Chapter 2

MY ANGEL Forever and Always.

*Seohyun's POV*

The sun is setting, and  I still haven't seen that Kyuhyun.

As I walk through the streets of Seoul, I feel my feet aching. I stopped by a nearby lightpost. I looked at my feet-- It's already swollen-red. Ouch. I touched my feet.

I watch as the sun sets. Then, unluckily, rain started to fall. I just let it pour all over me. How emo of me!

It's been minutes since the rain started to fall. Ugh. When will the rain stop? [shiver] I feel so cold already.

I can see a guy standing holding an umbrella.

"Excuse me, miss?" the guy came near me.

I just looked at him.

"Are you okay?"

I shook my head. How can he see me?

He gave me a hand. I held it and stood up. He positioned the umbrella to both of. I couldn't see his features because of the dim twilight. "Let's go to a warm place."

I just followed him walk to a a house, nearby. He opened the door and there I saw a very big living room.

"Who is this?" A girl asked from behind.

I turned and saw a tall and pretty girl standing with a frown.

"Oh. I saw her by the sidewalk wet and alone. So, I helped her," the kind stranger explained.

"Really?... I don't want her here," the girl retorded.

O.O was my expression. Then I thought that I should go already. "I should go. Gomawo for helping me," I told the guy.

"Aniyo. Don't go. Stay for the night. It's still raining hard. You might get sick," the guy said, concerned.

"You've been so kind to me, even if I don't know you. You don't know me either. So I need to go."

"Mianhe. I'm Leeteuk. So please stay for the night. What's your name?"

"Seohyun."

"Aish! I said I don't want her here!" the girl growled.

"I really need to go." I turned and start to walk away. But Leeteuk stopped me from doing so.

"Don't mind her. She's just like that."

I turned to face him. "Araso."

He smiled. Wow. He has the cutest dimples I've ever seen. He's also so kind.

* * *

"Where do you live?" He asked me.

What should I tell him? I'm an angel and he doesn't know.

"Well? I need to know where you live. So that I'll bring you there."

"Uh... I don't remember," I lied.

"Did you got into an accident a while ago? Or anytime before?"

"I really don't remember."

"She has amnesia,"he whispered something like that.

"Do you remember anyone? Your family? A chinggu?"

I have to tell him about Kyuhyun, because maybe he knows him, so that I won't find him anymore. "I do remember someone..." 

He was just waiting for me to continue.

"Cho Kyuhyun."

?O.O? was his face's expression. "You know him?"

"Neh."

"I will bring you to him. Tomorrow."

"Neh."

"Araso. Oyasumi Nasai." [Good night in Japanese]

"Huh?"

"Good night," he repeated with a smile.

He turned the room light and went out the room. The lamp light was left open.

Then, out of nowhere. I can hear familiar voices. Ryeowook's and Sungmin's.

Then both of them are in front of me.

"Wookie! Sungmin!" I exclaimed in happiness.

"What are you doing here?" Ryeowook asked.

"Neh. You must be with Kyuhyun, now," Sungmin said, "Why are you here?"

"Well... I couldn't find Kyuhyun here in Seoul, Seoul's too big."

"Araso. So we'll go now. See you soon," Sungmin said. 

"Neh. Annyeong." Ryeowook said in cheerful tone.

Then they like both dissappeared into thin air.

* * *

The next day...

"Go in the car," Leeteuk ordered in a nice manner.

I did as he said and he drove away.

"So you're chinggu's with Kyuhyun?"

"Neh," I lied. Babo! Why am I lying?

Then we later, arrived at a peach-colored house. "Here we are. This is Hyun's house. I know he knows you, so go on. Go inside."

"Gomawo Leeteuk."

"You're welcome." He smiled. Those cute dimples showed. I went out the car and he waved, "Annyeong."

"Goodbye." I smiled.

He drove away. I turned and looked at the house. Then, right now I shouldn't be seen~ time to do my job to protect him.

 

As I walk in his house... Seems like no one's home.

I search for him through the whole house, the house was quite big. Then in one of the rooms, I could hear TV...

I walk inside and see a sleeping man on the couch. He's handsome. But could he be Kyuhyun?


HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

PLEASE comment or Subscibe Chinggu!

I don't want silent readers