A new addition

Whose am I?

   Today was such a tiring day. We were so glad that it was finally ending but before we could get into our comfortable beds, Leeteuk, our leader, came down from the floor above us where other members of Suju other than me, Sungmin, Yesung, and Eunhyuk, lived. He clapped his hands to get our attention before speaking. The same old thing. "If you want to sleep you'll have to wash up. I know its been a tiring day but our skin is also important," and with that, he shoved us into the cramped washroom. Being the youngest and the most nimble one, I was able to finish washing up first and, thankfully, I slipped into my bed. Minutes later, I heard Sungmin come into the room. I shared a room with him, and after that, i slowly drifted off to sleep.

   It was when I was telling the members on the 11th floor to wash up that i felt my phone viberating in my pocket. At first, I was annoyed. Who could it be? Calling at such a late hour. But later, my annoyance turned to fear. It was the manager hyung. He told me a new member called Cho Kyuhyun will be joining us tomorrow at noon. What would happen to Suju now? Would there be disagreeement among the members? Just like when we first met? Would the new member be able to bear with us? I kept thinking to myself as I made my way up to the 12th floor again. I didnt tell anyone except Heechul, my roommate, about it until next morning.

  It was in the next morning that Leeteuk told us about a new member. At first, we all were excited to meet the new member who was going to be the maknae after he joined. But then when we finally met him, we were quite disappointed. He didn't look like the maknae at all and was a game addict! What's worse is that Sungmin will move into Eunhyuk's room and Kyuhyun will have to share a room with me!