~ way back into love ~

~ wind + dandelion = boomerang ~

 

Nichkhun = wind

Once upon a time, there is a lonely wind who always seeks for the meaning of his life. He’s been going to many places, though the rice fields, the high mountains, the deep oceans, the scorching deserts…

People usually say that wind is nonchalant, glacial, arrogant and blows off everything in the places where he goes through. However, no one knows deep inside his soul, there is a warm and fragile heart.

The first day wind meets dandelion, he falls in love with her. Wind always takes care of dandelion. Time goes by, he believes that love can’t be apart therefore dandelion will stay beside him forever. There is no reason for her to go away. However, one day dandelion suddenly leaves without saying a word. She just smiles sadly and slowly falls down.

Wind hides his love at the bottom of his heart. It hurts him so bad as if he were dying. He sincerely wants to embrace dandelion once again, needs a warm hand to hold his freezing hand, needs a shoulder to lean whenever he feels tired. After all, he really needs someone who can understand, accept and love him with all things belonging to himself. He screams angrily. He becomes a awful storm. Storm destroys everything: houses, trees, fields, flowers…the little birds burst into loud wails, find their mother. Wind wants to drown all his sorrows. His world is full of wounds. He has no tear to fall down… Wind is broken…Wind is piteous…Wind fears of himself…very…very fearful. 

The moment storm is over, wind falls down at the place where he first meets dandelion. He misses her so much. He suddenly remembers that dandelion used to says “ If someday I can’t bring you happiness, I’ll go away. It doesn’t mean I don’t love you anymore. You’re always in my heart. Only you ”. His tears start falling…one by one permeates though dandelion’s trunk.

Now, wind no longer smiles as he usually does. He can’t love someone else. He wants to stop but he can’t. He is going nowhere, going nowhere. He wishes dandelion clings to him tightly but he can’t find her. He knows he can’t turn back the time.

Victoria, do you know that wind never stops walking because he has no leg? To me, loving you alone is so painful. Your scent floats in the air to tell me that I can’t forget you, that love still exists. I recall the saddest memory, when you decide to go away. I carefully keep our sweet memories. Your perfume is the fragrance of jasmine or lavender? Why do I never ask you that question? Sincerely, there are many things that I haven’t understood you yet. And your scent becomes uncanny because now I’ve known the reason why you go away…because I formerly thought that the differences between you and me were not meaningful…

 

Victoria = dandelion

 

Once upon a times, there is a flower that is called “ dandelion”. She has a pure white coat which everybody like . Dandelion saves her heart for Wind. She tries to cling to him by her slender trunk. She rises up to touch him. Because dandelion wants to stay beside wind, she herself separates the delicate petals out of the pistil so that she can be embraced by the boy she loves.

She doesn’t need to know which places Wind went through. She also doesn’t know where wind will go and when wind will stop walking. She only hopes when he blows through her place, he feels peaceful.

Wind seems not to be existent as well as not to have shape but wind is enough for dandelion. Sometimes, dandelion wonder has wind ever wanted to stop walking? One day, dandelion sadly recognize that she can’t continue going with wind. She doesn’t want to be his burden. Someday when her petals become dry, she must come back with the soil. She doesn’t want to leave wind alone but she’s also afraid that she can’t bring him an everlasting happiness. Finally, she decides to go away without a word…

Every one tell me that we’re a sweet couple and we will stay beside together forever; is it true? All memories that we had were beautiful but now I just keep them for myself. You should live without having any memory. In that life, you won’t know who I am. But please, remember my name – Victoria, the girl you used to love. That’s enough for me, Nichkhun. Even though this pain is driving me crazy, I still smile because I love you…because I care for you more than myself.

After  that, once we meet by chance on the TV shows or behind the stage, I try to smile in front of you. However, you never look at me even one second. I quietly cry behind you again and again.

I want to escape from these tired moments. Every day, I see myself in the mirror; I see you in our memories, in my life and in my heart. I always find a place that is called “heaven”. But I don’t know how “heaven” is. Perhaps in that place, happiness is as much as the sand on the desert. Perhaps in that place, I can see your smile and we don’t feel painful anymore . That is “heaven”… 

 

 

Khuntoria = boomerang

 

Do you know how to play a boomerang? A returning boomerang flies through the air in a circular path and arrives back at its starting point. If you throw it in the proper way, it will come back to you.

Love is like a returning boomerang. If wind and dandelion love each other truthfully, they will meet again. Despite how far they go, finally they will come back together.No matter how tomorrow is. No matter how far their distance is. Their hearts still have the same rhythm as if they were seeing each other…

One day in the spring, a small seed is sprouting on the place where dandelion fell down. Day by day, wind blows round and round that seed. He tells her many fairy tales that he used to be heard by someone…Wind is waiting for a day when he can meet dandelion once again…hoping and waiting…

One day in the summer, Nichkhun comes to Namsan tower. This place saves a lot of memories of them. It’s a long time since they came here together. Now, only he is standing here looking at the old love lock. All things, her voice, her smile, her handwriting are like a yesterday’s dream. He smiles sadly and holds the lock tightly. Victoria, do you know how much I miss you, how many times I silently look at you? Can you understand how much I want to have you? Everything has gone away. You never come back to me.

At the moment, he turns his back to go, he feels something in his hand. It’s very small and soft. It’s a dandelion petal. He suddenly remembers that Victoria used to tell him “ Dandelion has a special meaning- waiting in love.  If someone gives you a dandelion petal, it means that person is waiting for you…waiting for your love…”  She has just come here, hasn’t she?

Victoria, how long have you been waiting for me? I’ve never asked you this question and never said “ I love you”. But right now, I know that I must say it to you Even if you run away, wherever you go I’ll find you and keep you in my arms once again…

THE END !

heart 20_08 heart