Three minutes..

Writer's Song-fic Meme { Zelo & Yeonju }

OMG IMMA GONNA CRY . I DON'T DARE TO DO THIS AHDWJHAGSDBVISD RUBBISH. I have no choice but to do it. I can't back out anymore.. HERE GOES MY FIRST EVER RUBBISH WORK KYUKYUKYU.

 

1. Song Jieun - Going Crazy.

Yeonju's P.O.V

I walk into the classroom and the first thing I saw was Zelo being surrounded by girls.

"Oppa! You're so cute!"

"Zelo oppa, I-I like you alot.. can you be my boyfriend?"

"This is a present from me.. I hope you like it."

"Why won't you be my boyfriend? Am I too ugly for you?"

Those were some of the chatters the girls said. Hearing them talk like that to Zelo makes my blood boil with anger and jealousy. But all I can do is just stand there and watch while I'm going crazy in the inside. "Why must Zelo be a kinka.. If he was not a kingka, then.. he won't be surrounded by girls so much. But then again, I don't even know if he likes me.. Aish, this is crazy! Why would he like me?" I thought to myself.

 

2. SECRET - Shy Boy

6 years ago (when Zelo & Yeonju were 10.)

"Yah.. Zelo, why are you so quiet?"

I looked up and looked at Yeonju with those innocent eyes, "Quiet..?"

"Yup! Quiet. Why do you talk to little? And why are you always hiding behind that mask?" She pouted, folding her arms.

I blushed a little (?), but she could not see it because of the mask.

I looked down and mumbled, "I'm just.. I d-don't like to talk much.."

She gave an eye-smile, "So you're shy?"

I nodded.

She extended her hands and I looked up at her, "W-wae?"

"Then, you're my shy boy!"

(OMG WTF THAT WAS SO DAMN RANDOM AND RIDICULOUS SDUAGJSVBASJKBVASD)

 

3. Song Jieun - Its cold

(2 years ago, Zelo & Yeonju were 14.)

It was December, winter time. Yeonju and I were outside, trying to make a snow man.

"Kyaah, the snow man looks so cute!" Yeonju sang.

I smiled at her cuteness. She's the cute one, not the snowman..

We walked to a nearby bench and sat there.

I turned to look at her and I saw her shivering. "Its cold.." she mumbled.

I took off my jacket and put it over her, "Here, that'll keep you warm."

She blushed and looked at me with those innocent eyes, "W-won't you be cold?"

"I'd rather be cold than letting you be cold."

 

4. B.A.P - Goodbye

"Wae?" I asked, with tears rolling down my cheeks, "Why are you leaving?"

Zelo wiped the tears off my cheeks with his thumb and looked at me with sorrowful eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry, Yeonju-ah. I really don't want to go either, but I don't have a choice.."

I hugged him tightly, "Just promise me you won't forget me.. and we'll still keep in contact.."

"I promise." He patted my head, "I need to go now.. My flight is taking off."

I hugged him tighter after hearing that. I can't confess to him now, can I?

"Yeonju-ah.." He begged, "I promise I'll come back to Seoul in 2 years."

I  stopped hugging him and mumbled, "Ar-Arraseo.. You better come back!"

Zelo forced a smle and said, "Yes, yes. I will. Goodbye, Yeonju-ah. See you in 2 years."

He waved at me before walking further and futher, dissapearing form my sight.

 

5. B.A.P - Voice Mail

" The person you're currently trying to reach is unavailable. Please leave a message at the end of the 'beep'. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- "

"Why won't Zelo pick up his phone..?" I sighed, "is he trying to ignore me?"

I stared at the phone blankly.

"Maybe he's busy.. I'll call him again later."

2 hours later..

"Hmm, he still hasn't returned the call!" I messed my hair and pouted.

"I'll just call him again.."

Ring ring ring..

 

" The person you're currently trying to reach is unavailable. Please leave a message at the end of the 'bee- " This pabo.. why won't he pick up the call?! "-p. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. "

"Zelo-ah, its me, Yeonju, obviously. Are you trying to ignore me? Why won't you pick up the call? Aish, maybe you're busy. When you're free, please call me back! Bye.."

