Final - My Husband?!?!?!?!?!?

Parents Observing Day

 

Character: Infinite Kim Jong In, You (Kim Hyun Ji)

 
 
 
(Your POV)
 
“Im all dead! Ottokhae? If my mum come here…I’m dead…my dad come here? I’m over~ oooohhh~ how would I end this???” You were grumbling alone at your table.
 
“Hey! What’s wrong?”
 
You feel something on your shoulder … you turns to look behind… it’s Jieun your best friend. She always gets a good result so she has nothing to worry. And yeah, especially on a day like today. Parents observing day. You reply with low voice …
 
“Hmmm == Eunnie I’m all over now! What if my parents come today!!!!??”
 
“Babe, it’s parents observing day of course they should come!”
 
You smack her arm and she laughs…
 
“Okay~okay~ sorry … they won’t come on a day like this right? Besides, they are all in the states now~ You didn’t tell them your results right?”
 
“No~ but I did told Jongin about it and-“
 
“What did he say about it?”
 
“Well…he just-“
 
Flashback*
 
You just come home from school. It is a very tiring day. Plus you just get your examination results. You thought of keeping that as a secret. You took out your keys and enter your house. You live in a terrace. It is not big but actually quite cozy and comfortable. It has two floors. You guys own a car … well you both are not very rich… both come from a good family. Not rich and not to poor so it’s awesome.
 
You enter the house and thought of going to your bedroom but your step stops in front of the stairs…
 
“How’s school?”
 
“Hmm~ fine…You?”
 
“I don’t have any classes today”
 
 Kim Jong In, your husband who sitting there watching TV suddenly asks you questions. He usually don’t ask instead you just told him yourself … Perhaps he can read your mind and know you get bad results in your exam.
 
“I want to get change…”
 
You run upstairs and enter your room. You throw your bag at the corner and change into t-shirt and a pair of jeans. After that, you run back downstairs because you are so hungry.
 
“Jongin- yah you cook?"
 
“It is there on the table… Go eat then tell me about your day..Hurry up”
 
He smiles and you are off to the kitchen. You guys are married since you were 16. And now you are 17 and he is 20. Maybe you are quite young to marry besides you are only 16 that time but something happen and you have to do that.
 
Jongin is an orphan. His parent died when he was 5. From that time he lives with your family. He is the only son in his family. Your parents know him well so they decided to leave you with him when they are off to the states. Your parents suggest that you both get married because it might be weird if you both stay in a house together~~~Yeah just the two of you.. People might get the wrong thing so you both agreed to get married. Your dad and mom went to states because they want to find a better job for you and your younger brother. Since your father business didn’t turn out well your life isn’t easy as it was in the past. Your parent left to America while you and your younger brother stay in Korea. They often visit you guys when they have time… Of course you both miss them.
 
Your younger brother is Kim Hyun Woo. He is now 5 years old. He stays in the house next-door. With Uncle Dongwoo and Aunt Suzy. The two of them are married but still don’t have any son or daughter. They offer to take care of Hyunwoo since you and Jongin might get busy with schools and classes.
 
Both of you…Jongin and you don’t have any problem in getting married. Well, it is also weird if you get married in such an early age. People always get the wrong idea. Jongin proposed to you so you just accept him with a smile hanging on your face. Even though there is no ring or champagne but you are happy he is yours now. Both of you didn’t even have any wedding photos but he’ll promise you’ll have one.  He take care of you well … you guys fought sometimes but your ego is not that high so you’ll make up after few days.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
You finished your food in a split second, no doubt since you’re very hungry seeing your exam results. It decreases and you are in a big problem. You walk back to your room and to take something. You hide it behind so that nobody could see it. Then, you go to the living room where Jongin is watching TV.
 
“Emm…oppa you know, that today~~~~ I-i-i~~~”
 
Your mouth doesn’t seem agree with your action right now… It doesn’t want to let any word out.
 
“Today? Why?”
 
“Well~ I just get my-my results” You stuttered.
 
“So?” He said in a husky voice.
 
“Here~”
 
You took out the slip that you were hiding and give it to him. Then you sit shutly beside him hoping that he will not get angry.
 
He takes it and examines the paper. His eyeball move upwards then downwards. Up and down~up ..up and down. He looks at you and-
 
“What?
 
English-A
 
Geography-B
 
Science-B
 
Physics-C
 
Chemistry- C
 
Biology-B+
 
And-“
 
 
“Okay! It’s all BAD! Stop reading it out loud!~~”
 
“But …this is worst ~” He glares
 
“I know ”
 
You lay your head on his lap and look at him.
 
“I’m worried if mum know this~”
 
“Yeah you should~”
 
You pouted and he giggles.
 
“When you are going to tell mum about this?”
 
“Are you mad? She is going to kill me!”
 
“Mrs. Kim Hyun Ji!! You are a grown up girl ~ she’s not going to scold you..relax ~”
 
“She’ll took away my car if I did~!”
 
