One // Finding Out the News

oh , pregnancy pact .

Chapter One; Finding Out the News

 

 

 

 

Roi Bomi;

 

", , ." I said out loud. Why does that have a plus sign, why does my pregnancy test have a plus sign? I'm not ready for this.

"I'm going to guess the test is positive." Jini said as she sat on the side of the bath tub. "When are you going to tell him?"

I didn't even think of telling him yet, I was too caught up in the fact that there's going to be a baby inside me.

"I-I don't know. He's coming over after practice, I guess I should tell him then."

"Wait, what? Kyung didn't say he'd come over. Bastard."

"Yahh, you're just getting mad because you didn't get any sleep. I'm sure, he'll be coming over with Zico."

"That's not why I'm mad." She said and then yawned. "I'm going to go call him." She was about to walk out of the bathroom, but then turned back around. "Sorry. I forgot to ask. Are you okay?" She looked at me with concern.

"I'll be fine.. It's just a lot to deal with. Plus I have no idea how Zico will take it." I told her and then I let out a sigh.

"Don't worry. Everything will be fine and I'm here for you and the rest of the girls will be too." She said as she hugged me.

I forgot that I was still holding the pregnancy test in my hand and hugged her back.

She let go of me and shouted. "Ew! Your pee stick touched me."

It made me laugh, and boy did I need a laugh.

 


 

Choi Jini;

 

"Did you not want to see me?" I asked over the phone.

"Yahh, did I say that I didn't want to see you?" Kyung replied to my question with another question.

"No.. But-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because he started speaking again.

"It's not like I have to see you anyway. You don't have a right to be mad." He argued.

I really didn't want to fight with him, but it's my fault that I brought it up. "If you don't want to, say you don't want to." I told him.

"Again, I didn't say I didn't want to." He spoke quickly.

"True, but everything you're saying doesn't make me think you want to." I stated. 

"Are you trying to make me mad?" He asked, sounding annoyed.

"This is stupid. Come over or don't. I don't care anymore. I gotta get to class, I'll talk to you later." I hung up before he could say anything.

I finished getting ready and then left for my afternoon class.

 


 

Kim Maera;

 

Everyone in class was quiet; they were busy sketching. We have a project due tomorrow, but I already got it done. I was still sketching though, it just had nothing to do with fashion. It was a picture of Minhyuk and me. What can I say...? I'm a fangurl. Actually, I used to go to school with him. I've liked him before he joined Block B. He's just so cute and perfect. I let out a dreamy sigh. 

"Finishing up well?" My professor asked me. I didn't even see her as she walked by and she made me jump.

"Oh, yeh." I said, trying to cover what I was drawing. She nodded and continued walking around the room. 

I went back to my drawing when my phone vibrated on my desk and I noticed that I got a text from Bomi.

 

My life is over. 

From: Bomi

 

Aigo, I wonder what happened. Maybe she's just overreacting.. Wait, she told me she was going to be taking a pregnancy test today. 

 

I'll be home soon.. and I'll bring lots of comfort food.

From: Maera

 

Class ended and I went to the small convenient store near our home before heading there. 

 


 

Bang Minhee;

 

I got back from school and changed out of my uniform. I'm the only one out of the girls, still in high school. Most people in my school think it's weird that I live with my six friends instead of with my family. I used to live with my mom, she's a single parent. About two years ago, she moved to Busan with my grandmother. I was supposed to go with, but I wanted to finish high school in the same school I started at. She understood and let me stay with the girls. So even though other people might think it's weird, I don't. They're family to me.

I pulled out my homework and started working on it. That was one of the rules my mom gave me, I must maintain good grades. I do, in fact, I do extremely well in school. 

After an hour or so, Jini walked into my room that I share with Sunmi. 

"Hey, dongsaeng. Guess who's coming over?" 

"Who?" I asked, not looking up from my homework. 

"Your boyfriend." She teased. 

She was talking about P.O; all the girls tease me about him. They think I have a crush on him. I mean, I can't say that I don't, but I can't really say that I do. Aigo, it's confusing. 

"Yah! Quit saying that. If he ever hears you guys say that, he's going to think I have a crush on him." I whined.

"Don't you?" She laughed.

"No!" I shouted and that just made her laugh more.

"Omo, cutie. Fine, fine. You don't. I'll date him then." She winked and left me to finish my homework.

