Meet the family ?

Old friend (sequel)

It's Jun's birthday today, actually 5 minutes before his birthday ! since i want to be the first who wish him a happy birthday, so i stay up till late. i've prepared everything. i wanna make surprise for him. i'm gonna celebrate his birthday with his family, well not his real family, but what i mean is the other 2PM members, i've never once met them, so i arrange this party by phone with them. you guys must be curious how i got their number, I (of course) didn't talk to them personally, i called JYP office and explained everything. By the way, 2PM's manager told me that the member want me to find them their partner since they don't have any yet. Then i suddenly thought of my 5 besties, There were 5 of them and their all not in the relationship for a while. ah it's perfect!

I called all my besties 3 days ago and they were agree about it.

I look at the clock on the wall, it's 11:57. I decided to call him now, and he answered the phone right away. that's not the part of my plan!! it's not even 12 yet.

"Hello baby, why you called me this late? is something bad happened?"

is he forgot his birthday? i say to my self

"Nothing happened, just please don't hang up the phone" i said to him

"Why? I don't get it. what's actually happened?" he said in more worried tone

I look at the clock once again, just when i looked at it, it's straight 12 o'clock. I start to singing him a birthday song.

"Happy Birthday baby, I love you so much, you can't even tell how much i love you. i wish that you can be more happy and more successful, and i hope that you could do anything you like in the positive way, no matter any bad things that happened to you, i hope that you always remember, that this girl, who's talking to you right now, will always love you and be there for you. God bless you baby" I said to him as soon as the song finished.

"Oh my God, even i forgot my own birthday. i'm such an idiot. thankyou so much my baby, i love you more" he said 

"So, dinner tomorrow at 6?"

"Okay baby"

"Okay then, you must be tired, sorry for calling you this late, birthday boy"

"Why you say sorry to me? if you're not the one who call me first, i might be really angry, you know?"

"I know honey, just sleep ok? you have schedule tomorrow right? i don't want you to be sick, i love you"

"Okeii then, i still want to talk to you though, but it's okay, good night baby, i love you too"

"hmmm, goodnight" then i hung up the phone.

 

- Before the party - 

it's still 2 o'clock in the afternoon but i'm at the restaurant already. i have to set everything up, I called an event organizer already and now they're helping me to decorate the place. Actually, last night when i called Jun, i just finished make his birthday cake. Everything needs to be perfect.

I finished everything at 4 and go back home to showering and get dressed. I do a little make up and i go downstairs to wait for him, i brought him a present too, i hope he likes it. 

As soon as i reached downstairs, i found that he's been waiting for me. Oh my perfect guy! He's wearing  a suit for tonight. I hug him and kiss him and wishing him a happy birthday once again. I got 2 messages on my way to the restaurant, one from 2PM's manager and one from Nia (one of my besties). Both said that they're there already. 

- at the party -

we finally arrived at the restaurant. The place look normal like nothing will happen. Jun have no clue either about what will happen. Jun open the door of restaurant and hold it for me. We go inside and it is dark like no one was there even there's no waiter there. " are you sure this is the place that you booked? Should we eat somewhere else? I think it's closed already " he said to me as he hold my hand real tight because of the dark. The only lamp that is the one at the outside, but now suddenly it's turned off. Jun hold my hand even tighter. Then someone hold my other hand and another person cover Jun's eyes with fabric. As soon as i make sure that he can't see anything i release his hand and the light were all on immediately. I do bows to 2PM members and do a little high to my besties. I am really thankful that they help me like this. Jun now calling my name like crazy. His hand were tied. Actually i feel bad for him. My besties hand me the cake and the 2PM members help me to light the candles. When the cake is ready, i stand in front of him and Khun help me to open the cover.

"SURPRISE!!!" Shouted everyone

Then we sing happy birthday together. Jun still looked confuse about everything. He make a wish and blow the candles.

"Don't ever do this to me anymore baby, i was so worried about you, you suddenly remove my hand like that, my heart almost stop, you know?"

 

 

 

Hey there, i'm sorry for a really late and short update.. hope you enjoy ^^

happy reading ;)