“No she won’t!~ Why are you so scared of her~ You should be scared at me!~”
 
“Why would I ? You know~ even if she didn’t take my car away she would scold me and keep being angry at me! She’ll talk~talk~talk’~ and tell dad about it and dad will-“
 
“Ssshhh!!!”
 
He bends down and kiss your lips. He smiles between those kiss and you push him away.
 
“I’m talking to you~! Kim Ahjussi!!!!”
 
“Shut up! I don’t want to hear it! I’m bored so lets go!”
 
“Where!!?”
 
He stands and carries you upstairs~ you struggles and ask him to put you down. He enters the room and closed the door and even locked it…He put you on the bed and-
 
*End of flashback
 
“After he locked it~ he-he-he hmmmm..” You stuttered with your words.
 
“He what?” Jieun asks
 
“He….hmm I don’t know.. I woke up in the morning with my cloth-“
 
“WOWW! I don’t want to hear it~ STOP IT!! You know I’m too innocent for that~ ishh’
 
“Pfft! Yeah~ right” You smirk
 
(End your POV)
 
“Yah! Are sure we are in the right place?” Jongin asks
 
“Big brother! How would I know that~ Noona never tell me about this!”
 
“I brought you here because you said you know where it is!”
 
“Of course I lied! I just want to escape from the kindergarten ~”
 
“You rascal! Hishh~” Jongin hissed at Hyunwoo.
 
“Oh, is it here? Jongin hyung~~”
 
“Where? I don’t know~ go there and give it a check!”
 
 
Hyunwoo walk to the front door to check for his sister. He stands in front of the door and see his noona.
 
 
Jieun and you are talking and suddenly she saw a kid wondering at the front door of your classes. She is sitting in front of you so he can see who is coming from the door….
 
“Hey! Isn’t that Hyunwoo?” She stammers
 
You were extremely shock and turns back to see if she is true….
 
“Gosh! Hyunwoo what the heck are you doing here?!”
 
“Oh? Nuna? “ You heard him talking. Your heart was beating really fast…
 
He faces aside and calls for somebody… Your heart skip a beat wondering who it was…A guy who seems familiar walk inside with his hands inside his pocket…A bad boy style and he caught your class attention with his hair tousled. The surroundings keep shut for a moment then it continued making noise. It’s Kim Jongin!!
 
“Isn’t that-“Jieun raised an eyebrow at you.
 
You almost past out and your face turns pale white. You didn’t thought Jongin would come instead of your parent. Yeah, your husband came on the parent-observing day! You calm down yourself and when you see him smiling at you, you feel a bit relieved. He giggles seeing your face.
 
He walks slowly and sits on one of the two chairs located beside the teacher’s desk. The teacher beginning asks him…
 
“Sir, whom did you come for?”
 
“Oh? I came for Hyunji” he smiles.
 
After hearing his explanation Mrs. Lee calls you….
 
“Hmm~ Kim Hyun Ji come here… your parent is arrived”
 
He giggles again.
 
The teacher seems to like Jongin, well the only person who knows that you have married is Jieun, Mrs lee and the principal.
 
“She won’t be shocked right?”
 
You get up from your chair and walk to them. As you see Hyunwoo is flirting with other noona in your class you whispered “Gosh, what a ”
 
“What? “
 
“Ah, no Mrs. Lee… heheh “
 
You sit down next to him. The teacher facial expression told you that she would tell everything to Jongin……Instead Jongin put his hand around your shoulder… He begins to talk.
 
“So how was my Hyunji doing at school?”
 
“Hmm… Sir here is Hyunji results…Well..it drops from-------------“
 
You just bend down your head pretending not to hear it.
 
After this and that you put your head back upwards and Mrs. Lee ask something…
 
“Hyunji-sshi your father seems so young and-“
 
Before she could finished her sentence Jongin interrupts.
 
“Well, I am young.. I’m 20 this year”
 
“Oh, I don’t know you have an older brother Hyunji?”
 
“No, I’m her husband.”
 
Mrs.lee mouth hangs down…she seems to shock when Jongin told her that. Oh, ya you forgot Mrs. Lee never meet Jongin before..of course she’ll get shock.
 
“Sorry teacher but I thought you know that I’m married”
 
“Oh-oh~ yaa~~” She stuttered.
 
“Well, hello I’m her husband,Kim Jongin^^”
 
He shakes hand and gives a friendly smile to Mrs. Lee.
 
“Well, it is finished now right? So I’m going to take my wife home…She can follow me back home right?”
 
“O-h sure “
 
“Honey, lets go.”
 
I pick up my school bag and Jieun whispers.
 
“Ah, so romantic~ Your husband came: 3”
 
I ignored her and left~ Jongin drives you guys home and sends Hyunwoo back to his kindergarten because he lied to Jongin.
 
After that~ just both of you left in the car. You keep looking at him and give a sudden kiss on his cheek.
 
“Thanks Jongin!”
 
“Hey! I’m driving~Don’t do that!”
 
You chuckled at his statement and he drives home.
 
                                                                                       
                                                                                          _End_
 
Isn’t it long? HAHAHAHA ~ I’m sorry I just thought of this idea and wrote it here ~ heheeh I am really new at this^^ Do leave a comment!