"I'm telling Kyung you said that!" I said as she left and chuckled. 

 


 

Jeon Jihyun;

 

"Yes, sir. I'll go get that for you." I walked away from the handsome guest and got him a coffee with two creams. 

I work in the lounge of the grand hotel. It's exclusive to the VIP guests only. Somedays this job drives me crazy, doing so many annoying tasks. Then there are somedays when I love my job for different reasons. Today I love my job, and the reason is the y man I'm approaching now.

"Here's your coffee." I leaned down and placed it on the table then winked at him. 

I started to walk away when he called me back over. 

"There's just one other thing I'll be needing." He said, eyeing me up and down. 

"What might that be, sir?" I smirked.

He picked up his phone. "Your number." He stated and I gladly gave it.

I left work around five and took a bus home. 

"I'm home!" I shouted as I walked in and got shushed by Jini.

She was watching k-drama in the living room which isn't a surprise; she's obsessed with watching k-drama. I saw Sunmi in the kitchen and I heard talking coming from Jini's, Maera's, and Bomi's room. I walked in and saw the two of them. They were surrounded by delicious looking snacks.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked as I grabbed a snack and sat on Jini's bed. 

They both were silent for a second and then Bomi spoke. "There's something I have to tell you. But, I need to tell Minhee, Sunmi, and Ari too. So I'll wait until Ari gets home." 

Something seemed strange and it made me somewhat worried about what she had to tell me. 

 


 

Hwang Ari;

 

"Ummaaaaa." I whined.

"Just listen to what your father and I are telling you." She said to me, even though there's no way I would do what she asked.

"I already told you. I'm still not going to college. I don't want to. I'm happy with the job I have now." I explained. College is just not right for me.

My father spoke. "Well, fine. If you won't go to college then you have to get married." 

"What?! Married? I'm only 22." I said, sounding shocked. 

"What do you mean only? You're getting older and you don't even have a good job or education." I can't believe my mother said that to me. 

"I'm not going to get married anytime soon!" I told them both.

"You have no choice." My father said and he didn't look happy.

I was too scared to argue with him and I knew he'd tell me I'm cut off, if I disagreed. "I'm single. How could I get married?" 

My father cleared his throat before answering. "We already have scheduled blind dates for you. Only the best of the best."

"And when you say best, you mean rich, right?" I know my father well and his only concerns are money and more money. 

"It's not just about the money. These men have a future ahead of them." He tried making sense of it when there is none.

I agreed to let my parents set me up on blind dates and then left. As soon as I got home, Bomi called everyone into the living room. I was a little confused to what was going on. 

"Ari, Minhee, Sunmi, Jihyun." Bomi looked at each of us when she said our names. "There is something important I have to tell you guys. I found out today.." She paused for a second. "That I'm pregnant." My jaw dropped. What?! How can Bomi be pregnant? Well.. I guess I know how. Dammit, Zico.

 


 

Lee Sunmi;

 

After a few hours of all the girls talking about Bomi's announcement, it was about time that some of the guys were going to come over. I'm not sure how Zico will take it, but he needs to know. I can't even imagine telling U-Kwon that. How could they let this happen? Were they using protection? Aish. I started cleaning up the living room and once I finished, I went to the bathroom to touch up my makeup. I want to look good for U-Kwon. It feels like forever since I've seen him last. I heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. 

"Kitty!" I squealed and hugged him.

Beside him was Zico and Kyung. I let them all in and noticed Minhee's head peeking out of our room. She looked around the living room and then her head quit peeking out. I'm guessing she was looking to see if P.O came. Zico and U-Kwon said hello to Jini who was sitting on the couch, eating noodles while finishing her k-drama. She smiled at them both and said hello back, when Kyung sat down next to her, she ignored him. He tried putting his arm around her, but she just pushed it off with a blank expression on her face. Bomi came out of her room and said hello to the guys then grabbed Zico's hand.

"I want to go somewhere, honey." She grabbed her keys and the two of them left. 

I heard Kyung whining and then saw Jini walk to her room, Kyung following. It seemed like she was still ignoring him. I took the opportunity to cuddle with my cute boyfriend on the couch. We watched a little bit of tv, but took plenty of kissing breaks. 

"I love you, babe." U-Kwon said to me and I said it back to him.

 

 

 

 

 


That's all for now. ~

Hope you liked it and if you did, make sure to subscribe and/or comment!