Off-Screen 1 (SHINeeLovers and Crazylilidiot)

Love, Friendship and Dance!

 

HyunJung (on your left side) and Ki Young (on your right)

  

 

HyunJung!!

   HyunJung??

   HyunJung, where are you??!! 

   Oh God! Where the hell has she gone?! 

 

Oh Yes! This is how it starts! 

Like always, Ki Young insists her to show up in the new drama with her and of course, HyunJung tags a big NO to it!

And about the scene.. Well.. I'll make this more sensible!

FlasBack-

Ki Young: Thanks for coming with me to the super market! *smiles cheekily*

HyunJung: This is weird! What are you upto? This is the first time you're Thanking ME to come with you! I know you want something from me... *sigh*... Go On~

Ki Young: Ah.. Hehe.. You know me so well, bestie! 

HyunJung: Ok now this is very much Bizzare! What the hell are you upto?!

Ki Young: Ah... Um... Hnn...

HyunJung: What?! *stops on the way*

Ki Young: Iwantyoutoparticipatewithmeintheauditionsofthisnewdramacoming!!! 

HyunJung: Wh-hat? I didn't understand a thing!

Ki Young: *sighs heavily* I-I... Want you to.. P-Partcipate...withmeforthenewauditionofthiscomingdrama!

HyunJung: Did you just say drama?

Ki Young: *nod nod*

HyunJung: Did you just say audition?

Ki Young: *nod nod*

HyunJung: Did you just say PARTICIPATE WITH YOU FOR THE NEW DRAMA'S AUDITION?!

Ki Young: *NOD NOD*

HyunJung: ...long pause... Hell NO!! *runs away*

Ki Young: Ah... ANIYYAA!! *runs behind her*

While HyunJung was struggling for her independence from her and Ki Young was never going to give up for that matter....

 

 

 

On the other side-

KYYAAAA HYUKIEEE OPPAA!!! 

JJONG OPPAAAAA!!! SARANGHAEYOOO~~!!

Yes!! As you can see all the fangirls are getting wild for something! And that is... Oh Yes! Eunhyuk and Jonghyun are seen together in the super market with each other! Guess they have come here to buy something! OF COURSE DUHH!! 

They were just bidding good bye to the fans while giving the heart signs and also protecting their without makeup face from the fans! 

Eunhyuk: Oh God! What the hell was that? YAHH!!

Jonghyun: What happened hyung?

Eunhyuk: Some stupid girl actually pushed me from her side and ran away while the other girl was going to stumble over me but thankfully balanced and ran behind the older chick! WHAT THE HELL?! I'm angry now! 

Jonghyun: Huh? 

Eunhyuk: How can that girl not notice me and push me like that?! Arghh... I'm not gonna leave her!

Jonghyun: Oh Hyung that's ok! Leave that now! We have come here to buy food and drinks for our mini-party, right? Lets finish this fast! I don't want to miss the fun there!!

Eunhyuk: Yea yea whatever! *glared at the back for the last time and walked away with Jonghyun*

 

While on our side-

HyunJung quickly hid inside the cold-drinks, supermarket stall! Thankfully, she had worn a hoodie for her safety! She quickly changed from her exhausting self into someone pretending to buy WHICH drink!

 

 

 

Ki Young: *sits on the chair seated outside the cold drinks stall* Ah... *breathes heavily, totally exhausted now* *looks at the creepy woman and her hoodie and asks* Hey have u seen HyunJung? 

Creepy Woman: (Of Course that's Hyunjung :P) *hides her face quickly* Who's HyunJung? *literally shouting while mimicng a shrill voice*

Ki Young: Oh I'm sorry.. Err she's my friend.. She's a great dancer and an actor! U know, *starts blabbering like always*

Creepy Woman: Ah... I DON'T KNOW!! *still shouting in shrill voice*

Ki Young: Oh... *creeped out* O-Ok.. S-Sorry! *runs out the store, fully creeped out* 

She stumbles over a guy and 

Ki Young: SorrySorrySorrySorry! *runs again*

The Guy: Aishh... WHAT THE HELL?!!

Other Guy: Calm Down... She didn't do that purposely, right?

The Guy: YAH! Why are you taking her side?!

Other Guy: Err.. But she looked so innocent... Ehh!!

The Guy: *angry look*

Other Guy: Ah.. I'm sorry hyung!

The Guy: *ignores him and walks into the 'drinks' store*

Other Guy: *sighs and walks behind him*

 

HyunJung slowly sighs and looks behind to see if Ki Young's still there or no!

Thankfully, she wasn't there but DOUBLE THANKS to our Holy God! Guess who was before her?! THE GREAT TWO.. EUNHYUK AND JONGHYUN! 

