Welcome The Members

Family Outing Season 3

 

This night is the night that you have waiting for, the show that will always make your mood swing, this is… FAMILY OUTING TIME! The show that has been closed 2 years ago, have been back with all of the casting from season one and two! As we expected, our Yoo Jaesuk here will be the main MC, let’s welcome~ ‘Yoo-Jaesuk’!!!

Jaesuk went inside the SBS Building with his black suit, he stand just like a gentleman on the carpet that has been prepared, so while he hold his mike he suddenly said, “Aigoo~ I’m glad that Family Outing is back, but…” He sighs and continues, “Why the entire cast member from season 1 and 2 is here!?” then he shake his head lightly.

While on the other side, there is a bunch of pretty girls and… Wild MC is coming over into Jaesuk whereabouts. Let’s introduce the viewers, ‘Lee Hyori! Park Yejin! Im Yoona! Finally Shin-Bongsun is here!’

“Oh… Annyeong oppa!” Yoona said politely and bow to him 90o. Jaesuk saw her, so he greets her back and bow, and then he asked, “Yah! Hyori, Yejin, Bongsun-ah! Why don’t you guys greet oppa like what Yoona did?”

They replied in sync, “Annyeong oppa!” a bit arrogantly. Jaesuk chuckles at their behavior and suddenly Hyori speak-up, “Oppa! We always see you on the show that was called as ‘Happy Together’! Is not that right Bongsun?” As she slung her arm into Bongsun arm, Yoona and Yejin just watch the three of them fighting.

“Yah, yah, yah, yah, yah!” Shout the 40th brother together. So, without us knowing, let’s welcome ‘Kim Soo-roo and Yoon Jongshin’. “This is the first episode, and you guys are fighting~” Soo-roo said. “And oppa is just care about the games!” Yejin blurt out.

Soo-roo look away while scratching the back of his neck, silently he said, “Okay whatever, just fight again” Which makes the entire cast laughing at his replied. “Annyeonghaseyo!” Suddenly Taecyeon beastly shout, while he is followed with his idol friends, LET’S WELCOME THE IDOL! They are… ‘Taecyeon, Daesung, JoKwon, and the odd Heechul’

*Too much idols~* Kim Soo-roo thought, while the others are welcoming the idol, especially Bongsun. “Aigoo~ Taecyeon is also here!” Bongsun shout loudly and continue, “Taecyeon-ah, in the future you should bring Nichkhun along ok!” Bongsun then show her right thumb, while Taecyeon was surprised at her comment.

Secretly, Jongshin & Jaesuk are planning to do a prank evilly, maybe the others wouldn’t notice, but… Kim Soo-roo is there guys. “Jaesuk-ah~ why don’t you include me also on the prank~” Soo-roo silently said. Jaesuk and Jongshin was surprised that actually Soo-roo are watching them both.

Suddenly there is someone who wears a Pizza Domino’s uniform, and it turn out to be ‘Sangryul, Sanghyun and Dongmin’! Dongmin went to Hyori side and ask, “Here is the deliver” Hyori was shock, so silently she give him the money from her pink wallet and she took the pizza.

“Hyori-ah~ Are you sick? How come you’re seems so innocent” Jaesuk mock her. “Wae?” Hyori asked. “Gomawo!” Dongmin shout from the other side of Hyori while showing the money that she gave him. “Yah!” Hyori shout annoyed.

Dongmin & Hyori ended up fighting (with their mouth), and they even cursing each other playfully. Let’s leave those two alone and let’s welcome the ‘Muscle Man, The Female Master, & the Chunderella’ when the three of them look at Hyori and Dongmin fighting from a far, they was feeling scared a bit and walk a bit slowly.

“Jongkook-ah! Walk faster!” Wonhee order, Jong-kook just grins awkwardly and walks a bit faster. “Oh! KookJong-ah” Jaesuk shouted from a far. Suddenly ‘Bruk’ Wonhee groan because someone bumps into her and making she falls down, and that was ‘Haejin’ let’s welcome the entire ‘Family Outing’ Members.

The PD tells the members to act mature a bit, especially this newly-born couple, ‘Hyori & Dongmin’. “Annyeonghaseyo everyone, *sigh* I’m glad that I was back in here and I’m also with the entire cast of Family Outing Season 1 & 2! I really hope that this Season will get a lot of love and no more haters… But I have always wondering, what if the house is small, where can we sleep?” Yoo Jaesuk asked.

“Boys outside” Yejin silently whisper, but of course almost everyone can hear what she says, so Jaesuk point at her and said, “Yah~ don’t joke around for now~ Aish…” Jaesuk shake his head while laughing slightly, and Yejin apologized to the viewers.

Suddenly the crew of ‘Family Outing’ gives Jaesuk a card and while Jaesuk read it, his eyes widen which makes the ‘Family Outing’ cast confused, Jaesuk passed the card to Daesung, his brother. The same reaction went to Daesung and he gives the card to Hyori and just like that.

They went to the table that the crew has prepared and discuss something, so what are they doing? What happen to do them? The last thing is, what will happen tomorrow?


A/N: Yup! I'm going to update after I'm doing my homework! So please wait for it! And I'll do it super duper fast for the homework.