You Two Made A Cute Couple And We Jealous!!!

Jealous
After Hanseo couple accident, all the boys in other couples made a request paper to their 'wifey'. 1. No play around the other boys more than a hour. "Yah! Whose law is this belong to huh? I can't do it!!!" "Taeyeon noona ah~ It's mine, you're that worried when it comes to the other boys?" Tao asked. "No, but we have to have good relationships with the others too!" Jessica help her to defend the boys law. "What ever but we have already counted that in so you girls have to follow it!" Luhan said by a cold voice and secretly look at Seohyun like telling her that she is standing too near Sehun and Chanyeol. Seohyun didn't notice but Yoona did and she told Seohyun and pushed her aside but unfortunately, that side had Baekhyun so the two look at Luhan by their angry eyes made him stop. 2. Have to stay with your hubby wherever you are except when we have to be on shows. "What? Hey! I am still need to grow my relationship with others!" Yuri yelled. "Whatever noona~" Chen pouted. 3. The hubbies always right. "Now that was ridiculous!" Yoona said and show her disgust face. "It's mine honey and we have the right to tell that we play a more important part in dating ok?" 4. If the hubbies do or say anything wrong, look at number 3 again! "YAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! WHAT IS THIS YOU JERKS????"