 

6. BYG ft. Yoseob - I Remember

1 year has passed, and yet, Zelo did not contact me at all.

He promised me that he'll contact me.. That liar..

Thinking of him makes tears roll down my cheeks, "Zelo.. I hate you.. You're really such a pabo!"

I leaned against the wall, staring at the photo frame. "I wonder if you still remember me.."

I picked up the photo frame and smiled, "Looking at this brings back all the memories.. I miss those days. I love you, Zelo-ah.."

 

7. BYG & ZELO (LOL) - Never Give Up

(Kindergaten time...again.)

"GAH! I can't do this!" I whined. Zelo looked at me and said, "Why? Its so easy.."

I pouted, "Easy for you.. But i can't do this! I can't draw it! Its too difficult!"

"Ani, its not. You can do it, Yeonju-ah. Its not difficult cause' I can do it. If I can do it, so can you!" He smiled and patted my head, "Don't give up, okay? Just keep trying, and you can do it! As long as you never don't give up! Fighting!"

 

8. B.A.P - What The Hell

"W-what do you w-want.." I whispered. " 'what do you want'? Ugh, please. You should know. We want to punish you. Punish you for flirting with our Zelo oppa!"

"M-mwo?!" I stared at them , wide eyed, "I d-didn't flirt!"

The leader of the gang pushed me and I fell to the ground.

"Get ready to be beaten up." She glared at me. I closed me eyes as she took her (idk-what-some-kinda-metal-pole-stuff) , and wanting to hit me.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" A voice shouted.

"Z-Zelo oppa!"

Zelo? I opened my eyes slowly and there he was, standing there infront of me, protecting me.

"How can you call yourselves human?! You want to beat her up just because of me? Get lost, seriously." He said harshly.

Soon after, the gang left, gritting their teeth & glaring at me.

 

9. B.A.P - Secret Love

(Finally 3 years later, Zelo came back and became a idol like what he is now.)

Beep beep beep.

From: Zelo oppa

Yeonju-ah, I'm free the whole day today, want to meet up?

I chuckled, Yup. Now Zelo and I were an item. But only two of us knew about it as Zelo is an idol. If all the fangirls knew about this, I'll get killed. So, he decided to keep it a secret.

To: Zelo oppa

Okay! When?

Beep beep beep. The phone vibrated again.

From: Zelo oppa

Hmm, like the usual. At night, in (blaaah. too lazy to think.)

"*Sigh*.. If he wern't an idol, things would be much easier and I could see him more often.." I pouted.

---------------------

/Le'Night time/

"Yeonju-ah~~" I heard a familiar voice calling out to me from behind. I turned around and saw a guy around my age with blonde and a little blue hair (AKA No Mercy era).

I stared at him for awhile.

"..Wait.. You're.. Zelo?!" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah.. But, do I look nicer now?" He rubbed the back of his neck and winked.

I hugged him tightly, "You've changed so muchh! I missed you .."

He hugged me back, "I missed you too. I'm sorry that I can't be with you all the time.. And I'm also sorry that we always have to meet up late at night so that fans can't reconise me.."

I hit his chest playfully, "Aniya, its alright. As long as we still meet up and talk to each other, its okay!"

(whut.)

 

10. BTOB - WOW

"Yeonju-ah, remember that today you have a date with Zelo!" Mom reminded me.

"Yes, I know!"

I walked to my room and opened my closet. "Lets see... what should i wear later?"

I looked through the clothes and a dress caught my attention. I took it out of the closet and laid it out on my bed. "Its been decided. I'll wear this."

-------------------

I quickly changed into the drees and put my make-up on. He should be comming anythime soo-

Ding dong!

Ah, he's here!

"Yeonju-ah! Zelo is here!" Mom shouted.

I rushed down and saw Zelo looking strikingly handome in _____ (LAZY TO THINK ;_; SOMETHING LIKE A TUX.XD)

"WOW. Yeonju, you look.. amazing!" He commented.

I blushed, "Thanks.. Lets go!"

"Have fun you two~" Mom sang.

(THAT,WAS,SO,RANDOM.LOL)

 

-------------------------

So there. ;______; I know its bad.

Hope you like (?) 8D

Kbyes~