study? yeah right..

study?

 

It is quiet. Too quiet too the little Changmin likes. Where is his favorite hyung?

 

Changmin take one cookie in a cookie jar on the dinner table, something his mom left so that her baby won’t be hungry- it is failing though, considering that chubby kid is always hungry all the time.

 

Changmin frowns. One is not enough. He takes another one.

 

Two.

 

Three.

 

Four. His small hands cannot bear the cookies already but Changmin still think it won’t be enough.

 

Finally, Changmin drag the whole cookie jar into his search for his Joongie hyung.

 

Jaejoong is currently in his study room, trying to study while babysitting his neighbour’s son, Changmin. Those couples are really busy with their works and always leave the poor kid alone. And since Jaejoong will babysit Changmin, they even prepare a room for Jaejoong to study or do his schoolwork while taking care of Jaejoong. The room where practically like Jaejoong’s room considering the hours he spends in there every day.

 

And today, Jaejoong plan to study and let Changmin play by himself, because tomorrow, he will have a quiz from Mr. Jung.

 

Even though that teacher is friendly to his students, he can be pure evil if his student’s grade is falling. Jaejoong remembers how one of his classmates has to clean all toilets in the school just because he got B in his science quiz. It is freaking B, not FAIL! Geez...

 

Jaejoong shudders at that thought. Yup, he is going to study hard today and avoid Mr. Jung’s scary punishments.

 

But suddenly, Jaejoong is startled by a loud ‘Joongie hyung’ with a heavy body jump on his back. Jaejoong groans in pain.

 

“Opps... sorry Joongie hyung. Is it hurt? Should Minnie popo the pain?” asks Changmin while kissing Jaejoong’s back with his chocolate cookies smeared mouth, dirtying Jaejoong’s shirt.

 

“It’s okay Minnie-ah. Hyung is not in pain anymore. See, hyung is smiling” says Jaejoong with pain stricken smiling face. His back is really hurt but he doesn’t want his clothes become dirty and earning an earful nag from his mom. That is another scary person that Jaejoong know. Jaejoong shudders.

 

Changmin stops kissing Jaejoong’s back and start smiling. He put the cookie jar beside him and only takes one cookie before gulfing it in one go.

 

“Aigoo Minnie... eats slowly. Your tummy will hurt if you eat like that”

 

“Eh? But this cookie is so yummy. Minnie like cookies. And if tummy hurt, Joongie hyung can help Minnie popo it away, righty?” says Changmin while grinning.

 

Jaejoong just smiles with Changmin’s attics. He turns back to his books and start burying himself into the books.

 

“Joongie hyung, what are you doing? Come play with Minnie...” says Changmin.

 

“Sorry Minnie. But today, hyung can’t play with you. Hyung have to study”

 

“But why? Minnie got no one to play with...”

 

“Cause tomorrow hyung got exam. And if hyung cannot do well, hyung’s teacher will punish me. Minnie doesn’t want hyung to be in pain right?” explains Jaejoong.

 

Changmin pouts but still shaking his head no.

 

“Okies. Hyung study and must do well ne. Minnie will play by himself”

 

“Aigoo. You are too cute. Thank you Minnie-ah. Later, hyung buy you ice-cream neh”

 

Changmin nods cheerfully.

 

But after few minutes, Changmin feels bored already. Jaejoong really immersed into his books and totally ignoring his presence.

 

Changmin climbs onto Jaejoong’s back, with mouth still munching his favorite cookies.

 

Jaejoong that feels uncomfortable try to shift to sooth his back pain.

 

“Minnie-ah. Don’t you say you won’t disturb hyung?”

 

“I ‘m not disturbing hyung. I’m just trying to read what you read hyung. Go on. Keep on reading. Minnie will be quiet, don’t worry” says Changmin. Cookies crumbs fly from his mouth when he is talking.

 

Jaejoong turns to his books.

 

‘Gravitation is most familiar as the agent that gives weight to objects with mass and causes them to fall to the ground when dropped....’

 

A cookie crumble falls on the book. At first, Jaejoong just let it be. But later, more crumbles falls making it harder for Jaejoong to read.

 

Jaejoong turns to scold changmin but fails with Changmin’s innocent looks that have chocolate all over his face. There are some stucks on his hair, making Jaejoong wonders how those can actually be there.

 

Jaejoong sighs. He won’t be able to focus in such condition. Maybe he should just bear with Mr. Jung’s punishment.

 

“Minnie, come. Hyung buy you some ice-creams”

 

“Really? Yeay!” cheers Changmin. Jaejoong just smile. Maybe Mr. Jung punishment will be worth it.

 

Of course, a few days later, he is cursing that Mr. Jung while scrubbing the 10th toilet floor.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------