1.

Love and Revenge//REVAMPING
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE


 

 

Krystal yawned as she opened her eyes widely. She glanced at the clock on her desk, 9;am. It’s still early. No wonder her dorm was quiet and peaceful. Krystal got up from her bed and opened her bedroom’s door lazily. She still feeling sleepy, blame it to Choi Sulli—her roommates. Last night she was talking non stop on the phone with Kai—saying mushy mushy things that made Krystal swore she could throw up.

Walked lazily towards the living room, she only found Luna was eating a sandwich calmly and she set her gaze on the TV. Krystal scanned her dorm—usually Victoria wake up early but where is she? Where’s her other members?

“Hi, Morning Krys” Luna greeted when she noticed the younger girl presence. “Morning too unnie. Where’s the others?” Krystal asked and sat besides Luna. She stretched her arms widely and rested her head on the sofa. Shutting her eyes tightly, not uninterested with the cooking show on TV.

“Victoria umma and Amber went to gym. Sulli went to EXO’s dorm to celebrate her 3rd month anniversary with Kai” Luna answered.”Is that so? No wonder it’s so quiet here” Krystal hummed.

“You still feeling sleepy, aren’t you? I bet because Sulli again” Luna chuckled and ruffled the younger girl’s hair.

“Oh yeah bingo. It’s because of my roommate Choi Sulli” Krystal answered annoyedly. “Ha I know right. You may talk to Victoria umma you know? To change the bedroomates thing” Luna suggested. “Nah, good advice unnie. I will try it later, anyway I will take a bath first” Krystal got up from the sofa.

As she about to opened the bathroom’s door, Luna called her back.

“What’s that unnie?”

“I forgot to tell you something, sorry. Jessica unnie called an hour ago. She said it’s important and you should call her back.” Luna answered. “Ah Jess unnie” Krystal rolled her eyes. “She might talking about her Prada clutch bag. I forgot to give it back. Thank you Luna unnie” Krystal waved slightly and entered the bathroom.

“Jessica unnie has called 3 times. It seems so important. You better call her now” Luna informed Krystal as Krystal went ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter