Chapter 1

Under One Roof

 

“Hmmm~ what a beautiful morning to start my day.” She said smiling to herself, inhaling the fresh morning air. Letting the morning breeze blown through her face and her hair.

 

“Dara!... Dara-ah!...”

 

“Neh Omma?”

 

“Aigoo~ this kid really… You forgot your lunch.” Her mom said handing her packed lunch.

 

“Omma~ I’m old enough. Nno need to do these things…” Dara complained taking her lunch from her mom.

 

“And now you’re saying that? If I knew, you still have the pink teddy bear with you always when you go to sleep. Which only young kids will do.”

 

“But that’s an exception!”

 

“Fine. Fine. Now go, you might get late to school.”

 

“Neh Omma. Annyeong!” She kissed her mom’s cheeks before heading to the bus stop.

 

 

The bus ride took one long hour before she reached her school. She’s a third year student at Seoul University. A school for rich and smart kids. Fortunately for her, she qualify to enter the said school because she’s smart. She got a scholarship that supports her financial needs. Yes, she’s not rich like the other students who have their own cars, branded bags and clothes, and lots of money on their wallet. She just have an average living that includes riding a bus in going to school, bringing packed lunch for she can afford the foods selling in the cafeteria, and studying her out for to get high grades for the sake of her scholarship so she can still continue in going to school.

 

Walking on the school hallway heading to her classroom, she felt something hard bumped behind her. Sending her flat on the floor.

 

“What the --?” She hissed then looked up to find the person who bumped her now facing his back and walking pass by her.

 

DARA’S POV

 

“Yah!” I called the culprit who bumped me, but seems he can’t hear me and just continue walking away. “YAH!” I called again louder this time, but he still he ignored me. So I ran up to him, he has his earphones on that’s why he can’t hear me so I get it out of his ears. I just notice that he has his eyes closed and the moment he opened his eyes, I was greeted by two brown orbs staring at me. I stood on my place for awhile admiring those brown orbs.

 

“What do you want?” Suddenly I heard someone talk.

 

“Huh?”

 

“I said, what do you want?” Oh so it’s the jerk who’s talking. You heard it right, he’s a jerk. Now I focus on his face, seeing his left brow rising while looking at me unpleased. Huh! The nerve. But I find it cute though. WHAT?? No-no-no. I take that back. Jerks aren’t cute! And he’s asking me what do I want? YOU! Wait, what?! Where that came from? Aish!

 

“W-What do I want?” Eh? Why stutter? Yah, Dara! Think straight! “I want you to say sorry.” I finally found my voice. That’s right Dara!

 

“What?”

 

“Don’t you ‘what-what’ me. Say sorry.” I demanded.

 

“And why would I do that?”

 

Argh! This jerk really has the nerves. “Be-cause, you just bumped me.”

 

“Oww…”

 

“What ‘oww’? Yah! Say sorry.” I said again, putting my hands on my hips. Huh!

 

“I don’t want to.”

 

And he started walking pass by me. “Why you… YAH! Come back here!”

 

RING!!! RING!!! RING!!!

 

“Oh shoot! I’m going to be late! Aish! That jerk, I will get back on you.”

 

I reached our room sweating and panting hard. Why? I just run through the stairs from the first floor up to the fourth floor where my room is. That’s all. But glad our professor is not yet here. I’m saved! Hahaha!

 

“Ssantoki!”

 

“Bommie ~”

 

Bom is one of my closest friends. The others were CL and Minzy. Bom and I are classmates. While CL was a second year student and Minzy was a freshmen. But Bom and I are friends since we’re in prep school, and we met the two girls during middle school. So yeah, that’s how we knew each other and became friends. Just wanna share though.

 

“What happened to you?”

 

“Uhmm… Morning exercise?”

 

“Oh… Anyways, have you heard?”

 

“Heard what?”

 

“The school had a new student.”

 

“You mean a transferee?”

 

“Yep.”

 

“But it’s already the middle of the school year?” I didn’t know that the school accepts late students. Oh well, there’s nothing to do that with me.

 

“I know right. And I’m interested to know who he or she is. But I hope that it would be a HE.” Bom said then giggled.

 

“Aigoo~ Bommie…” I just shook my head.  When it comes to boys, that’s Bom.

 

“Mr. Ha is coming!” One of my classmates shouted then all of us went to our seats and wait for Mr. Ha to come in.

 

“Good morning. Before we start our class, I just want to introduce someone to you.” Mr. Ha said the whole class’ attention was on front. Could it be that new student? So he or she would be on my class. “You can come in now.”

 

A guy entered our room standing beside Mr. Ha. He seems familiar to me. Then he faced the class, my eyes widened, IT’S THE JERK?!

 

“Jiyong-ssi, you my now introduce yourself.” Mr. Ha said.
 

“Hello. I’m Kwon Jiyong. Nice to meet you.” The jerk said then he slightly bowed his head. So Kwon Jiyong, huh? Then I heard giggles from my female classmates and even Bom?? What the --?

 

“Kya~ Dara-yah~ He’s cute I must say.”

 

“Tch.” I just rolled my eyes and stared outside the window.

 

“Oh look! He’s looking on our way!” Bom squealed then slightly slapped my arm. I look back on the jerk, Bom’s right he’s looking at us, or rather me. Wiat! ME?? And did I just saw him smirked at me??

 

“Jiyong-ssi you can sit there behind Sandara-ssi at the back.” The jerk casually walks to my direction. I don’t know. But I looked at him the whole time until he stopped the moment he reached my side. And because he’s now standing beside me, I can now clearly see that annoying smirk on his face. The nerve! GRRR!

 

“JERK!” I said loud enough for him to hear and stuck my tongue out at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ehehe. What do you guys think? Am not really good on writing but I’m trying my best to show how much I love DARAGON couple. Kekeke. J For those who will subscribe and post a comment, KAMSAHAMNIDA! SARANGHAEYO! ♥ :**