Get Yourself Back Home

Get Yourself Back Home

 

let us keep this memories together

 

 


 

Seohyun plays a piano by herself in the middle of ‘their’ mansion. She always play Beethoven note because it was one of her favorite note. She shut her eyes as her slender finger touch the key of the piano. She reminisce her old memories with him, where they still together.

Back to 5 years ago, almost every morning, both of them would wake up together and take a time to stare into each others eyes. They would prepare a breakfast together and spent their happy time together. As the time passed slowly, the routine that they always make, slowly fade away when he’s started to busy himself with his work till midnight. But for her, she’s still okay because she knew her responsibility as a wife, she should understand his difficult situation as a Chairman. Every night, she would longing for his hug, his sweet talk and his morning kisses but she didn’t know that on that day, her husband need to leave her alone. On that night, she stood alone in the middle of the huge mansion, cried silently as she watched him went away from her.

 

 

     “promise with me that you will be back..”

 

 

5 years already passed. But him, still didn’t come back to his loyal wife who always pray for him, watch his picture every night before sleep and smile when their favorite music plays. Seohyun smile when she reminisce her last words to him on that night. A promise. But, will the promise be fulfill by him ? She didn’t know.

Seohyun sighs as she leans on the sofa, spends her night alone. She runs her finger in her silky hair and caress it slowly. She slowly turns to the frame that stand on the drawer proudly, show a handsome young man. Seohyun smiles when look at the picture, the man who got a half Canadian blood and half Chinese blood in his flesh. The man that she waited for a long time, longing for a long time and love for a long time. She didn’t mind she have to wait him again, as long as that he still hold his promise and their love, she will be okay.

Seohyun slowly makes herself get up from the fluffy sofa and her leg drag her to the window, to enjoy the night scenario. Their marriage almost 6 years, but in that time, there’s no once her in-laws family meet her with him nor personally. Kris came from a rich family and lived in a luxurious state. But her, she came from orphanage and became a successful pianist and a person who success to capture his cold heart.

‘Ice Prince’. That is his nickname while his sister is an ‘Ice Princess’ who always put on her poker face, have a cold hearts more than ice and sleepy head. Luckily, because of Seohyun’s patience, Jessica accepts her with open heart in their family. She always treat Seohyun kindly if Kris brought her met with his only sister. Seohyun glad just with that. She just need a love and protection, not a money. She can have a lot of money if she wants, but she chose Kris over her pianist life. She didn’t regret with what she had done because she knew, love is everything.

Seohyun slowly manages her way to the bed and sit on it. She caress the place that had been his place softly and reminisce their last night together before he left.

 

 

     “I want you to know that there’s no one I love in my life except you. You’re my first and eternal love. Whatever obstacle that will come after this, both of us need to face it and trust me. I won’t leave you behind. I love you Joo Hyun.”

 

 

     “I trust and love you Kris no matter what had happened and what will happen.”

 

 

She mutters under her breath before shuts her eyes and sleep.

 

 

 

 


 

 

Kris walks alone in the middle of the crowd people in the modern city. Kris put his both hand in his short pants pocket that he wears. He wears a white fedora to prevent himself from a hot sun light on the midsummer. He slowly walk pass the river and watch a few artist busy to draw a scenery. He’s smile to himself. Draws a scenery ? He missed a person who loves to draw a beautiful scenery when she’s in happy mood. Kris pull out his left hand and look at his middle finger, then smile. He missed her so much!

Kris knocks the hotel door for a few times before enter it. His sister, Jessica lays on her sofa lazily while plays with her Ipad. Jessica cross her eyebrow when look at her only younger brother who seems like in trouble.

 

 

     “Just be a patient man, Wu Fan. I’m sure after this Mom and Dad will let you back to her.”

 

 

Kris takes a deep breath and sigh heavily. That is not what he wants to hear. It is almost 5 years that they didn’t meet and he wants her right here, right now.

 

 

     “That is not what I want to hear, Soo Yeon. And I’m Kris. Kris Wu, excuse me.”

 

     “Ya! That same goes here. Jessica Wu, here..”

 

 

Kris smirks while shakes his head for a several time.

 

 

     “That’s why no one wants you, Ice Princess Wu Soo Yeon..”

 

 

Kris says in low voice before twist the doorknob.

 

 

     “Pakk!”

 

 

A fluffy and comfort pillow shot right behind of his head and he just ignore his childish sister. He didn’t get why his sister doesn’t want to leave with their family in the mansion. She’s prefers to live in hotel than her own house.

 

 


 

 

     “cling cling”

 

 

A bell ring when he enters a musical instrument shop. It is a luxurious shop if compare to the others shop on the row. Kris slowly makes a move to a white piano and touch it. He missed to touch the piano, as he missed her. Kris shuts his eyes when his finger touch the key.

 

 

     “Sir, do you interesting with this piano ?”

 

 

A mid twenties guy approach and ask him. Kris nods his head and smile.

 

 

     “Can I try ? Seems like I’m missed to play a piano. May I ?”

 

 

The young guy, probably a worker just smile and nods his head. Kris slowly plays the piano with full of passion and longing. Whenever his finger touch the key, every single of their memories plays back on his mind, her beautiful and young face keep popping out in his mind. He plays Beethoven note, her favorite.

Without he realize, a few people that in the shop start to approach him and impress with his skill. Even with close eyes, he still can play a piano without any note. His mouth keeps saying ‘Joo Hyun’ without stops.

A forties year old man taps Kris’s shoulder lightly from behind as he sees a tear drops on his lap.

 

 

     “Son, are you okay ?”

 

 

Kris taken aback and immediately shakes his head while smiles.

 

 

     “I’m okay Sir, I’m okay.. I’m just.. I’m just.”

 

     “Missed a woman that you keep saying just now ? I’m sorry because interrupt your business. But I feel that you should go back to her and meet her.”

 

 

The other peoples just nod as agree with the old man. He just nods and gives him his smile. He sighs in relief. Now, he haves a strong will power that encourage him to go back and meet her. He wants to hug her, kiss her and says ‘I Love You’ to her till she bore with it. He wants to hug her every night, give her his wet morning kiss and shower her with his sweet talks that never end.

Kris walks out from the shop and goes to the park, watchs the kids playing there. If he stay beside her till now, he’s sure that they will have a child. Because of his parents’ order, he needs to leave her alone, survive his life without his lover. But he believes that his Seohyun is a strong and tough woman and can endure the obstacle of their marriage life. Now, she’s success to live her life without him and same goes with him.

Kris makes a move to his family’s mansion. When he walks pass the street, he’s hears a line of a song.

 

 

     “Get yourself back home”

 

 

Kris stands on the middle of the street like a statue. He’s absorb to the song and stand there till the song end. He grabs his Iphone when feels a vibrated from it. He checks his new messages and for the first time in summer, his wife text him.

 

 

     -Make yourself back home. I’m miss you here. How I wish I can wait for you for a few years again, but I’m sorry.-

 

 

Seohyun texts to him in English because she’s scared that he might not understand Hangul anymore. Kris secretly smiles.

 

 

     -just wait for me-

 

 


 

 

the end :) It's like a cliff hanger right ?? bhahahahaha! I don't have any idea anymore :')

aha! and this story is DIFFERENT from the song okay :)