 

A scowl presented its way to Yoona's face. She turned to the back seat where her three unnies are becuase she didn't like the way they messed up with her statement.

 

"I was inviting Jessica unnie only." She stared at them sternly. "It's a date for two so back off."

 

Yuri sneered. "Hey! We have been so understanding that we sat here at the back seat just so the two of you can have some lovey-dovey time together. This is how you repay us?"

 

"I call dibs for Yoona treating us to lunch." Hyoyeon added teasingly.

 

"I second the motion!" Taeyeon grinned, relieved to be off the duty to treat her dongsaengs.

 

Jessica chuckled when she saw a pout has finally made an appearance on Yoona's countenance. She rubbed her arm consolingly, playfully glaring at the people behind. Despite the playful gesture, the three cannot help but gulp nervously. The Jessi-glare has always been scary.

 

"Stop messing with my Yoona." Forefinger taps Yoona on the tip of her nose. "Okay, Yoongie. Let's go there tomorrow."

 

"Really?" Yoona's eyes lit up with excitement. It has been a while since she has went out on a date with her girlfriend especially now that she has been busy again with her drama.

 

"Yes, Yoongie." Jessica assured with a peck on the lips.

 

"Bleh." Hyoyeon pretended to throw up but quickly earned a deadly glare once again from Jessica.

 

"Stop being jealous. Go find your Jay." Jessica countered.

 

"Well...for the record Hyoyeon found Jay. He especially went here all the way from Korea just to attend the concert." said the Instagram resident Taeyeon.

 

"I knew it." said Yuri. "I saw his IG post too. He came."

 

Hyoyeon shrugged. "He invited me to this VIP party. I cannot come though. Too many paps expected."

 

Yoona slumped back to her seat, the scowl earlier has returned. She has been a victim of the viscious and desperate Hong Kong Paparazzi. First the supposedly affair with Psy and the second and most recent was the drinking scandal with Taeyeon. Rumors are scary especially unfound ones.

 

"Why do you look sad?" Jessica squeezed herself closer to Yoona. "I promise to go."

 

Yoona smiles. "I know. You always keep your promises. We should also talk over wine some other time."

 

"Well... We can do that later once we reach home." Jessica waved her brows suggestively. "And then we can do something more."

 

A erse grin etched its way to Yoona's face. "I like that."

 

The two were too engrossed sending suggestive looks at each other making it easy for Taeyeon to bump their heads together. Her roarious and contagious ahjumma laughter filled the van but that was quickly replaced by two irate screams.

 

"Kim Taeyeon!"

 

"Taeyeon unnie!"

 

 

***

 

 

The nine members of Girls' Generation stepped inside the Hong Kong airport with huge smiles on their faces. Yoona and Jessica, who has been holding hands the entire journey to the airport, had to let go to avoid unwanted rumors because the last thing they want is for their relationship to go public. It may hurt the group and their images as well.

 

Tiffany, who has been dubbed as Soshi's manager, checked if the group is finally complete and once done, the real manager ushers them through the airport along with the security personnel.

 

Along the way they waved at the crowd of fans waiting for them. Huge smiles, soft giggles, gentle waves and even little ounces of fan service were given to the fans who howled and screamed in response.

 

Yoona put an arm over Jessica's shoulders, pretending to whisper something in her ear right after she caught YoonSic banners and lightboards. Jessica's ears begin to go warm, heart pounding against her chest. Her body begin to stiffen and if only Yoona wasn't pulling her along with her, she would have stayed on her spot forever.

 

"Relax babe." said Yoona.

 

"Yah. They might go crazy over this." Jessica squirmed a little.

 

"Let them be." Yoona coolly says. "It's a gift to our shippers."

 

Jessica was thankful she was wearing shades or else the look in her eyes would have gave her away. She pretends to slap Yoona on the arm to make it seem like she's reacting to the story Yoona told her.

 

Sooyoung, who was walking behind them, merely rolled her eyes at the interaction. She too was thankful for the shades she's wearing or else her reaction would have been taken.

 

"Pretending to be doing fan service just to freaking flirt with each other, good going." She muttered but Seohyun who's walking beside her heard it very clear.

 

"Let them be unnie. Yoona unnie and Jessica unnie are just inseparable together."

 

Their manager unnie, however, had enough of the couple's display of affection. She pretended to beckon Jessica to quickly follow her while Yoona diverted her attention to the fans, filming them with her own phone.

 

"Thank you." She quips with a smile.

 

"Oh god. Why does her acting in real life more embarrassing than watching her dramas?" Sunny appeared right in between the two towers named Seohyun and Sooyoung.

 

"I guess you do awkward and weird stuff when you're in love." explained Sooyoung. She looks past Sunny to spare Seohyun a glance. "But why the heck do you look so awkward with Yuri, maknae? Did you two fight or anything?"

