Thank You

The President and The Trouble Maker

 

Yerim's POV

 

I'm sitting in my place when the students are strangely looking at me, then the teacher suddenly called me.

 

"Ms. Yerim, who answered your homework?" she asked, I could feel my heart beating fast.

 

What to do? What I'm gonna say, he made my assignment because I fell asleep?

 

"me?!" my voice is shaking.

 

"Okay, you answer the question number 1 to review this lesson" I get my book and read it, then put it back.

 

"You read it again, are you sick? Your voice is shaking" she said, so I get the book and noticed a paper inserted--the answers! I looked at him but he turned as if he didn't saw me.

 

I repeated the question and read the answer, then someone entered the classroom.

 

"Lee Yerim and Wu Fan, Ms. Kim is looking for you two. Get ready for the review" Ms. Lee said then went out from the classroom, the we followed her.

 

In our way, I'm thinking of saying thank you to him but I didn't ask him to that!!!!

 

"You two study this in the library, good luck!" she said then left.

 

We entered the library and start to read.

 

You answer this, that" Is only the words we heard. 

 

"I need to go to CR" I said then smiled.

 

"Okay" he said then continue to read.

 

"Bingo!" I whisper as I left the library. I went to the CR and washed my hands then went back.

 

Kris POV

 

What is she doing there? I noticed that someone is knocking the door, I turned and sa her trying to open the door. I go there and hold the doorknob, it's broken. 

 

I can read in saying "You're locked!" and she keeps kicking the door. I just watched her face in the glass part of the door. Then,  she suddenly run, now it's time for me to find way out.

 

But, she come back bringing a utility and opened the door.

 

I don't know how to say thank you, when the guy left I hugged her.

 

"Thank you!"