That Shirt

The Life of The Little Sister

 

[A/N: Okay, if it contains '@' in it it means a twitter conversation. And the italics, are gonna be a chat]

 

 

I looked up the internet, trying to do my homework, while chatting with my friends, texting, and even chatting with my brothers. Well, they’ve been too far away from me for the past few months. It has been 2 months since the last time I saw them.

Minayumm~ : HAVE YOU SEEN THE MYOJO SCAN?!?!?!?! MY HUBBY ISH SOOOO HOT AND SO IS YOUR BROTHER!!!!

Okay, I have to admit, I lied to all my friends. When they all say their bias is their boyfriend, or stuff like that, I told them that they’re my brothers, or sisters. The reason is because siblings-bonds are unbreakable. The truth is? They really are. Chinen Yuuri and Kwon Jiyong truly are my brothers. And with that, that makes some of their friends my brothers, and sisters too.

Dae-chuu: WHAT DO YOU MEAN?! THE LAST TIME I SAW YAMADA IS HE’S ON THE BATHTUB, THEN  I SAW SOMEONE EDITED IT WITH CHII’S FACE~!

Minayumm~: FOR REAL?!?!?! Oh My……I’m gonna passed out, running out of blood. Hold me please.

This is killing me. I’m too curious about it. So I shoved my homeworks aside,  puts on a new tab, and started to go through my timeline. And there are pictures… MY BROTHER IS POSING DRENCHED?? UNDER THE SHOWER?! WITH THAT SHIRT??

 

 

I’ve never seen him…like that before. Not to mention he also has a picture of him, topless, and still, drenched. He always at least puts a wifebeater, or a thin shirt covering up his torso.

 

Well, i've seen some in photoshoots.

 

BUT NOT DRENCHED LIKE THAT ;__;

@chiidragon : WHAT?! MY BROTHER POSED UNDER  A RUNNING SHOWER?! OMG…. /cover my innocent eyes; le grabs the shirt/

I’m too shocked, and I can’t reach his phone. I’ve been reaching him through line, but not working. He’s not replying. But then..

@cheenenyoori YAH! Nothing’s wrong with that, he’s all grown up! RT @chiidragon: WHAT?! MY BROTHER POSED UNDER A RUNNING SHOWER?! OMG…

@chiidragon: @cheenenyoori I don’t wanna see your body!! /cover my eyes/ I’m pure! I’m innocent! Gives me the shirt!

@hamusutaro: @chiidragon don’t act like an innocent child okay….you like the sight of him, don’t you? /grins/

@chiidragon: @hamusutaro you enjoy the sight of your yummada for yourself…..KKKK ^^

Chinen: YA! I’m all grown up kay~? You just close the tabs, and go back to your homeworks!

Dae-chuu: Can’t do! My friend made me chat about you and your….well…SINCE WHEN YOU GOT A BUFF ARMS?!?!?!

Chinen: None of your business

Dae-chuu: Nii-chan! Don’t be too….AISH

Chinen: Go work on your homework, or I’ll tell Jiyong-nii about you and your crush >:

Dae-chu: YOU WOULDN’T DARE.

Chinen: Oh DARE me

My bad. Why did I tell him about my crush last week?! I should’ve told that to Chaerin unnie. She’s so nice~

Chinen: Are you backing out?!?!?!

Aish. My so-called-grown-up brother. He’ll always do that. I’m just going to spazz about the connection between Chae unnie and Ji oppa in his new music video~. Yezzir I’m one of a—

@GDbabe: @chiidragon @cheenenyoori YAH! How can you……Go cover up! And Daemin?! Close your eyes!! Don’t be a byuntae!! Why did you want to take the shirt off??!! My erted sister…

MY FREAKY BROTHERS /CRIES IN THE CORNER/

_*_*_*_*_*_

“Are you going to buy One of A Kind?” My friend, Jina asked me.

“Still thinking about it..I mean, I just bought the ticket to go to Alive Tour” I mumbled. Actually, I wanna ask the album for a present if I get a nice score.

“Yeah, not to mention that 2NE1 is coming too~~” My other friend, Michelle is teasing. Again.

“I’m in between to watch that, getting a crownstick, or just buy the hoodie” I whined. Jinyoung came and calmed me down.  Well, at first. “Have you seen That XX last night?!?!?!”

“IT’S OUT LAST NIGHT?!?!” I feel like a terrible sister. I knew there’s a new music video, but we got an exam today. So I managed to sleep early. And woke up early too, due to the buzzes come from my phone. All thanks to Chii-nii. He made me study early in the morning. But then buttered it up with the I’m-craving-for-(insert food names). He’s just trying to irritate me.

“Hello? Dae? You there?” Julie waves her hand in front of me.

“Ah, yes?” I looked up. “Do you want to watch too?” She offered the laptop she borrowed from my chair-mate, and settled down the music video to be watched together.

It’s good. And the music is too. I’m not really  into slow songs, but this one..I like it. Just until I saw Ji oppa in the bathtub, using a similar clothe as Chii-nii. No. Not similar.

That’s the shirt!! “DAMMIT” I accidentally let that out loud.

“Whoa? Easy girl~ I know it’s hot”

That’s not the point!! I grabbed my phone instantly, making a group contains of me, Ji oppa and Chii-nii.

Dae-chuu: You guys are….ruining my innocent eyes, and my mind, and my friend’s pure mind too!

Chinen: WHAA?? What are you talking about?

Jingyo: Yea daerling~ What do you mean?

Dae-chuu: You guys are attacking me with MY OWN SHIRT?!?!?! Why did you guys use it for your matters? I love that shirt sooooo much okay? Because it’s my crush’s shirt and he gave it to me and --….shoot

Jingyo: YOUR WHAT?!?!

Dae-chuu: Mushrooms.

Chinen: Not my fault Daerling :*

Jingyo: Y’ALL EXPLAIN THIS TO ME RIGHT NOW! What kind of guy that captured your heart?!?! He has to go through my checklist first!!

Dae-chuu: Stop embarrassing me ;__;

Chinen: Soo, it was Dae’s crush’s shirt. She borrowed it for a performance at school, and in the end, he said that she can keep it

Dae-chuu: NII-CHAN :<

Chinen: What? It’s better to tell the truth right?

Jingyo: You. Are so not gonna get this shirt back Dae-roo.

Dae-chuu: /le cries in the corner/

Chinen: So it’s not all about your innocent eyes at all, huh? /grins/

Jingyo: Chii. Shut up. You are responsible too. You didn’t tell me about this guy. I’m going to pack this shirt in my closet. And you better be good to me, or I’ll tell the world your darkest secret

Chinen: Dae-chuu. Can I join you? /cries together in the corner/