Chapter 1-The Case Begins

The case of the missing maknae's

Seoul-Early in the night at concert hall

 After a long show for SM Town 3 two groups were  sitting around in their dressing rooms besides Donghae and Eunhyuk they went to the practice room  to dance some more. The members of Super Junior were laying or sitting down when their SHINee dongsaeng came into their dressing room. Everyone was having a good time laughing and joking around when they failed to realize that someone was watching them from behind a door. Around 9:00 everyone was wide awake and partying. It was about an hour later when everyone decided to head back to their dooms when Onew notice that Taemin, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun were nowhere to be seen. Then everyone starts freaking out when Siwon decides they should split into teams to search the buildings to see if they can find their missing members. The teams are Kangin, Sungmin, and Donghae, Leeteuk and Jonghyun. The second group had Shindong, Eunhyuk, Siwon, Onew and Minho. They called Donghae and told him and Eunhyuk to meet at center lobby so they can search the whole building. After a 2 hour search they head back to the dressing room to see if they came back but all they found was a note saying "if u ever want to see your maknae’s back you will do as told". Everyone was quiet when Minho asked what they are going to do now?

 

A/N : HOPE U ENJOY THE FIRST CHAPTER -KRAZY-KRISSY2012