Chapter 4

Arranged Marriage?! Us?

     That night, So Eun couldn't sleep because So Yi Jung's face kept on flashing in her mind. "Urgh! why am I thingking about him? I should sleep, sleep So Eun" she persuaded herself. She hugged her pillow and later on she drifted to dreamland.

     The same thing happened to the renowed playboy. "Her eyes are so innocent and calm" So Yi Jung thought to himself . Slowly he was also swept to dreamland.

     

      "Good morning Cindy-ah this is Miranda, I was wondering if we could meet today?" Miranda said over the phone.

 

      So Eun just woke up and she went directly to the bathroom to do her morning errands. When she went down to have breakfast, she saw her mother all dressed. "Mom, where are you going? it's still early" she said looking at the clock.

       "Cindy and I are going for coffee and catch on each other's lives" Miranda said and kisses her daughter in the cheeks. And with that she was out the door with maids tailing behind her carrying her bags.

      "Mr. Lee! what's for breakfast?" So Eun snuck up in the kitchen and peeked at what Mr. Lee, cooking.

     "American breakfast, Agassi. Mr Lee said slightly bowing to So Eun.

    "Mr lee how many times do I have to tell you to call me by my name not agassi." So Eun said with a smile and went to the table to eat.

    She ate her breakfast in silence and after she was done, she shouted "Thank you Mr lee for the scrumptious breakfast" She went to their library that was filled with books. She sat down and read a biography of Albert Einstein. 

 ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So Eun was born from a prominent family but despite of the riches enveloping her, she still stayed humble and positive to other people. Unlike to other rich people, chaebol as they call it, they think highly of themselves while So eun is a very down to earth person. Some people misjudged her because of her looks. So Eun is a very pretty girl with milky skin, long hair with soft curls, hazel deep eyes and red lips.    

       So Eun grew up mostly with her mother because her father is so busy managing their business that will soon be her's. She respects her parents and she is so thankful to them in giving her a luxurious life and for loving her with all their heart.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

       So Eun fell asleep in their library's couch when her mother returned. Miranda has a big smile in her face while looking at her daughter. "I hope yo will be happy with my decision. This is for your own good, I wouldn't doo it if it will hurt you in the end. Love you my daughter" Miranda kised So Eun's cheeks and closed the door.