Chapter 1

The Twins

" Annyeonghaseyo Ms.Kim" I bow infronte of the teacher. " Annyeong Tiffany, you came in just in time" Ms.Kim say right after the bell rings. I smile and go to my seat which is at the back corner beside the window. I gaze out the window and watch the seagulls fly past by. " Tiffany Kim" I hear my name being repeated over and over for a few times, but i ignored it. Suddenly someone nudged my foot or actually they stepped on my foot which finally made me scream "YAH!". But it was just my best friend, Joyce, who tryed to nudge me but stepped on me by accident. I gave her a stricking glare and she just replyed with a shrug. "Here" I said finally to Ms.Kim who was trying to do the attendance. After Ms.Kim has gone through all the names she called me up and said to walk outside, she needed to talk to me. Once i stepped out the door with Ms.Kim, i swear i heard snickers going on inside. *You guys will pay when im back* I said to myself. " Tiffany, there will be two new students that recently transferred from America like how you did, i was just wondering if you could go to the office, also bring the attendance, and bring them to our class while your there please (:" Ugh why do i have to do this i say to myself but instead i said "Ne, Ms.Kim" I took my time walking down to the Office until when it seemed like half a hour has passed i finally arrived at "the office" I gave the secetary, Hongkill, the attendance and asked for the two new transferred students. Hongkill lead me to the gym and said they were there waiting. I walked in and saw two twins staring back at me, one was a blondie and one was a brunette. Once Hongkill left, I just said Annyeong and told them to follow me to class. They were quiet the whole time but i wasn't liking this, usually i would take my time but this time i just ran upstairs and back to the class. I entered the class and it was quiet, and everyone was staring at me. Well i guess they were actually staring at the twins that were behind me. But i ignored their stare and went to my seat beside Joyce. "Omo, they are hot" Joyce whispered to me while the Twins introduced themselves. " Annyeonhaseyo, Im Youngmin Jo and this is the younger twin Kwangmin Jo" Said the Blondie pointing to the brunette. "Annyeong Youngmin and Kwangmin" said everyone in my class, well almost everyone except for me. "Tiffany, you don't mind taking the twins to their lockers and taking them on a tour of the school do you?" Ms.Kim asked. I do mind i think to myself, but of course i was never so stupid to say such a thing to a teacher so i could only say "Aresso" I stood up which woke everyone since they were still staring at the twins and walk past and out the door and lead them down the hallway all theway to the end where it was RIGHT NEXT MY MY LOCKER. I reread the numbers that Ms.Kim wrote for me again and again to make sure and it was right.next.to.my.locker. I slam the locker door closed which scared the twins of course but i was surprised when the blondie, Youngmin, said "gwaenchanayo?" I just replyed "Dae" and with a smile i gave them their locker numbers and headed off to class.

Joyce POV
Yea, so I was hurrying into the cafeteria because i was meeting Tiffany there, she said she brought bento boxes and I didn't want to be late. But suddenly, I guess I was daydreaming a bit too, because I bumped into someone and the papers I was holding all dropped. "Aigo, mianhae" the person says. "Munjaeopsoh" I said while we both gathered up the sheets of papers. He hands me back some of the papers he collected and bows. I take the papers from him while studying his face. "Ah, arn't you the new twins kwangmin or something?" "hmm? Oh yea, you can tell us apart?" "No, all I know is Youngmin is the blondie and Kwangmin is the brunette" "Ah...keke" "Where you heading off too?" "The cafeteria, but im waiting for my hyung...I wonder where he is" Kwangmin mutters under his breathe the last part. "Im heading off to the cafeteria too, you and your hyung can sit with us if you want."  "Oh..um okay" Kwangmin stammered. 


~~~~The enter the busy cafeteria with Kwangmin trailing Joyce~~~~



PLEASE COMMENT ANYTHING I COULD IMPROVE AND IM SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED
I LIKE TO MAKE CHANGES ALL THE TIME.

MIANHAE!