My Boyfriend

Possessive boyfriend~ *One-Shot*

 

After Infinite success with their promotion,they they are given a 3-day holiday for rest.7 of them now in the living room watching some movie.Well not for myungsoo because right now he look deathly at his boyfriend,Sungyeol.Myungsoo feel a pang of jelous when see saw Dongwoo hands over the shoulder of Sungyeol.
 
"Ehemm..nice hand you got Dongwoo hyung" myungsoo said dryly while giving Dongwoo death eye.
 
"Myunggie~" Sungyeol now pout and Myungsoo smile.Myungsoo never listen someone else even Sunggyu hyung the leader and their manager.But not to Sungyeol,Myungsoo always listen to Sungyeol.Why? Because he really do love Lee Sungyeol,his lover and his live.
 
"Sorry,come here yeollie i miss you." Myungsoo called for Sungyeol.Sungyeol get up and sit on Myungsoo lap.But without Sungyeol knowledge,Myungsoo give Dongwoo a stare and mouth 'MINE' Dongwoo look scared and behind hoya,who was watching tv quietly.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
-Other Day-
 
Now time for they to go back after finished recording for new album.Myungsoo saw Hoya and Sungyeol walk while Hoya hand around Sungyeol waist.
 
"Did you know i just buy some knife and they owner of the store said it really sharp and i thing i need someone to taste it." he said with a tone of exasperation.Hoya immediate let go of Sungyeol's waist and look at back afraid if Myungsoo do something.All of Infinite member that Myungsoo did't like if anybody touch Sungyeol.But who can help it.They always touch each other..That what friend do right.
 
"Myunggie,stop scare them,calm down." Sungyeol touch Myungsoo's cheeks and kiss it.Myungsoo smile and hold Sungyeol.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------
 
-Living room-
 
"Nice sit." Said Myungsoo to Sungjong and Sungjong know what Myungsoo means.Its means 'How could you sit down beside my Yeol and did-you-want-to-die.'
Sungjong get up and run to Sungyu.
 
"Myung..why you look more possessive nowadays?" Sungyeol said.
 
"I just dont like the other member touch you and you are mine only mine." 'and out fan.i dont like the way they touch you.'
 
"My Boyfriend with his possessive never end."