 

She was literally like O_O ! And her face looked ditto like Exo-K's D.O! LITERALLY!!

HyunJung: HELL!! *she turned around again and put her hoodie on to cover her face*

 

I know you must be thinking WHY ON THE EARTH did she curse and turn around seeing some handsome idols before her!

But NO! Not For That! Ki Young The Great was marching towards her again

She actually lost the hope of hiding again, even more! But..

 

 

Ki Young: *takes her bag which she left previously from besides HyunJung and..* Err... A-Aunty! A-Are you still angry with me?

HyunJung: Huh? *turns into shrill voice* Ah.. G-

Ki Young: I-I'm really sorry aunty! Really Really Really Really Really Sorry! *while holding her hand* Please forgive me Aunty... I'm really really sorry! 

 

Obviously HyunJung got stunned as Ki Young held her hand and poked her mind set to think something super fast while still hiding her face

 

Ki Young: A-Aunty... Why are you hiding your face? I'm really sorry if you're hurt.. Don't hide your face like this.. Aunty!! Reply Please!

HyunJung: *curses in her mind* *shrill voice again* Err.. M-My mother ran away with her lover leaving me and my dad!

Ki Young: Huh? *Now it was her turn for O_O this mode!!*

HyunJung: THAT'S WHY I CAN'T SHOW MY FACE WITH SHAME!! 

Ki Young: ..... I-I'm sorry to hear that aunty! 

HyunJung sighed in releif and patted herslef in mind for such an awesome *not* idea!

Ki Young: I'm really sorry aunty! I didn't know that! How can I be so shameful to ask you that! I'm sooooo sorry! I-

Err... Now the rant goes on again! 

HyunJung: AAHHH!! I know where HyunJung is!

Ki Young: Mwo?! Where is she?? 

HyunJung: T-There! *while pointing out somewhere in the back even she doesn't know*

Ki Young: Where?

HyunJung: There There! In the girls toilet!

Ki Young: Huh? But that's a boys... toilet!

HyunJung: Ehh... Ya Ya There Only! 

Ki Young: MWO?! *O_O (here it goes again)*

HyunJung: Yes Now Go!! 

Ki Young: Ah.. o-ok!! *in a low voice* B-But.. You said you don't know who HyunJung is! 

HyunJung: Err... JUST GO!!

Ki Young: Ha NE NE!! *gets scared and goes away*

HyunJung: *looks behind for the last time and sighs to see her go away*

As she sighs in releif, she turns to her other side to try to walk away but...

 

HyunJung: Eu-Eunhyuk O-Op-pa?!

Eunhyuk and Jonghyun: O_O *and then* o_O

HyunJung: Ehh.. Hehe... *fakes a smile and turns to the OTHER SIDE to avoid their stares*

 

HyunJung: ! 

Ki Young: -____-" 

HyunJung: *hides her face*

Ki Young: Stop hiding your face now that I know who you are -_-

HyunJung: Ah.. H-Hi Ki Young! W-What brought you here? Ehehe!

Ki Young: My Anger.. Brought me here!

.

.

.

.

.

Ki Young: I'm not gonna leave you!! 

HyunJung AGAIN runs for her life and Ki Young runs behind her, totally ignoring Hyuk & Hyun!

 

 

 

 

After all trials to run away... HyunJung at last gives up and sits on the chair besides her, totally exhausted!

Ki Young: G-Got Ya!! *also exhausted, sits besides her*

After a little while of breathing heavily..

HyunJung: W-What the hell do you want from me?!

Ki Young: You promised me that you'll accompany me everywhere, right?

HyunJung: Accompanying is different and Participating in an Accompination is different!

Ki Young: YAH! Aren't you goiong to help your best friend with this?

HyunJung: Helping is different and-

Ki Young: Shush!! I have talked to your brother already! He's ok with this!

HyunJung: Its not about my brother! Its about my parents... You know how strict they are, right?

Ki Young: Aisshh.. I'll talk to your mom if you want!

HyunJung: My mom won't tell you anything but after you go, she'll screw me for sure!

Ki Young: She won't! Just Chillax!! Let me do everything by my own since I insist! 

HyunJung: Arghh Fine! But if my parents say n-

Ki Young: Ya I know now Shut Up and Lets Go Home!

HyunJung: Ya ok fine whatever! 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

I'll appreciate a lot if you'll comment! 

Please COMMENT! 

 

Video For Today-

Aigoo... His face is soo Adorable! <3 *silently fangirling over his 'O_O' look :P*

 

 

LOL!! D.O and his Forever O_O Look!! :P :D

I doubt him to be a Korean... I mean, Koreans are either like ^_^ or -_- , but he's like O_O ! I highly doubt him to be one! :P