 

Seohyun's expression turned dark but quickly regained her composure. "Fight? That seems to be a petty reason unnie. We're professionals."

 

Sunny scoffed. "Petty? I think you getting jealous of Tiffany is pettier."

 

Seohyun's nose flared a little and it was enough for Sooyoung and Sunny to know that it was indeed about Tiffany. Yuri interacted with Tiffany so much during their concert that she didn't even play with Seohyun that much. They won't be surprise if Seohyun played a cold shoulder to Yuri. As much as they like to see Yuri beg for Seohyun to talk to her, her incessant whines and rants later about Seohyun not paying any attention to her would just prevent them from getting any sleep.

 

So they should settle the problem now.

 

"No worries maknae. Have you forgotten my Tiffany is only doing that for the sake of fan service?" reasoned Sooyoung. "Tsk. Don't stress over this. Okay?"

 

The answer she got was another flare of nostrils. She exchange looks with Sunny.

 

"I guess we'll have to endure Seohyun's wrath and Yuri's pain."

 

"B-But I am pretty sure Yuri will come to Tiffany to have her explain to Seohyun. It will interrupt my time with my Tiffany."

 

"I don't care. Taengoo and I will be busy with our movie date."

 

The girls waved to the fans until they reached the gate where first round of baggage inspection begins.

 

The luggages are hoisted up and the girls are finally checked-in. They sat by the waiting bay, each holding out their phones. Thank goodness for free airport internet access. But there were two individuals pre-occupied with another thing.

 

Is it me or do you look absolutely  gorgeous right now?

 

Jessica nearly squeals upon reading the message but recomposed herself altogether. She looked over the top of her glasses to spare a glance at Yoona who's sitting at the opposite bench looking very cool with that blue coat of hers, legs crossed.

 

It's just you. You've been hyper the entire time. 

 

Yoona read the message with a smile.

 

Nah. It wasn't me. You've been gorgeous the entire time ever since you were born.

 

Upon reading the message, Jessica's mouth hang agape while her thumb hovers her phone screen, frozen. Gawd, Yoona just know how to talk huh? If she only hasn't been in a relationship with Yoona for so long she would have thought the girl's carelessly flirting with her.

 

And she's actually prouder that her relationship with Yoona is actually longer than the age of the group. She always had a hoops for Yoona ever since she first saw her as a trainee. Years past and they grew closer. She has became her favorite dongsaeng until the favoritism was made obvious with the leniency she showed over Yoona's pranks compared to the other members. And when the simple infatuation grew deeper, Jessica grew scared.

 

So she avoided Yoona.

 

But she was taken by surprise when Yoona showed up at her doorstep one day, a rose in hand, wearing clothes not suitable for a cold weather. It was already winter of 2006 by then. Concerned for Yoona she tried to invite her in but Yoona insisted they go to a place. If there is a person more stubborn than Jessica, then that would be Yoona.

 

So they found themselves in a nearby park. They sat on the swings, swinging gently to and fro without saying anything. Jessica eyed the rose in her hand. She was confused as to why it was given to her in the first place.

 

"Yoona-"

 

"I like you, unnie."

 

Dugeun dugeun.

 

Jessica's heart made a sommersault. Yet she didn't want to assume anything.

 

"I like you too, Yoona."

 

And then Yoona got off her swing, kneeling in front of Jessica. She held her hand, squeezing it while staring at the pair of clear brown eyes.

 

"I have been dying to ask this since 10th grade. Go out with me, unnie." asked Yoona and Jessica momentarily stopped breathing. "I would really, really, like to go on a date with you. I really, really do. And I really, really like- no, love- to have you as my girlfriend unnie."

 

Let's just say Yoona's stubborness paid off. It was a/short, direct and sweet confession. It was an honest and sincere heart that mattered anyway.

 

But it's not like Jessica wouldn't say no to that neither.

 

A soft smile surfaced on Jessica's face at the memory. The journey with Yoona and with her seven other sisters has been quite a bumpy ride. It wasn't a smooth sail because the group has undegone many trials. Even her relationship with Yoona wasn't exempted facing turmoils. But because she have these friends, because they trust and love each other, because they love their fans, they were able to overcome all these hardships.

 

"Okay girls. We're done checking in. Let's go to the boarding area." said one of their managers, interrupting the girls from their own business.

 

They march their way to the boarding gates. Yoona walked close to Jessica's side with Yuri just right behind them, grumbling about Seohyun ignoring her.

They stood one step apart upon reaching the escalator.

 

"It'll be fine." Jessica giggles. Then she notices a beeline of fans has boarded the other escalator. She posed once, twice, then waves at them before getting off.

 

"It'll be okay, Yuri unnie." Now it was Yoona who was comforting Yuri since Jessica was now a few meters ahead of them with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter